Woooww. My team is stacked...

5 Pokemon
Dark type gym

229-male-frame1.png
mandibuzz.png
442.png
560_scrafty_front_norm.png
Spr_4d_461_m.png

I picked my music because I didn't know how to generate songs :p But I looove this song, so I'm good with it.

Gym: It would be sort of like the caves. You could only see within a 9 square radius. There are many places to fall down, and falling down means you must battle.

I'm pretty happy :)

RE: Create your gym

I got 10, meaning my type is Ground. :D

3 Team Members:

340.png
221.png
618.png

Music:
Two Steps From Hell - Protectors of the Earth

Puzzle:
In this universe, Dig will be an HM. To use it outside of battle you must defeat me. The gym is riddled with holes marked by depressed tiles. Should you happen upon one of these "special" tiles, you slide down a tunnel/burrow of sorts, into the room it leads to. You will always battle a Gym Trainer in these rooms. Some rooms have ladders that lead up or down to another chamber, in these circumstances a battle does not take place in the next chamber. However, some cavities have holes that lead to other cells, in which a battle does take place. Certain rooms have both ladders and holes, so you have to choose wisely or you will be eventually lead into a dead end. Eventually you will reach the Leader's Grotto (that's me). If you defeat me I take a large drilling machine and make an exit for you. Cuz I'm nice like that. :3

Quotes:

Pre-battle: "My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!"

Super Effective Hit Taken: "My drill is the heart of my soul."

When Challenger's First Pokémon is KO'd: "Finishing move! Giga Drill Breaker!!!"

On Last Pokémon: "We evolve beyond the Pokémon we were a minute before! Little by little we advance a bit further with each turn! That's how a drill works!!"

Last Pokémon In Critical Condition: "Maybe, but it isn't zero. As far as I'm concerned, that makes it the same as a 100% chance."

This has been overlooked: Gym leaders do not give winning quotes because when the player loses they are given the whole "out of usable Pokémon; whited out" deal.

Losing Message: "...You think I'm gonna run? Don't Insult me! Who do you think I am?!"

You get a cookie if you get the reference. :3

Rematch Team:

... I swear this is what the RNG gave me:

450.png
208.png
473.png
530.png
076.png
464.png

This is actually really cool! I'm going to give it a try...

I'm a bug type Gym Leader. Pretty good.

My team is:

gymteam.png

Not the best, but Accelgor is AWESOME.

The Gym is a big dark cave with flourescent glowing plants, small bugs running up and down them. You pass several Bug type trainers through the cave. At the very end is a large cavern with a huge spider web covering the entire area. You need to climb up the sticky spider web (like mud, but worse), and if you are stuck for too long, you will be attacked by a (kinda weak) wild Bug type Pokemon that you must battle, no escaping and no capturing. Once you get to the center of the web, I fall down from the ceiling, say my battle quote, described later in this post, and attack.

I don't have any random music player like that, so I put 10 of my favorite songs' instrumental versions onto a list and used Random.org to pick one. I got Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Pretty awesome.

Battle Quotes:

Before the battle - "Creeping, crawling, Bug types, attack!"
Challenger uses Super Effective move - "Ugh! Don't you DARE weaken my Bug type Pokemon!"
Down to last Pokemon - "It's not over yet, we shall now swarm!"
Last Pokemon is weak - "It's still not over! (Pokemon's name), fight until you can fight no longer!"
When I win - "My Bug type Pokemon told me I'd win..."
When I lose - "Fine, you won. But my Bug types will return..."

Rematch Battle Quotes:

Before the battle - "You may of won, before, but this time, we shall show no mercy!"
Challenger uses Super Effective move - "Gah! Attack them with more might than before!"
Down to last Pokemon - "That's it, (Pokemon's name), swarm!
Last Pokemon is weak - "N-n-no! it can't end this way! Squish them!"
When I win - "I won, like I should have the first battle..."
When I lose - "Not again. My Bug type Pokemon will win next time, the Bugs said so..."

Rematch Team:

gymteamrematch.png

Yes, that was my first generated team, and it is my first team TIMES TEN. Pretty cool how it also includes 3 members of my original team.

AWESOME BONUS BACKSTORY AND STUFF:

Ben (me, Gym Leader) has long, wavy dark green hair, like the Ace Trainers in Gen 4. He wears a dark grey shirt with ripped-off sleeves. He wears light green cargo shorts and is barefoot. He also wears a large visor covering his eyes compltely. The visor is light green and has lots of hexagonal squares in it. Explanation for that in backstory.

Ben was orphaned at birth in a remote forest. The child, helpless, was rescued by a colony of Bug type Pokemon, where they raised him as one of their own. At age 9, a lonely couple adopted him when they saw him scamper through a tree in their backyard searching for food. They then tried to make Ben 'like a proper gentlemen', and taought him how to read and write. Then, one day when they were heading to the playground, a truck was speeding at their car, and collided. The couple passed away. Ben was not as injured, luckily. However, he became permanetly blind. The night before the doctors at the hospital were going to try to fix his eyes, Ben ran away. Back to his true family, the Bug type Pokemon.
Many years later, Ben decided to try something, being educated by the Bugs, he wanted to see, but see just like them. Out of shards of broken glass and plastic, he crafted a special visor. He was able to see again, but like a bug (like how flies see millions of stuff at once, hence the hexogonal shapes). Ben then learned about the invention of the Pokeball, and captured some of his most beloved friends. He also learned about Pokemon battling, and rose to the top, becoming a Gym Leader.

RE: Create your gym

I got my favorite type: Water. YEAH BUDDY

My theme.

Pokemon (4):
260.gif
368.gif
271.gif

The last Pokemon is Barboach, but screw him.

Gym Layout: You get in a car, and you've gotta drive on this straight, half mile stretch of pavement going towards the ocean. At the end, there's a ramp. You drive right into the ramp, sailing right into the water. Play some mini game to hold your breath until you reach the bottom, where there is a jet ski in a cage. In a locked cage. So, now you've gotta get out of the car, pick the lock, pull out the jet ski, and let it float you up to the surface. easy peazy, right?

btw, you're in the middle of the ocean.

Next, you've gotta get to this tiny island (where we will have our fight) by evading and taking down some of my homeless jet ski lackeys on the way. They'll try to knock you off your jet ski by ramming into you. Yeah no Pokemon battle. Instead, you gotta take 'em out. How? Your business, not mine.

Yay, now you're at my little island. Your jet ski somehow blows up, catapulting you to my battle stadium.

Quotes:

"kekekekeke."
"kekekekeke."
"KYYEE-HEHEHEHEHE!"

I'm laughing because I know I'm not going to be the one taking you home.

Rematch:

457.gif
80.gif
62.gif
186.gif
260.gif
419.gif

Booyakasha.

EspeonROX's Gym.
Ghost.

It's pitch-dark. You take a step on a floating purple orb that goes straight. It stops in front of two other orbs. You may only step on one. Once you leave the first, it drops into the oblivion. Step on the correct orbs to reach me.

Battle Music: Cinema: Skrillex Remix/Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites.

Quotes:
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"...congratulations."

First Match:

355.png
478.png

609.png
477.png

Rematch:

354.png
623.png
94.png

478.png
609.png
477.png

I got ground. My team of 5 pokemon.
104.gif
444.gif
260.gif
330.gif
537.gif

Challengers have to find a path through quick sand. If they stray from the path, they cause the quicksand to suck them under. If they are fast enough, they can move back onto the path. The path changes every time they leave the floor. Yes, that means if they are not fast enough, they are going to have to start all over again.

My theme music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO2JHPuqXzM
Quotes
Before battle: "Can you move the earth?"
Super effective: "The earth can take more than that."
Down to last pokemon: "You think you can tame the earth?"
Last pokemon is weak: "Be careful. The earth is stronger than it looks."
I win: "The earth can't be moved."
I lose: "You must be part Greek."

Rematch team
423.gif
344.gif
323.gif
195.gif
530.gif
623.gif

... It seems that so far I'm the only loser with a really sucky rematch team.

2 pokemon first time round.
Rock type Gym.
Using
142.gif
and
369.gif

Rematch:
369.gif
337.gif
139.gif
222.gif
464.gif
and
185.gif
In my gym, You need to get through a cave challenging trainers along the way. If you do not get through in less than five minutes(excluding trainers), A giant meteor hits at the end and you need to go through again.

Song: Robopocalypse
Opening: Hey there, I need a battle to rock my world!
Super effective: This looks hard!
Last pokemon: I will smash you with this one!
When trainer wins: You should be at the league!
When trainers loses: Better luck next time, but you will still get crushed.
Rematch: You again, This time, I am serious.

Seems fun, let's do this.

3 Pokemon, ICE GYM F YEAH

Oh man oh man I'm psyched.

Initial team:

220.gif
221.gif
584.gif

I ain't even mad.

I liked the ice puzzles from Sootopolis Gym, so I'd be sure to have some of those but on a larger scale. Also booby traps because if I'm gonna get roasted, it's gonna be crazy for you to even get to me.

> open windows media player
> PLAY ALL THE MUSIC
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXAsWygQsWI

...Okay then. That music's pretty cool, isn't it? (no more ice puns from me)

Battle quotes.

Before: Hello. What's your name? [name], huh? I'll remember it. How do you like this place? I find it quite appealing. I can be alone here with my Pokemon while I write... Oh, you wanted to battle. Okay, then. Have at you, [name]!

SE hit: Ooof, that was a good hit. You are skilled.

Last Pokemon: It's not over until it's over! I'll show you what true strength is!

I win: Looks like you've got some more training to do. I'd be happy to take you under my wing.

I lose: Stop! I concede. Well played, [name]! Excellent battle!

Rematch: [name]! How nice to see you. It's been a while, hasn't it? I heard you defeated bacon. That must mean you're stronger now... Yes, I can see it in your eyes. You are not the same [name] that faced me, just as I am not the same [leader's name] that faced you. Oh, I'm getting excited now. Show me what you've learned, [name], and in turn I will do my best to give you a fight you won't soon forget!

Rematch team:

087.gif
091.gif
124.gif
365.gif
471.gif
584.gif

GLACEON :O

beaten down by close combatMy team is best team. Sucks to be Noobnerd.

No. I just have fat fingers. And no sleep. Also lol at thinking Jynx still won't get murdered by Close Combat.

YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PHSYCICCCCCCCCCCCCC

Well then Cloyster has 180 base def so no fear.

Edit: Got bored and decided to calculate damage (god I haven't done this since 2008)

Nasty Plot Infernape (do people still use this?) can't ohko Cloyster but Jynx will get owned :<

Actually, my team is best team pmj because I get poliwrath and swamperty. POLI use fighting move, moar fighting moves and SWAMPY use earthshake.

i win

:eek: but Noobnerd you should make a different team, cuz that team SU-you already know =P

I will give this a shot

Pokemon: 2 Type: Ice

215.png
131.png
461.png

Gym Music: L.M.F.A.O-Party Rock Anthem

Challenge: Trainer must build a bridge out of ice to reach the Gym leader. Collecting block pieces of ice through out the gym. Beating trainers unlocks areas to more blocks of ice.

Rematch Team:
362.png
473.png
471.png
87.png
124.png
461.png

Weavile is my favorite, so this works for me.

If anybody didn't notice, I updated my post with my Gym Leader's backstory. And it is awesome.

It would also be awesome if there could be a tourney on Pokemon Online with our Rematch teams. Or if we could find some members who are good spriters/pixel artists and make a whole PB region. Now, both of those would be awesome.

Mizublue said:
Actually, my team is best team pmj because I get poliwrath and swamperty. POLI use fighting move, moar fighting moves and SWAMPY use earthshake.

i win

:eek: but Noobnerd you should make a different team, cuz that team SU-you already know =P

but polliwrath is a n00b pokemon it look [/b]stupid[/i] and no way dood i have togeKISS which has sereen grase it can air slash and make u FINCH.

And I have such great sportsmanship and humility anyway so I shall not cheat.

So, I just post a gym. I made seven. This is one of them.

City: Rogueport City
Leader: ??? (Nobody knows his true name)
Type: Fighting

Pokemon Team and Moveset:
Rogetta Level 35 (??? is the 4th gym leader in my created Gildor League)
Night Slash,Shadow Punch, Mega Kick, and night Shade

Tyrogue Level 32
Mach Punch, Double Kick, Teleport (in the show) or Shadow Punch (in Game), and Iron Fist

Blaziken Level 37
Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Fire Blast, and Brick Break

Type: Flying
Gym music: Lady Gaga-Bloody Mary (instrumental)
Team:
-Aerodactyl
-Ledian
-Drifloon
-Golbat
-Togekiss

Basically, the puzzle in here is a huge statue of a bird, and I am at the top, inside it's beak. Whenever you beat a trainer you get a basic Flying-type question asked (Which of these types are Flying-types weak against etc), and if it's correct you get elevated up to the next level. If it's wrong, you get sent back to the beginning. The prize for beating me is the Wing Badge and TM 85 Hurricane (in this world, Hurricane is a TM).

Rematch team:
Salamence
Vespiquen
Mandibuzz
Unfezant
Delibird
Aerodactyl

Quotes:
Pre-battle: "So, you think you can beat my team of high flyers?"
Super effective hit: "...That hurt, but now watch me regain my wings and truly soar!"
Last Pokemon: "You are a good challenger. However, you will now bow down to my high flying Togekiss!"
Last Pokemon in bad condition: "...Could you possibly beat my beloved flying types?"
Losing message: "....You clipped our wings in an excellent fashion. I congratulate you."

EDIT: Added Gym puzzle & TM.

Yay. I got Water. :D

Pokemon:
260.png
370.png
422.png
321.png

Now for the rematch battle Pokemon...
260.png
370.png
422.png
321.png
503.png
99_kingler_front_norm.png

I got a awesome team. My quotes:
Prebattle: "Behold! The wave of Water-types!"
Super effective hit: "That blasted me with a powerful wave, but I'll win for sure!"
Last Pokemon: "Behold! My Wailord's Surf!"
Last Pokemon in bad condition: "No! This can't be!"
Losing message: "You get the Wave badge. Congratulations."

I don't know what music to use, so my battle is like the peaceful water, I guess.

But... Where is Totodile? :(

Bug Type. I'm the 'REAL' challenge in the league.

596.gif
469.gif
543.gif
558.gif

At least I got Yanmega.

So basically, there's a big empty room from the beginning to me. The challenger has to just walk up to me. Unfortunately for them, I randomly hid pitfall traps in the gym. If they fall in one, they get eaten alive by bugs. If they don't, they get to challenge me. If they lose, I push them into a pit. If they win, I give them the badge, and THEN push them in the pit. It's a good system.

Rematch team:

596.gif
469.gif
545.gif
558.gif
267.gif
047.gif

But no one gets a rematch(since they're all dead) so that line is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back