Dawn's Final 2 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's evident that Pachirisu will be one of the first, if not the first 5th generation Pokemon to be revealed in the show or upcoming movie.

It has the desire to fly, that is obviously screaming to the audience it's going to evolve. :)

I think a Sneasel would be cool. There's a chance that she could get one of them since it has a Sinnoh evolution. It would be really funny if she gets a Chatot, but i don't think she will.

No dark pokemon to the main cast----so, no sneasel! sorry!! a cherrim is what i had in mind for Dawn!

This is Dawn's current roster in Japan (Spoiler Warning)
  • Piplup
  • Buneary
  • Pachirisu
  • Ambipom
  • Swinub

At this point, I don't think Dawn will catch anymore pokemon.

No the only legendaries Dawn ever came in contact with were Mesprit and Shaymin.

Sonicx08, Don't forget about Darkrai, Palkia, and Dialga. Dawn came in contact with them is the 10th movie.

sonicx08 said:
This is Dawn's current roster in Japan (Spoiler Warning)
  • Piplup
  • Buneary
  • Pachirisu
  • Ambipom
  • Swinub

At this point, I don't think Dawn will catch anymore pokemon.
I have two things to say to you.

1. These are not spoilers. This has been known now for about 2 months.

2. Dawn hasnt actually caught Swinub yet. And we still dont know if she will actually catch it. Brock could be the one to get it.

meowth14 said:
There is one spoiler in there. That aipom evolves.
Dude that hasnt happened in America, but its happened in Japan already so no, its not a spoiler.
sonicx08 said:
In japan, she already caught swinub.

Unless you make your own episodes, then no she hasnt. Go to serebii.net and look at the character bios. And you will see that Dawn hasnt caught it yet. And as I said before we dont even know if Dawn will catch it.

Bonsly said:
meowth14 said:
Dude that hasnt happened in America, but its happened in Japan already so no, its not a spoiler.
sonicx08 said:

Unless you make your own episodes, then no she hasnt. Go to serebii.net and look at the character bios. And you will see that Dawn hasnt caught it yet. And as I said before we don't even know if Dawn will catch it.

Believe what you will but I rest my case.

sonicx08 said:
Bonsly said:
meowth14 said:
sonicx08 said:

Unless you make your own episodes, then no she hasnt. Go to serebii.net and look at the character bios. And you will see that Dawn hasnt caught it yet. And as I said before we don't even know if Dawn will catch it.

Believe what you will but I rest my case.

Dude she hasn't caught Swinub in Japan. No body has. Everybody knows this. Heck ask any of the members that post here. If your too stubern to even look it up then thats just plain pathetic.

I DID look it up. On Wikipedia it said Dawn has Swinub in Giratina and the Bouquet of the Sky. It is probably not on Seribii and other websites cause she hasn't caught it yet in japan (ignore my last post).

The Swinub is confirmed as Dawn's BTW.
So, since the upcoming epside is about a Swinub, I'm guessing she's gonne capture it.

And, since the episode after that is staring Gligar, it's safe to say it will evolve there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back