Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Ironman131

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Is This A Good Trade?

No in my oppinion it is not. The Virizion EX is worth about 25$, Dialga EX about 15$, and Hawlucha EX about 8$. The secreat rare charizard is worth about 35$.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Actually, Secret Rare Mega Charizard EX (Dragon) is worth $45-$55 with the most recent sold listings ending at $50 or more.

DreamingMunna

Zzz
Would 2 Manectric EX be a good trade for 1 Virizion EX??

23-manectric-ex.jpg

9-virizion-ex.jpg

Ironman131

Aspiring Trainer
And he was trading it for the secret rare fire M charizard EX which is worth around 35 on ebay which is usually pretty close to any other website.

Reggie McGigas

-
How much would a 500 card bulk of random commons, uncommons, rares, and rare holos be worth?

How much would 75 random trainers (BW on) be worth?

How much would 40 random code cards (Plasma Blast on) be worth?

Frost Mage

Pegasususus
Reggie McGigas said:
How much would a 500 card bulk of random commons, uncommons, rares, and rare holos be worth?

500 bulk: $30
75 trainers: Depending on what they are (let's assume they're not playable), a few bucks.
40 codes: $10

Any idea what a Rayquaza* PSA 9 is worth?

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Reggie McGigas said:

500 bulk is about: ~$70. 100 bulk sells for $15 each.

75 trainers: ~$9

40 codes: ~$12

Frost Mage

Pegasususus
GadgetJax said:
How much, on average, would someone pay for a Sceptile ex from Team Magma vs Team Aqua?
Going off of eBay sold listings, I'd say $15-25.

Anyone have any idea on the PSA 9 Rayquaza*?

Reggie McGigas

-
I'd say 375$ ^

So I've finalized what I have, can anyone name the prices for these?

-250 assorted cards, contains commons, uncommons, rares, and rare holos.

-100 random code cards

Frost Mage

Pegasususus
I'd suggest breaking up the u/c and the rares/rare holos into separate piles because they usually go for slightly different rates. 100 codes is probably about $40 maybe.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Really? I have close to 4,000 cards. I have most of the WOTC cards about 2,000 of those I have most of the base set rares but no starters but I have the others and tons of duplicates of like 20 of most of the commons and uncommons and I have most of the old sets base jungle Fossile old team rocket set Gym set most cards and I have the neo sets good portions from each set most of the ex card and all but 9 rares from EX Deoxys set and a ton of the other 3rd gen sets and have a lot of 4th gen Pokemon 5th gen Pokemon and just starting 6th gen. How much do you think this would be worth? Way to many to list and I cannot do pics because I have around 200 pages of cards front and back. How much do you guys think roughly 3,916 cards is worth? Not planning to sell Just curious?:)

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
What is the price of a Mint/NM Shining Mew CoroCoro Japanese? I just bought one and from some people said my price was amazing for it and others said that it was an OK price...it was $26 BTW, which I thought was a steal.

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
Elbow said:
What is the price of a Mint/NM Shining Mew CoroCoro Japanese? I just bought one and from some people said my price was amazing for it and others said that it was an OK price...it was $26 BTW, which I thought was a steal.
Any input appreciated...

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know if this goes here but I got this today in a Gallade 3 pack, in a Mega Venusaur Pack. The card on the left is just a card I already had for reference.

tumblr_ni6zghcUwr1r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

The card on the right is a Xerneas Ex.

Here's the back, you can see a white dot at the bottom, this is only my second extreme miscut after my Gourgeist Holo from a Phantom Forces Elite Trainer Box.
tumblr_ni6zghcUwr1r12rm4o7_r1_1280.jpg

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I can see the white dot in the lower let corner on the bottom card but I can't see anything wrong with the 2 Blastoise cards. What is wrong with the Blastoise on the right? I think the white dot is a printing error and while it was on the fast belts through the printers it made a white dot on the edge of the card.:)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Ash, if you look at the left and right edges, you'll see that the card was cut badly. There's no dark border on the left (the blue water background and card artwork go all the way to the edge, as does the MEGA icon at the top), and the right has the border of another card printed on it. It's looks like it's another card behind Blastoise EX, but that's actually printed on the side of the card. The white dot on the back is a cutting mark that signifies where the card should be cut.

Regardless, very cool misprint. :) I always kind of like rejects like those.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ah now I see it. Looks cool but bad misprint XD.:)

lawest

Aspiring Trainer
PokeTrivia and Southern Islands Card Value?

[attachment=7765][attachment=7766][attachment=7768]

I came across some 1999 PokeTrivia cards, there are 20 sheets (still in tact, 9 to a sheet) sheet numbers 1 through 20 with 151 different cards and 29 duplicate cards.

I also found some sealed Tropical Island and Rainbow Island Southern Islands packs. They inclede beach (2 of these), jungle, sea, sky, fields of flowers and riverside

One of the Beach packs looks different from the rest. The packs have was appears to be three cards in each but one of the Beach packs looks to be a solid card inside.

Is there any value to these? I'm not a collector but was curious about these cards

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    282 KB · Views: 21
  • aa.JPG
    aa.JPG
    333.6 KB · Views: 17
  • bb.JPG
    bb.JPG
    307.1 KB · Views: 19