Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always though I was the unstable one around here...what am I now now that my role has been taken by a pig with a spring attached to its butt
At least I will always be more stable in combat then you thus giving me an advantage in all things related to combat...or anything else for that matter
*bagon smiles to himself at the idea of a fight*

"Sorry, can't hear you, I'm too busy cursing the darkness.

"And by "cursing" I mean "sandblasting it with a power gem"."

*Spoink's pearl crackles with electricity and she thinks about cupcakes in order to make her attack stronger*

*thinking about cupcakes makes Spoink hungry*

"Mmmm... cupcakes."

*bagon grinning wickedly puts his arm around spoink*
You know, I'm really starting to like you! It's nice to know that not everyone here lacks conviction

Well, uh, that took a turn.

@Keeper of Night I'll blow some fire around so that we can see what goes on around us.
Careful with those giant pictures. :eek:
welp, lets not burn the place down either. i'll emit a soft dazzling gleam too for good measure. @Keeper of Night
Salandit and Cutiefly carefully light the area around the group. There isn't much to see, the walls are relatively flat with nothing on them of note. The path ahead seems to curve to their right, making it impossible to see the end from where they currently are.

@Keeper of Night
*Breaking the actual 4th wall bagon stares directly at @NinjaPenguin on their computer phone whatever they are reading this on*
try me I know almost every word in the English dictionary and how to spell them the exact meaning of the term 4th wall is a bit cloudy for me but that doesn't matter right now I have the power to break the 4th wall now I'm practically deadpool now I got two claws and a flamethrower ready to 1v1 any day anytime anywhere...
After doing this bagon re-lights the torch
Bagon smashes his head into one of the walls are begins screaming at it.
The rest of the group stares, knowing full-well he's lost it by now.

@Keeper of Night Spoink activates Power Gem and blasts the darkness ahead of her where she hears the crashing.
Spoink snaps. Power Gem flies across the across the tunnel, hitting the far wall. Dust rains from the ceiling, but nothing else happens.

@Keeper of Night I "Super Fang" a rock
Noibat looks around for a rock, but finds none. He bites the wall instead.
That can't be good for your teeth.

@Keeper of Night Toward the crashing.
@Keeper of Night onward! We can't stop now!
The group continues forward curving around the bend in the path.

After another short distance, the crashing becoming louder the whole way, the cave begins to brighten.
Finaly, the path ends, opening up into a huge room. ...It was hard to believe they were supposed to be so far under a mountain.

250222-bigthumbnail.jpg

Underground Paradise

YOUR GOAL: Find Krookodile
OPTIONAL GOAL: Find a Way Out

The cave walls were covered in growing plants. Vines, leaves, and ferns almost completely covering any sign of the cave's grey rock wall.
The crashing's source was a waterfall to their left, coming out of the wall and splashing into a river below. From where the cave had let them out, they were on a small cliff, overlooking the forest floor below them. Tropical trees rose above the group, obscuring their vision of the top of the cave. But from somewhere above, there was an almost natural light shining through. Was it sunlight? Or something else?

Sounds could be heard all around. Bugs chirping, birds whistling, natural sounds. A far cry from the near-silence of the last forest they had been stuck in. This one was different. Alive.
And perhaps that made it more dangerous.

Suddenly, from behind them, a new rumbling can be heard, even over the crashing of the waterfall.
Right where the group had rested just a second ago, the cave collapsed on itself! Rushing back to check it, the cave had completely sealed with rubble. The only way out now, was forwards.

Because I know you all want more of my wonderful artwork:
CfgcuAO.png

You're at the red dot. Obviously the area is a bit larger than here, but you're facing the ground below you with the waterfall to your left. Ahead and to your right the forest continues.

At least it's a slightly less featureless cave than the other ones.

So I'll investigate it briefly before Power Gemming it.

ylj7Dw6WpJPmXWoRaq0sgOy8C02mBfuBM7W47cDnockBsjf2XDtpPIxXnAhIwKFwOkbHJw5kBe6h3CHnJ9bSDHPQ3px9qFkLicJMQUtgJWriEbxqBlHBQKdO7jmq9CLsOLGt8DFT1hlRUKRirq_dX8tWPAqYORUMqq3L_vmvbKf2VuWztQ09SIkJydUPOVIJbl65tMZyiIIck5W0QmMiAvcSyTGMD93bd5qVPxAEYj8C8bNTxNFB0Taa2_2QI-jJ9POV_f2QA7DYv_yWnfjwgkEuoPOjSiW0ATUw91yuFKxFhohbGSTiKyAbXbYVpyVEwZlBG8XGMoxKWLYzswWbyJ5wSeHxA9n2Joy1oxjAWoYnxY9bo35AQoTSlSu4o-FX8NYxp7QT1sZv6H2bGojQgd6x_XABmkIxF3ZrYOGHmaTD5FNJCp6-65WLHcKPbmKFyPBff2pVZcaT6sGuVqO0rZGAPmZTn9rk6tQ-zKpGDMWjSN1ppL-5bzYwOx_nxDDK8vLRUJZqY7R1EeIISBJ66qLP2jq9OIvqHSpOelOLeN-0u_Ouywe8-5fPlTkoktFFYacrNRocMJnU-7ey29j1J5okXvtSZC9EW6UbqTsb43dhLMxeix-A82aONuyacc9EJK-Eg85P5RTGHSprof61eyj6_DsBJZpZfcrS3quWAXiLyQ=s200-no
Only you would find a lush jungle and your first thought would be to burn it all down. It's hot enough as it is. *blows the fire out*

V9oDqM7YNCPS-veqCiXhUh0WdlS0zgqc8sVw1_hOit6J1qOeXvhOLKibzosgRO6PasGakPLmIxlMndI95vjeqNiIGLN5IBuZFb4uxLHuilAd77M5sv3FBldlH9H-W6gXp7nVSkKlKxT2DZ-okJA9PlLJDE4tJSEaLgAG6dBgOMv6ZFbJvSVgGuq0gq3v7XWXVefZtO8PGvtqyqD4LM92lFox9ni4U0f0YKTevr-T4QghvBifNivp23UsJugScA0QLfILqHK_TI32jHC8O7PL9hGMgdb784uvQ8HxUvyMl0tfZ6SzSVbFdAYQIo_mvfjWSFDYK9fFnBZW-0bH21piMd8dHr36NXrWpwOG0SKfFAW7fku7KCl8Jaoa4xIQoz7so-RkRJnRp-DlAcOBWppgC8aGyeJgTV9Tb7CXr8RiJi4oOEFjlJAdt_vReDIruNGHdoXNuI0Avp7qFzx3ptQkF2FoSvcgQewSTB8_K-GdiBLElHG5domlxOlQeWgz0hU_vMwRs7PlK9gjq4gcxAOYN-3cA-ijil5ElEPYwLcGAH6Xuxcmf3g6cVxpPk7k2OwGA19Pwi6b9pJUJTPasOPrHYoktgJhjzUgcBYQs3sJwrdtOmLdytuQi2JoNj0o7amjbLnWHYZX0fDsZwN21_eeK6lERospUaIwxj7L5LtQtaxw5A=s200-no
But at least this place is more alive than anything we've come across so far. We might find someone living here. Not the Krookodile, though; if we do find him, he won't count as "living" for too long.

@Keeper of Night
I blow the fire out.

Only you would find a lush jungle and your first thought would be to burn it all down. It's hot enough as it is. *blows the fire out*
But at least this place is more alive than anything we've come across so far. We might find someone living here. Not the Krookodile, though; if we do find him, he won't count as "living" for too long.
@Keeper of Night
I blow the fire out.
Maybe you couldn't tell but the whole point of the torch was that it was a threat to force that croc out of hiding I just assumed you would understand the concept of an empty threat considering you're from a royal family and all that
Well no matter if you have a better solution to find him then lay it on me I'd be happy to hear it but I'm not searching this entire place that we don't know the size of or if there is anything in there

Maybe you couldn't tell but the whole point of the torch was that it was a threat to force that croc out of hiding I just assumed you would understand the concept of an empty threat considering you're from a royal family and all that

bRkx0Arty_QCXv_qP5j6ndtyKtvEie2F4R8G4Z_Gwg3MOT6Zo6jm43BwSLjLxtQyuMUCPEjhNI_VlNl8dJrICYSm0lIy3NsqAxYheTVA_MN-UPDe4995HlcQGR5Cmv0zfEpEJ3PElajwz9EOgRTKw4Et2T5grjsWsG4dQAZEifXukiMApByOyoMRYw2A231Q5-lvTkoYCr7qxMFBEkRs5PT-9ObXAoQ42V9nhF6Tadi9NkYIeFp3sZR1HBYAlYeEhkm3edjTlcepWnH_MKIfBcTu-kba8BBD1fM-5buxtCJhWtzpDQhBoBwBl7b1PRupzoD7hyepG1N-fItf-RqkDxoZUeOZWIaknZbCX2vNaSH-D6T4M3Uxi94umS2lZfkf7Tt0uFSKRv3DIcsrrj7Wxx-S9RrNeYJkk-Go7Ma846ofVaMC2SVzBmYsbvCu1nlL42YJZLXuw8x6eZvVDh0aqPwgm39vLCfmbnpXSv7y3WsQbJ54FFTfp1ws16bCeMdr9eCmB7p_kk1N-rh_8mTbjzY3BsbLskD68wnSAsh_JFCWEt0fcoG3kuWrlMmQfB_LkyEEpa7j9-vgSR2lZqFGwKyJQQdVe5l0uTKaCFw9k7F9bgNumR_DG6n7sjTG3Zuky2S5I3FzBsU6dj-8eUZk69qomlHm2UwQWmiWB2AP56Bw_Q=s200-no
Oh, I do understand the concept, and I could tell it was an empty threat.

After all, I don't think I ever heard anything else from you.

giqJm_0g59ILIEC9Sp9AQFV16mKHcLF-T3htM1qEKNiQ3dqHpssfzY4D9jNwVyVfLDJPry01h_4dZYw5-4uC49kTWRKEisi1Kf9q8XyfoU1_esQ4Qx1uPso0TbYFtaTvYrADFZ25yMYn6peXjYk1KgK_fZANt_ZyPz8xXGdgFyN3aXIG2mOUHsH6q-6b-inlPrBtzWR5pOe6LjPLqYsRzwVzgU2zEX8agPtN5aIqUgYhmsO68uwnGe7PtmyINL1sijQsf0TttiDbWMlVCVBRCPwg6wDd8b-7X03tiv3W9jTW7S_ptgIDJJr140q0XyeyEYVHzSnAFIC5-SotfujF1ATjDfJLojcDHh0zKo2EyNQk4x6lo8O_j3BHLaLkY3P1Do6ZB6OIIwzXPEs-yyaT7K1X_5dVRxI953DGcbBtOSaG6uwPiDfanC_wThf0MG4ZDd2PzGDaVNdIL6aXm6tQbJHXnOFmJ1CuYjepsAYZR6lUTj7LcAYYuanmt1UJUX5_KFZupKMdNK4BPbn9OWrIVX1wb1PBLArNm0iQdRow9wtivrXzaecl76p4mu9jf2l9wBOEJB4VgOwGVkB4D_QZjeOSt8fxJ_kd_k8xOg3bRZdE9m7OIUFMd8PCJ4fPvt5TdNm9j_VjcSXD6c88-dZWw-cPSkGwaD3hml7NjbAso-gyeg=s200-no
Oh, and another thing I understand? how a live fire in the middle of a well-lit forest full of plants is both a hazard and unnecessary.

Spoink, her once plump body now thin and bony from lack of cupcakes, stares around wildly at the trees. She might be out of the cave, but she has developed CRPTSD (Cave Related Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

"Trees? These are no trees!" *bouncing increases rapidly* "THESE ARE EXEGGUTORS! WE HAVE TO STRIKE FIRST!"

Shrieking, Spoink unleashes another blast from her pearl, hitting as many trees as possible.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Spoink bounces, still blasting, and adds something else.

"THAT OR DROP SOME FRUIT!

"Like, a coconut or an apple. Or a watermelon? Do those grow on trees? Any of those things would be awesome."

@Keeper of Night Spoink uses Psychic Gem on the trees in the hope that they are either exeggutors or will drop a coconut.

Oh, I do understand the concept, and I could tell it was an empty threat.
After all, I don't think I ever heard anything else from you.
Oh, and another thing I understand? how a live fire in the middle of a well-lit forest full of plants is both a hazard and unnecessary.
Yeah you forgot about something though. I still know flamethrower
And if you like I could stop making empty threats and just start doing what I want without warning

Somehow I get the impression that wasn't the generous offer it was framed as. I'm not sure why. Most of my concentration is focused on these trees.

@Keeper of Night
Holding up the now lit torch bagon yells as loud as he can:
"Hey Krookodile if you don't get out here now I burn this place down to nothing"
Bagon shouts into the jungle below. Nothing happens.

@Keeper of Night
I blow the fire out.
Vulpix blows out the torch that Bagon is holding.

@Keeper of Night Lief goes over to the water and looks in
Rowlet flies down just below to look into the running river. It doesn't seem deep enough for anything big to be hiding in.

@Keeper of Night Spoink uses Psychic Gem on the trees in the hope that they are either exeggutors or will drop a coconut.
Constantly you guys choose to do the thing that I never would have thought to happen.

Spoink fires an attack into the jungle, aiming at the trees on the other side of the river.
At first, nothing happens. Then one of the trees begins to slowly rise before turning around. It begins walking toward them.

From where the group in on the cliff, the base of the tree is still below them, but the top is far above them. ...Until it leans down.
pokemon_fanart__alola_exeggutor_by_ihasnotomato-dacfx0o.png

This was by far the most disturbing image of Exeggutor I could find. You're welcome.

It doesn't seem happy, though it didn't attack immediately.

599.png
Ack! *cowers behind Vulpix* Dx

599.png
Mister Krookodile, is that a ... um ... friend of yours? Or shall we fight it? ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back