Dawn's Final 2 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
buizel is the pokemon that knows least number of moves of all Ash's pokemon. It should learn new moves.

it knows only water-gun, sonic-boom and aqua-jet! what else does it know? It says so in bulbapedia.

Those are the only attacks it's USED. It might know some morebut thats unknown because it hasn't used them yet.

Just to let everybody know: She trades her Buizel for Ash's Aipom which DOSE evolve in the up coming Japanese episode.

not that ugly, u know! i mean, i also did nt like ambipom at first, but seeing it in the anime made it likable!

well she traded her buizel for ash's aipom. I says so on serebii.net. maybe it hasn't happened in america but it has in japan! so then she'll only have one water type so she might get another. I think she might find a pichu or pikachu (since when ash and her met she LOVED pikachu)

yeah. well don't you think you should update the main post of the thread? cause it still says she has a buizel

Geez, you're calling me procrastinator now ? I'll be editing it, I didn't know they were going to trade, but now it's a deal that was good for Dawn, beacuse she has a powerhouse to take over Buizel's role...

please, dont say it that way. u can never tell who's the better between ambipom and buizel. its only a fair trade since ambipom is a better contester while buizel is a better battler.

Aipom fit both, but I really want to see Dawn get Riolu. She needs Lucario, which is a Contest powerhouse, and that would give her 5 Contest Pokemon. Her 6th should be a Vulpix. (Wouldn't it be cool if she caught a SHINY Vulpix ?)

Dawnfanboy said:
Aipom fit both, but I really want to see Dawn get Riolu. She needs Lucario, which is a Contest powerhouse, and that would give her 5 Contest Pokemon. Her 6th should be a Vulpix. (Wouldn't it be cool if she caught a SHINY Vulpix ?)

Okay first off, if Ambipom was the better deal, then howcome she still didnt even make it past the first round in her latest contest? She was even using Ambipom. Not that Ambipom isnt a powerhouse, but dont be that way. Also, coordinators dont need powerhouses. Except for battling and I think that Piplup, and Ambipom fit that bill already. And plus with possible evo's she has, like Buneary evolving, that would make her team even more strong. And one last thing, as I have stated this before, Dawn doesnt have a soothe bell, so it would be a very long time before it evolved. Even if Ash or Brock got it, it would still be a very long time before it evolved. And Riolu doesnt have much of a movepool either. And before I go, Ash's aura ability has been mentioned in the anime already. And strange enough, movies usually dont have any connection with the anime. But this movie does. And I really dont see Lucario in a contest. Empoleon and Balziken I could see, but not Lucario.

You look at some of the moves Lucario can learn, it can do Contests, you just want ASH to have it, it doesn't work that way, I don't care about no dumb aura, you said "movies have no connection to the anime", you're right, ALL movies have NO CONNECTION to the anime !

Ya that's the thing. You say it should go to Ash because of the Aura and then you say there is no connections with the the Animé and the Movies. So you're basicly putting yourself in a loophole. Honestly I don't think Dawn nor Ash should get it. Lucario doesn't seem fit for either of them neither does Riolu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back