Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh, *bounce bounce* according to this ancient scroll, exeggutors get faster when it's sunny. Is there any way we could cover the sky with something to make it darker?

You know what? I'll take this.

bYDFPgdP90zFM3dVIMnMtX9dC8plfMdJUwPRLigkSlfElZL5_ySkBLJPjAiI_D1lRqmMRThXe8m73zEy5K9QGoVMnxqSyUAFomQ9X8UAd1ndERwrI6Jgnbm5RGeUz1FD41wYVWn-udgFBX1VQYdlqjfdB52kNIuMKdDutbimkyLw8u2S5RK95m-SGMEB0cmf2k2CdrGkAgVI40r3vB7eADRgprFp4-QDBW0_RwY86hj1EBqiyNeUPGi63nwy1nsBnGaPDUpqQ80mhGab3OLYDVILMvQuIpNetuLSLSt9tDVf4f4MvaXiTF7Am4Na4qtIHKiRG7qvwRtVVx3yiR8Mcwwwv5LfP0wfmeS5JwcrzcKEBVjzAsH0qglnsuutt88Pej3Lk55DdOmlhrkzNkJtIbqGlEnfySVX6Vkuz8LJLQ-3TOb9a46o1X4VcMExL3cPBakXsyJBDNKLoP0_IFFO9LMmnLyopfyEurroJb20MpEEbOFAjq4-UOt4XtIzRWC8hvjeSahLCdNvET2tmq9QjH_ML6zYNeKCWZYvd0k6Rg5wIr5hBO3ACkOyO6IECjzIp_lm7Vze1oxzGhCxJU7uBV2cOWSkkdc9yoRcZtaex5y6n3EyMLkyhHoeGUvrCHts50ElrfqPaEgttttG5lxAZiPZpQCCfve2u49tIgSf7C4uJw=s200-no
I've had a terrible day; I've been snatched away from home, dropped in... whatever this is, I haven't had a stimulating conversation in what seems like months, and I was unceremoniously killed by a person lizard for simply walking next to him.

I need to let a few things go, and I'm sorry you'll be the one on the other end.

@Keeper of Night
I use blizzard on the exeggutor.

Last edited:
@Keeper of Night Spoink takes a deep breath, leaps into the air, and uses Bounce on the exeggutor.

The psychic pearl is for stirring things up... the bounce is for FINISHING THEM.

*Spoink cackles wildly*

I've had a terrible day; I've been snatched away from home, dropped in... whatever this is, I haven't had a stimulating conversation in what seems like months, and I was killed by a person lizard for simply walking next to him.
I need to let a few things go, and I'm sorry you'll be the one on the other end.
Spoink takes a deep breath, leaps into the air, and uses Bounce on the exeggutor.
The psychic pearl is for stirring things up... the bounce is for FINISHING THEM.
*Spoink cackles wildly*
Yeah, and I'm the unstable one

Pah, what about "out of cupcakes" do you not understand?

*Spoink continues bouncing, making karate chop motions with her trotters*

390.png

*yawn* I'm awake guys, what did I mi-

*sees everyone attacking Exeggutor*

390.png

Oh, we're in another fight, and haven't found Krookodile yet? Well, I guess I can fight!

@Keeper of Night If I haven't been modkilled yet, I'll use Acrobatics on the Exeggutor!

You do know I'm on this giraffe tree, right?
599.png
To be perfectly honest, mate, that sounds like some poor planning on your part. I'd get off that tree as soon as possible, were I you. ^.^

599.png
And in other news, it looks as though diplomacy, once again, has failed. Why are you all so quick to fight? It's both more energy-efficient and more safety-efficient to try to make friends first. Dx

599.png
@Keeper of Night I'll Gear Grind the Exeggutor.

And in other news, it looks as though diplomacy, once again, has failed. Why are you all so quick to fight? It's both more energy-efficient and more safety-efficient to try to make friends first. Dx
Take that complaint up with the people who attacked it on sight

I know how to beat the Exeggutor... through Swablu ballet!
What you do is you start in 4th position, then you move to 5th, then you begin to turn, and preform a ...
In the end, this routine should distract him enough to help your attacks go through.
@Keeper of Night I'll dance around the Exeggutor, firing Disarming Voices and hopefully confusing it in the process.

"Is it possible to complete this game without attacking anybody?"
"Probably, try it."
"Too we're just gonna attack immediately anyway."

@Keeper of Night
Bagon tosses the torch aside and leaps onto the exxegutor's neck gesturing for the others to join him
Bagon jumps on top of Exeggutor's neck. The Exeggutor laughs and shakes his heads lightly.

@Keeper of Night
@Keeper of Night Spoink takes a deep breath, leaps into the air, and uses Bounce on the exeggutor.
@Keeper of Night If I haven't been modkilled yet, I'll use Acrobatics on the Exeggutor!
i will use dazzling gleam on the funniest dragon i've ever seen @Keeper of Night
@Keeper of Night Let's fire a shadow ball at this long necked fellow!
@Keeper of Night I'll Gear Grind the Exeggutor.
Assuming combat is unavoidable, flamethrower please @Keeper of Night
@Keeper of Night I'll dance around the Exeggutor, firing Disarming Voices and hopefully confusing it in the process.

Vulpix uses Blizzard on the laughing Pokemon. It' super effective! Exeggutor takes 35 damage. Bagon, on top of Exeggutor's neck, is hit as well! He falls down to the jungle floor, knocked out.
Exeggutor lifts his head into the air, roaring in pain. He quickly moves back down, clearly angry.
The party has entered the Battle Phase!

Exeggutor attacks with Dragon Hammer! It hits Torchic, who is knocked out!
Spoink readies her Bounce!
Chimchar uses Acrobatics! It's super effective, Exeggutor takes 13 damage!
Cutiefly uses Dazzling Gleam! It's super effective, Exeggutor takes 16 damage!
Duskull uses Shadow Ball! Exeggutor takes 8 damage!
Klink uses Gear Grind! Exeggutor takes 7 damage!
Swablu flies in the air, and uses Disarming Voice! It's Super Effective, Exeggutor takes 10 damage!

Edit: I forgot to arrange this in speed order, but since Exeggutor moved first anyway, none of the order past that mattered this round.

Exeggutor shakes his head. Leaves begin to scatter across the cliff.

eggs2.jpg

HP: ???
Damage Taken: 89
Melee Attack: Dragon Hammer

---

371.png

Knocked Out

255.png

Knocked Out

Last edited:
First of all: we can tell the exxegutor did not want to fight based on its reaction to what i did (it did not react aggressively and in fact responded almost playfully)
Second of all: you're all jerks for attacking it and should try to make peace quick
Third of all: can someone revive me and torchic?

*keeps bouncing with the air whistling through my tail and my hands pressed together in a Zen fashion*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back