'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

pete

Aspiring Trainer
some people will do this as a 1 of and i like it as such often have 2 frokies or more down at some point

Eltyr

Aspiring Trainer
We have Decidueye-GX for that
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The point is you need to evolve the frogadier by hand to activate the ability, so it takes away the ability to combo water duplicates with evo sodas to get the Greninjas in play.
It would have been stupidly powerful, but since it's not been shown we can still hope.

BrandonHappened

Ghosts and Fairies are kinda my jam
Well since Greninja BREAK is going out of rotation this year I hope Greninja GX is just as if not more disgusting
Based on Frogadier alone, I can see that

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Yay whoop awesome yippee.
Where's my Goodra GX.

In all seriousness, a Bats reprint would be awesome.

FROGS ARE THE NEW BATS!

Last edited:

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting froakies has an energy based retreat cost like zubat. Frogadier has golbats ability sooo will greninja do crobat and the breaks attack at once. We might see a revival of toad/bats but instead just call the deck Amphibians or Angela's Conundrum(book nerds will get tbis)

Sorpah

King of Not Much
Forget about Greninja. 4-4 Frogadier line with 2-2-2 Butterfree (GEN), and Super Scoop Up, Devolution Spray, and maybe Hydreigon (CRI). No energies necessary.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
I have to comend TPCi for bringing back old meta. I very much liked the Land/Bats, and they're already bringing back Ray/Eels as Malamar,Necrozzma. I'm looking forward to seeing what deck they're going to bring back next.

I'm actually not kidding right now. 2011-2015 was my favorite time for Pokemon ever, and I fully support bringing anything back from that time span.

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Yo if this is gonna be like the Crobat line from Phantom Forces, we are looking at a disgusting revival with Noivern GX/Greninja GX (betting on sniping when evolved) with Acerola and De-Evolution Spray.

Sir Linoone

Marellous. Splendid. What was the question again?
Greninja GX - evolves from Frogadier

Ability - Titanic Water Shuriken: Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [w] energy from your hand. If you do, place 12 damage counters on your opponent's active Pokemon.

Medium Sized Water Shuriken: [w][w][c] Place 3 damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokemon.

Biggest Water Shuriken GX: [.] Your opponent's active Pokemon is now knocked out.

That's my prediction.