Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for Mewtwonite Y, Aggronite etc.Have shinies and IVs!

why are females better, if you don't mind me asking?

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for Mewtwonite Y, Aggronite etc.Have shinies and IVs!

arulz said:
why are females better, if you don't mind me asking?

Females have an 80% chance of passing on their ability to the eggs. So it's fairly easy to start breeding with just a normal male you find on your travels.

Males don't affect the passing on of abilities when paired with a female but essentially become females when breeding with a Ditto.

I see! Thank you. That would explain some things when I was breeding scyther.

still want to know if you'll trade your shiny honedge for my houndoomite. I'm really trying to get it but its almost impossible to get it. please make my day? :(

I want either the fletchinder or honedge, Check out my list for anything that pleases you

Spartansn1p3r said:
I want either the fletchinder or honedge, Check out my list for anything that pleases you

Do you have any shiny Pokemon with 4 perfect IVs?

Ka$h Money said:
Spartansn1p3r said:

Do you have any shiny Pokemon with 4 perfect IVs?

I don't think so but I have shiny pokemon ev trained with movesets viable for competitive battling like my ninjask and charizard

Ka$h Money said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
hmmm.... ya know what. i'll get you one. So here's the deal:
Klefki Bold
31/x/31/x/31/31

Your
Drilbur Mold breaker (good nature)
4 Ivs (not sp. atk)

Is that a deal? I'll breed one asap.

Yeah as long as it's prankster. I'll have a male as I only have male Drilburs (Adamant) at the moment.
Got one breed, it's 31/x/31/x/31/31 Bold nature Prankster Klefki.
If you have an adamant Mold Breaker Drilbur with 4 IVs then I can make the trade today. Thanks :D

Have any male 4IV Charmanders with Dragon Dance and Outrage still? Check out my trade thread if you are interested in trading.

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and IVs!

Ka$h Money said:
Yeah as long as it's prankster. I'll have a male as I only have male Drilburs (Adamant) at the moment.
If you have an adamant Mold Breaker Drilbur with 4 IVs then I can make the trade today. Thanks :D

Alright, I've just realised I don't have any spares so I'm going to have to breed them haha. They must be in high demand. I'll get them done soon and we can trade today. I'll pm you when I'm ready.

Akwila said:
Have any male 4IV Charmanders with Dragon Dance and Outrage still? Check out my trade thread if you are interested in trading.

Yeah sure, I'm interested in: M Inkay - Adamant - Contrary 31/31/31/x/x/31 and F Inkay - Adamant- Contrary 31/31/x/31/31/31. Pick another 4 IV Pokemon you want and I think that would make it a fair trade. Let me know what you think.

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and IVs!

Ka$h Money said:

Alright, I've just realised I don't have any spares so I'm going to have to breed them haha. They must be in high demand. I'll get them done soon and we can trade today. I'll pm you when I'm ready.

Akwila said:

Yeah sure, I'm interested in: M Inkay - Adamant - Contrary 31/31/31/x/x/31 and F Inkay - Adamant- Contrary 31/31/x/31/31/31. Pick another 4 IV Pokemon you want and I think that would make it a fair trade. Let me know what you think.

Sounds good :D I should be free after my girlfriend leaves, so how about in like 3+ hours I should be ready.

I would like ttese Pokemon:
Noibat
Drilbur
Venipede
Rotom
Each with 4 IVs like you stated. Can they all be female please? (Except Rotom of course)
Please CML for what you would like :)

lucariopulse333 said:
I would like ttese Pokemon:
Noibat
Drilbur
Venipede
Rotom
Each with 4 IVs like you stated. Can they all be female please? (Except Rotom of course)
Please CML for what you would like :)

Can I have a 5 IV breeding pair of Tentacool (Calm). I'd also female timid Eevee with its hidden ability.

Ok with the Tentacools. But if the Eevee needs to be 5 then no, I would not be able to do it as I do not have a 5 IV female Parent. Only 4 IV. The Tentacools will take a while as I need to breed 2 members for my team first and another Pokemon. So it may take a week

lucariopulse333 said:
Ok with the Tentacools. But if the Eevee needs to be 5 then no, I would not be able to do it as I do not have a 5 IV female Parent. Only 4 IV. The Tentacools will take a while as I need to breed 2 members for my team first and another Pokemon. So it may take a week

Yeah, 4 IV female HA Eevee is fine. Let me know when the Tentacools are ready.

Will do man! I have a spare Eevee so all I have to do is those Tentacools :)

lucariopulse333 said:
Will do man! I have a spare Eevee so all I have to do is those Tentacools :)

Alright, what day do you expect to have them ready?

would u trade one of your 4 IV Honedge for one of my Timid 5IV Gastly? (all but atk)

aaaro88 said:
would u trade one of your 4 IV Honedge for one of my Timid 5IV Gastly? (all but atk)

I already have a 5 IV Timid Gastly (well 5 of them lol) but what else do you have?

Crud I completely forgot about this trade, so sorry! Umm, I really need a Drillbur with 5 IVs. Will you do that for the Eevee or a Tentacool? If not I have a 5 IV Impish Phantump with Natural Cure (Rest + Switch set) or one with Harvest. I need to know ASAP as I might be using it on Saturday :)

Back