Forum Mod
Advanced Member
dptr002.png
dpmfa393.png
dpmfa427.png
dpmfa417.png
dpffa424.png
, ?, ?

What do you except Dawn to catch ? I except her to catch maybe a Cherrim, Budew, Snover, Glameow, Ponyta

What do you except Dawn to catch ?

I'd say that Cherrim, is a very high Possibility.
But i also think she might get a Happiny, and/or a Dlifloon.

I say she will get a......I don't know exactly. What about Ponyta? It is the only other fire type besides Chimchar and it's evos. And it fits her pretty well.

This is Dawn-only thread, and don;t eell my any of those will go to Ash, do that on his own thread !

I think Dawn will catch a Glameow because her mom has a Glameow too. She could catch a Bedew or any other Pokemon that she has seen. Dawn usually catches Pokemon that she sees so it could be any Pokemon for all we know.:)

Usually she catches Pokemon that are cute, and all the Pokemon I listed have a cuteness factor to them. I wouldn't be suprised if Dawn got a Glameow, since Zoey and her mom have one

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
This is Dawn-only thread, and don;t eell my any of those will go to Ash, do that on his own thread !

I didn't say they would go to Ash did I? T_T

Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Then you leave my thread for good please. Because time after time you have said Ash doesnt deserve that pokemon and it will go to Dawn instead. I have asked you to stop before. But anyways I dont think Dawn deserves any pokemon. Oh and there is A new pokemon episode, that is A tag battle tournament. And its said that the winner gets A pokemon. For those of you who dont know, the tag battle tournament is where everyone gets A parner and they fight to win the tournament with their partner. Ash is with Paul, Brock is with some girl, and Dawn is with some creepy guy. And I think that Dawn will lose!

You deserve to be banned Bonsly, you've been getting on my nerves since Day 1, the same here, I don't post in your thread and you don't post in mine, Beacuse frankly, you're worse and more annoying then the common cold. So buzz off ! I'll report you unless you get rid of that stupid percentage baloney !!

*D & P's walks off and sits in corner*

I cant help that I get on your nerves. And you cant report me for not likeing my sig. Thats just stupid. (I didnt say you were stupid) I have the right to put whatever I want in my sig. Oh and I am not making fun of you in my sig aswell. So back off please. Anyways I think that Dawn will get Cherrim, Ponyta, or Chikorita as her next pokemon.

I bet she will get ponyta and i thought ash was gonna get buizel and hipotomas what will ash brock and paul get and who did paul get a torterra so fast i know ash will have staraptor grotle and ambipom and did u notice paul scouting that fearow in maze hustle episode lol and paul will have a honchkrow and monferno

Well the reason why Paul has Torterra already is because he has been through all of the regions Ash has and Turtwig was his starter.

Bonsly said:
Well the reason why Paul has Torterra already is because he has been through all of the regions Ash has and Turtwig was his starter.

no offense but where dou find this from i thought he was from sinnoh and chimchar was his starter and he reminds me of the rival from gs

Yawn.

Firstly, no mini-modding.

Secondly, no flaming.

Thirdly, if you see someone flame you, don't retaliate by yourself; the mods will help you flame, all you have to do is sit back and relax.

Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:

no offense but where dou find this from i thought he was from sinnoh and chimchar was his starter and he reminds me of the rival from gs

I watch the japanese episodes of pokemon. And Paul is from Sinnoh but he went to Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn first. Also he said that Turtwig was his original starter. So he caught Chimchar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back