GDI Smeargle, Spit That Out! - "It's okay, I'm an artist" [Art trades! Collabs! Whatever! Alright!]

Should we have a monthly/weekly featured piece?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scanning 11 things that I've drawn in the past two days, should be up in a bit.
None of them are even inked, but I do plan to finish all of them.
EDIT: my scanner isn't working. fml

HAHAH I love how your text starts out neat and then as you go down, it gets sloppy.
Either:
1) You enjoyed making it, so you sped up.
2) You got bored so you sped up.
3) I'm wrong and I feel embarrassed.

I GOT IT GUYS
6D swears a lot when he's tired
Character planning
This is actually a bit older, I was trying to plan what I would look like when I continue doing my autobiographical comics. In the center is a really bad drawing of me that I based off a picture on my phone
Fakemon
I dunno. If I can dig up the pottery I based this on, I'll post it. It's for safariblade's contest. Outside of contests and requests, I try to avoid drawing Fakemon, because I feel like I'm stressing myself over getting an idea, yet restricting myself since it has to seem Pokemon-y.
Granbull
I'm really unhappy with this, looking back at it. I dunno. I was trying to exaggerate the the anatomy to the important parts (the jaw and arms), but it just looks bad.
Xatu
Conversly, I'm much happier with this one than I thought I was originally. It still doesn't quite ave that feeling of intensity I was going for, but whatever.
Oh, me
I was drawing these two seperately, but then I remembered what stoners they both were and thought they would get together real well.
Poliwrath
I never realized that that little dip in Poliwrath's spiral was it's mouth. My perception is forver changed, and I can no longer trust anything.

This is only 10 because I decided not to upload the Machamp since it's so bad. I'm having a lot of trouble with Machamp. Slowbro, too.
But yeah. CnC appreciated as always.

The Fakemon is spot on. You HAVE to go with that idea. I swear, I will ban you so fast if you don't finish that one.

Oh and uh... I the language on some of those links is kinda borderline. I don't think it is a problem since they are links and I'm not sure if that matters, but I would censor them or remove them, just to be safe. (considering your warning level.)

safariblade said:
HAHAH I love how your text starts out neat and then as you go down, it gets sloppy.
Either:
1) You enjoyed making it, so you sped up.
2) You got bored so you sped up.
3) I'm wrong and I feel embarrassed.

Yah, that was basically it. But then I posted actual words in the comments below, so it's all chill. :-D

I made this little thing with my fursona(which is a cat, btw) in it, and it is now in my sig. Inspired by someone on deviantART.

Great art, everyone. That comic is win. Total win.

Adverture Time RULES!!!! :p

Looks good, Shinx! I love how you didn't make it over complex, I've seen many people make animations have too many moving parts for their own good. The level of simplicity is just perfect.
EDIT: here
I finished it. Shading is hard :(

I don't shade. Shading killed my brother.

Nice buffalo. And a lot of other neat things.
I want to draw something. But I can't. I can't focus. Plus most of my tools are unsharped, for some reason.

I have a loooooong list of things to draw. I'll just post it here, for no adequate reason.

Well, as long as your pencils aren't BrOken again...
I shade when I sketch, but rarely on the Internet because it's hard to do.
For those of you that haven't seen it, my AoTW entry is up here.
Probably the most creative of my OCs. I made this one entirely by computer, because I wanted to use blur and distortion effects and couldn't be bothered to go through my long process I normally use for art. It seems to have worked, though. Let me know what you think!

No my pencil isn't broken. /half-lying

I just need a sharpener, that's all. That's why I haven't been coloring any drawings. I used to have a red one, but it disappeared...

Oh, and I saw Shadow.
Creepy stuff. Well the concept. White mask + black cloak = You're most likely gonna die

Dial M for Murder. Does he has a phone? What if one scene someone asks him if he has a phone and he says no. But then he appears out of nowhere before a big battle is about to start and he ask "Where can I buy a phone?"

But you can't use that, because it's from Advent Children. D:

Probably not his style anyway. I should vent what I'm thinking more often. Like your "Camouflage" picture, that's nice. I'm the only one who didn't upload anything aren't I? Well that's bogus.

I'm soo tired. I might ride my bike to my Mom's office to see if she has a sharpener there. But my Mom didn't even leave for work yet.

Hmm....

List:
Thunder Cat
Dusknior
Green Emerald
Grey Sky
Trio - Dearly Beloved
Team Sweet (Rose, Jake, Lea)
Team Battle (Crush, Shade, Honey B)
Team Flood (Alex, Jessica, Ericka)
Team Abyss (Rouge, Raven, Rachel)
Map
Crustle
Beartic
Volcarona
Pink Glove
Cofagrigus
Escavalier
Dewott
Flareon
That dancing/fighting scene

Awesome! It's those long posts that are a pleasure to read. :)
The list looks good. Does a strikethrough symbolise that the work is finished?

Oh...
The dancing/fighting scene sounds good. It'll be a shame if you don't do that.
Pink glove sounds a bit ominous, though. I guess you could avoid that one. :D

:at: BrOken's signature
Yessss, IFX's banner again. It looks better there.

My to-do list:
Finish Serperior
Finish Vorscle (Ghost/Fighting Fakémon)
Finish Victini
Gulpin <
Chinchou | All for SPM3's new card set
Trubbish |
Emolga <
That's all for now, but I expect it to extend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back