Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

I bought a lot of old Wizards cards, and there was a Movie Electabuzz without the WB stamp. How rare is it?

RE: Light and Dark Goodra?

I think it might be they were short on one of the ink colors they use for that card for one of them or used too much by accident.

RE: Light and Dark Goodra?

Yeah, these kinds of miscolourations can happen. No deeper meaning, just yet another sign of the low quality standards of the English cards.

Yeah to me it looks like the printer ink was low or this could also happen if they were in the sunlight for a period of time. They could have had the color slightly off as well. Other than those things it is not any misprint just a ink issue or slightly too long in sunlight or the wrong color setting in the computer too. Who knows.:)

I have two Xerosic full arts with one orange and the other red.

tumblr_nkk03qmJFD1r12rm4o9_r1_1280.jpg

The one on the left his suit is more orange, on the right it's more red.

I decided to buy a pack of Korean cards, and got a 21/70 camerupt EX holo. I am curious how much this card is worth since its Korean. I can easily find how much the American and Japanese versions are worth, but nobody seems to buy and sell Korean cards.

Maserati777 said:
I have two Xerosic full arts with one orange and the other red.

tumblr_nkk03qmJFD1r12rm4o9_r1_1280.jpg

The one on the left his suit is more orange, on the right it's more red.

Um

I don't see a difference with the color but the one on the right looks much bigger than the one on the left.

Are you sure it's real?

It looks bigger because I took the picture on a slight angle. It was hard to take a picture without glare but Xerosic's suit on the left is more orange oppose to the one on the right which is red.

Soul said:
The ''How Much Is This Card Worth?" / "Is This A Good Trade?'' Thread

Don't the price of a card? Or not sure about a trade you're thinking of making? This thread may be able to help you out! In this thread, you may post cards you would like to know the value of or a possible trade you would like to know other's opinions about. When posting a long list of cards, remember to use spoiler tags.

I have this 1st edition PSA 10 Japanese God star mew :) does anyone know any collectors that may be interested? I have a rough value idea but other valuations welcome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 16
I got a pretty nasty ink blot/printing error with a Plusle I got today:
be12CUZ.jpg
No idea what happened here, but it was pretty funny to see!

Man we are having a lot more errord or misprints than in the past. At least Wizards correct a lot of their errors.:)

So I just went through my collection of cards, and I noticed these two Slaking, where one of the two has a noticeable brighter holo coloration than the other. I don't know if it's a misprint or not, but I'll post them here anyway :)

I can post other photos if wanted :)

From above
image_by_steffenka-d8m6kjg.jpg

And with light on it
image_by_steffenka-d8m6kdn.jpg

I was looking at my M Gardevoir FA's noticed something on both that seems like a printing error but since it's on both cards I wonder if it is a printing error on every card.

Behind Gardevoir there are gold streaks and the gold streaks don't have texture on them, but Gardevoir does or at least on her arms and most elseware. However if you look at her right arm, the one closest to the camera you can see the flat texture for the streak continues over her arm and so there's a random giant patch with no texture on her arm.

There's two more on her hair so maybe it was intentional but it doesn't look good, poor choice if it is intentional. Maybe it was too difficult to put texture in a location where there's no texture in the background. But since no other card has M Gardevoir FA's background that seems kind of lazy.

I checked Mega Agron and the pink lines go over Aggron, Gardevoir's go behind.

steffenka said:
So I just went through my collection of cards, and I noticed these two Slaking, where one of the two has a noticeable brighter holo coloration than the other. I don't know if it's a misprint or not, but I'll post them here anyway :)

I can post other photos if wanted :)

From above
image_by_steffenka-d8m6kjg.jpg

And with light on it
image_by_steffenka-d8m6kdn.jpg

Yeah the bottom one is lighter than the top one. It is just the different texture they used on the cards. The lighter one was made better after the original. Looks like a re release if not in the same set.:)

Rare Pokemon Card

hi i recently found what i think to be a rare pokemon card can anyone tell me if it is rare?

[attachment=7786]

Attachments

• WIN_20150326_142029.JPG
    WIN_20150326_142029.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 72
RE: Rare Pokemon Card

I wouldn't say it's extremely rare, but still a nice find! Probably worth about $25. Hope this helped! :D

RE: Rare Pokemon Card

Its not severely rare but as long as its legit and in good shape its valuable and can fetch a good bit of $ on Ebay

Back