'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Nov 22, 2017.

1. I like pokemon Aspiring Trainer
    I like pokemon

Did you mean 60 damage to all pokemon or just the opponents cuz now it looks like weavile

2. Empoleafeon Aspiring Trainer
    Empoleafeon

I'm sick of Pokemon trying to make the same species of Pokemon good and the same species bad every single time. Like people earlier has said, Greninja always HAS to be the best starter, but also Solgaleo always HAS to be good and Lunala bad, and Gardevoirs always HAVE to be good and Zoroarks always HAVE to be good and Eeveelutions always HAVE to be good and every other underrated Pokemon that doesn't get publicity has to have a sucky card. It feels like this problem has gotten even worse than it already was over the years - pretty much all of the meta decks are built on Pokemon that are really popular and overexposed even outside of the trading card game, because that's all the Pokemon company ever makes into good cards. Why can't we ever get a good Swalot or Maractus or Lanturn or Golem? Nope, it always has to be Zoroark and Greninja and Gardevoir.

3. PokemonTCGLover Aspiring Trainer
    PokemonTCGLover

Yeah, in the good old days we had night march.....I want a new BETTER non-greninja-ish card to build a deck...

4. AFEX Eon Duo Rules!
    AFEX

NO! Don't even give this card the light of day, it needs to burn alone...

BA DUM TSS!

5. AFEX Eon Duo Rules!
    AFEX

Don't forget Volcanion ;)

6. Christopher Shehan Aspiring Trainer
    Christopher Shehan

That Sylveon has some real potential even with all of the metal decks. It just may keep Garde at the top as the deck to beat.

7. Professor_jplap You can call me Professor
    Professor_jplap

8. AFEX Eon Duo Rules!
    AFEX

Holden Sheeks likes this.
  9. Professor_jplap You can call me Professor
    Professor_jplap

I just said it for lols, and yes, I am fine.

10. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

Advanced Member Member

And here I thought there was some hope for this Delphox to be build. Great, now my friend Tony who really really loves Delphox and always plays the Psystorm Delphox against anyone he plays will now have to play this Delphox when the old but good one rotates, make some silly shenanigan with UPR Infernape and then make players play his gimmicky Delphox deck he thinks will be top tier and wants it to be top tier purely because it's Delphox. *sigh* It's alright, I guess......a lot could've been better.

11. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

Advanced Member Member

I use these for online code cards I don't feel like typing in yet and buisness cards I get in the mail. Oh, you meant actual Pokemon cards? PTTTPTH

12. Timmony_tcg Aspiring Trainer
    Timmony_tcg

Beast Ball?

13. AFEX Eon Duo Rules!
    AFEX

I would love that to be a card, it'd be OP, and eliminate at least 1 Lele in most UB centered decks.

Because more often that not:

Ultra Ball=Lele, Lele= Brigette T1, Brigette T1= Buzzwole or whatnot.

All that could be simplified with a Beast Ball card.

Timmony_tcg likes this.
  14. Timmony_tcg Aspiring Trainer
    Timmony_tcg

15. Joldilocks Aspiring Trainer
    Joldilocks

News Staff Member

16. Max Maxwell Aspiring Trainer
    Max Maxwell

It's great if Greninja Gx has a similar ability, but more damages and attack that it returns in our hand.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  17. Skylite Aspiring Trainer
    Skylite

Greninja GX is going to be dirty for sure

18. Eltyr Aspiring Trainer
    Eltyr

ahahah guess this confirms the snipe theme

19. MultX Aspiring Trainer
    MultX

Advanced Member Member

And Greninja-GX would put SIX COUNTERS, my bold prediction.

20. Eltyr Aspiring Trainer
    Eltyr

Would hope for a repeatable ability like the break one,