Dawn's Final 2 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawnfanboy said:
You look at some of the moves Lucario can learn, it can do Contests, you just want ASH to have it, it doesn't work that way, I don't care about no dumb aura, you said "movies have no connection to the anime", you're right, ALL movies have NO CONNECTION to the anime !

Hmm yes but not many people are as obsessed with Dawn as you are. And even some other Dawn fans dont see Dawn getting Lucario. Who says I just want Ash to have it? I may even want Paul to have it. You cant juts accept the facts. Okay, in the Spiritomb episode where Ash broke Spiritombs seal. It stated that the guy who sealed the Spiritomb used his Aura ability to seal it up. And at the very end of the episode it said that ASH used his Aura ability to seal Spiritomb back up. Now Ash obtained his Aura ability in the 8th movie. So there is a connection between the 8th movie and the d/p anime. Now that doesnt mean Ash will get Lucario but you need to suck it up and accept the facts.

u know, what i say?--try to read between the lines. i see the writers are always laying clues around to pick out the next catch. dawn attempted a buneary capture more than once. the aipom-buizel trade was heavily hinted. ash getting a liking in chimchar and paul's gradual hatred towards his own was a foreshadow of ash actually gaining Paul's chimchar.
see, theres always a clue around. now ash has aura ability and dawn wanted a burmy(i know! sorry, dawnfanboy!).

Dawnfanboy said:
She won't get one, a Burmy just doesn't seem to fit...

She should get a Vulpix or a Ponyta

So just because you say she wont get one means she wont get one? I think Burmy is perfect for her.

the fluffy pink burmy is quite dawn's type. and i also see her getting a cherrim sooner or later!

shakir99 said:
the fluffy pink burmy is quite dawn's type. and i also see her getting a cherrim sooner or later!

Hmm, I dont know if she will get both or not but I would rather see her with Burmy. I can see it now.

that would result in too much glameow showcasing in the show. zoey has one, remember? its good of a pmn but not that grt!

Burmy. She really wanted one when she it in that episode with that lady who's name I forgot lol.

to be honest i also don't want her to catch a burmy, but i can see the writers giving her one. a cherrim is almost certain and she also needs a fire type. maybe, as a lot of people are speculating, she will catch herself a vulpix(which will be great, IMO-since that cuty thing needs some screen time)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back