GDI Smeargle, Spit That Out! - "It's okay, I'm an artist" [Art trades! Collabs! Whatever! Alright!]

Should we have a monthly/weekly featured piece?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My to do list:
1. Summer homework (1st day is tomorrow)
2. Fighting/ Ghost guy. I have an idea so I should be able to get 'im in.

Ugh. School starts for me tomorrow, so I need to get a bunch of stuff done today in the way of art. Ugh. Gonna start off with my Parasect and Vileplume, then... I dunno. Ugh.
Good stuff, guys.

Finished Serperior a while ago, but now I feel forced to complete the trio and do Samurott.

So I am taking advanced art this semester, and from what I heard today, it should be an intense course. So expect some more professional looking work coming from me.

Also, tomorrow we are apparently doing 4 self portraits (in an hour :O ) so it looks like I will finally be doing that self portrait that I promised you guys so long ago.

If you guys haven't seen this, check it out:
:D < That smilie is the link. lol
You can comment on dA, my Fakemon thread, or here.

Well, I didn't get that art class that I wanted, but I got French, so oh well.

Oh, and my computer is being stupid again, not connecting to the interwebs. Very irritating.

Well, I've still been doing graphic art, and I tried something completely new today. It didn't turn out very good, but I enjoyed the new experience. I also have some exciting news to tell you guys. But I'll keep it to myself until I have a real keyboard to explain it with.

Well, as long as it's good news, I'm looking forward to it!
You could do with another cheerful journal on dA, too. No offence, but they're mainly memes and problems. :p
And so would mine if I was less private. But I value security somewhere between life and religion. :D

Ugh. I've done very little art, partly because I haven't been around my computer to work on my Parasect and Vileplume, but partly because I just don't feel like it. Art is one of those things that I very rarely have a "craving" to do, as opposed to playing a certain video game or basketball. So I'm just kinda not in the mood for art right now.

I completely know what you mean. I've been working a pretty darn lot on my Samurott just to complete the Unova Trio, and that's by choice.
But when it comes to Fakemon, I tend to put it off a lot. Partly because I feel that my work in competitions is ignored, but I guess that's just because nobody comments or votes for me much. I still enjoy it now and then, but I'll probably drop out of Fakemon.

I've also had a busy day today for other Pokemon reasons that don't include art.

1671lcn.png

A comic I made after my match with JC. I ended up loosing Magnemite because of Leech Seed + LO recoil, which was basically gg because I had no way of dealing with his Ferroseed, haha.

It was actually four in a row, but I like to pretend it's five. :p

Love that, TDL! I really like your depiction of Magnemite, all chubby, haha.
I'm a huge fan of that Sugar Skulls art, aggie, LORDY will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back