'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Nov 22, 2017.

1. MoFoTY86 Aspiring Trainer
    MoFoTY86

Advanced Member Member

Yo if this is gonna be like the Crobat line from Phantom Forces, we are looking at a disgusting revival with Noivern GX/Greninja GX (betting on sniping when evolved) with Acerola and De-Evolution Spray.

2. Julio Penaloza Aspiring Trainer
    Julio Penaloza

Advanced Member Member

I guess Evo soda is out... no need for it since you won't get ability... timer ball might be a good replacement

3. Sir Linoone Marellous. Splendid. What was the question again?
    Sir Linoone

Greninja GX - evolves from Frogadier

Ability - Titanic Water Shuriken: Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [w] energy from your hand. If you do, place 12 damage counters on your opponent's active Pokemon.

Medium Sized Water Shuriken: [w][w][c] Place 3 damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokemon.

Biggest Water Shuriken GX: [.] Your opponent's active Pokemon is now knocked out.

That's my prediction.

4. GamePhoenix Smite God
    GamePhoenix

Sadly as it says to evolve one of your Pokemon, it cant be used with Water Duplicates. I predict Greninja GX will have 6 damage counters when you evolve it. This could be used like a new bats type deck with something like Weavile and promo Tapu Lele. 3/5 5 for now. 4/5 post rotation.

5. RedSuinit Aspiring Trainer
    RedSuinit

God, I hope you are wrong.

6. RedSuinit Aspiring Trainer
    RedSuinit

I hope you are right. That would be a fun deck to play.

7. Eltyr Aspiring Trainer
    Eltyr

That's a stupidly powerful ability for a stupdly useless attack and a stupidly stupid GX attack.

8. GamePhoenix Smite God
    GamePhoenix

You've heard of Lando/Bats, now play the new deck sensation that's sweeping the nation, Buzz/Frogs! Simply attack with Buzzwole GX while evolving and devolving Frogadier and Greninja GX! Its that easy! But wait, there's more! If you order now we will throw in promo Tapu Lele to rearrange all those damage counter! Coming soon to a league near you

Zamuron, Yog and MoFoTY86 like this.
  9. MoFoTY86 Aspiring Trainer
    MoFoTY86

Advanced Member Member

Don't forget to add in Promo Tapu Koko if you are the next caller in the next 30 minutes to spread damage even more! We might even throw in Espeon EX (Miraculous Shine) but hurry! Only a limited amount left!

LOL

10. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

I lovely his ability but I love Crobat so i won't be using this instead. It wouldwbe cool if the gx attack was just like Crobatt break

11. Eltyr Aspiring Trainer
    Eltyr

Surely hope the normal attack is.

12. Kyrushi Squirrel
    Kyrushi

Oh lord Greninja in Expanded just got crazier.

13. supermattdab0ss Sylveon is da b0ss
    supermattdab0ss

I saw "The Water Pokemon Master quoted your post" and I thought really? Then I see it was this...

14. AFEX Serena is too cute!
    AFEX

10/10 Testing

15. AFEX Serena is too cute!
    AFEX

If this isn't telling us Greninja GX is gonna be godly, I dunno what will.

Not to mention a good attack potentially as well.

16. AFEX Serena is too cute!
    AFEX

17. FrostBiter12 Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
    FrostBiter12

"Angela's Conundrum" isn't an Eragon (from the "Inheritance" series) reference, is it? If it is, that I guess that makes me a book nerd ;).

18. Naruto Aspiring Trainer
    Naruto

Coincidentally, I bought the Greninja-BREAK one, but it was only because I was on a budget and wanted to get as much as I could with the money I had. I also bought Alpha Sapphire that day.

19. Sorpah King of Not Much
    Sorpah

I misread this 17 hours ago and now I'm sad.

20. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

It is you win

FrostBiter12 likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?