Pokemon Create Your Gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noobnerd said:
but polliwrath is a n00b pokemon it look [/b]stupid[/i] and no way dood i have togeKISS which has sereen grase it can air slash and make u FINCH.

And I have such great sportsmanship and humility anyway so I shall not cheat.
r u kiddng swapert oen ston egde u dei
then poliwath sho u whho rael n00b
297 evs in attakc sony boi
aad ur gramer sukcs
i stil win

LuckyPokeGirl and HypnoticLuxray, just wondering if you totally redid your team randomly and you coincidentally got back your Pokemon, or you kept your first three on purpose and just randomed the rest? If it's the former... Aliens.

lolol luvdisc

anyway

Hey [member[Mizublue[/memberr[, I think you should make a effort to spel properly. Your such an hippocrate -_-

Swampert {W} is noob stone edge has no stab and 80 accurasy (NOTE THAT ACCURASY HAS TWO Cs AND NOT JUST ONE C) will always miss. You should run rock tomb on it instead at least it can lower speed since my togekiss is faster. :headban

What's wrong with sony? Microsoft sucks obviously the ps3 is better it has sega golf club whereas xbox only has like halo gearsofwar and fable and dead or alive. Btw I think we should stay on topic if not I might have to report you and I don't want to do that you might get warned. :(

297 atk is noob you can actually put up to 330 efective evs on each stat. btw do you ev train your eevee {C}? Get it? hahaha :D :) :p

Noobnerd said:
LuckyPokeGirl and HypnoticLuxray, just wondering if you totally redid your team randomly and you coincidentally got back your Pokemon, or you kept your first three on purpose and just randomed the rest? If it's the former... Aliens.
Kept the first '4' on Purpose, but evolved the one because it no NFE.

Guys, I just had an idea. We should use all these and make our own league with them! We could then go on to do E4, Champion and Rival battles.

Ohhhh I might as well :3

3 Pokemon. Fighting.

66.png
533.png
257.png

The theme of my gym is Chess Boxing. There are 8 trainers throughout the gym in boxing rings and a giant chess board in the center. Everytime you beat a trainer, you can move a chess piece and you have to make a path to the ninth boxing ring where the Gym Leader, Mac Little awaits. If you don't make a path but beat all 8 trainers, the board flips and reveals a path for you to take.

Battle Theme - This remind me of one of those "x does y while unfitting music plays" videos.

Battle Quotes

Pre-Battle: ...I dislike words. Let's begin.
SE Hit: ...
Last Pokemon: ...This is a new feeling.
Last Pokemon is weak: ...Hmph.
Leader Win: ...Not surprising.
Leader Loss: ...
After Battle: Badge...TM....Now leave.

Rematch Quotes

Pre Battle: ...again? Fine.
SE Hit: ...
Last Pokemon: ...Deja Vu.
Last Pokemon is weak: ...not again.
Leader Win: ...Don't expect to win again.
Leader Loss: .....congrats.
After Battle: ....what do you want, another badge?

Rematch team

454.png
560.png
297.png
538.png
286.png
257.png

My gym would be flying

Five Pokemon:

Gyarados lvl45
Skarmory lvl 47
Xatu lvl 47
Togekiss lvl 48
Dragonite lvl 52

It's easy, fly through a maze of platforms with cannons on them, and with a certain path you'll eventually make it to me.

Pre-Battle: You've made it this far trainer! Congratulations, but I will end your gym-winning streak here and now!
SE Hit: My, what luck you have...but it's not enough!
Last Pokemon: We will not lose! I will make my stand here!
Last Pokemon is weak: This is my final moment! Let us go out with wings of glory!
Leader Win: Good try, but I told you I would end your streak.
Leader Loss: It seems I failed to keep my word, I can now see how you've managed to get this far...
After Battle: You've done amazingly well against me...I now give up my <Insert Badge name here> to you, and take this TM as a gift from me, it contains Roost.

Rematch Quotes

Pre Battle: I see you have gotten stronger, but so have I. This time, I will not fall to you!
SE Hit: Lucky hit, but that's all you'll get!
Last Pokemon: Again? We won't back down, we'll turn these tables around!
Last Pokemon is weak: This is like our last stand...but I still won't back down!
Leader Win: That was a battle? Get stronger.
Leader Loss: Unbelievable, I have lost yet again...
After Battle: I...the strongest gym leader has lost again...next time I will not lose!

Rematch team of 6:

Gyarados lvl 70
Skarmory lvl 72
Togekiss lvl 75
Gliscor lvl 75
Salamence lvl 78
Zapdos lvl 82

Noobnerd said:

lolol luvdisc

I kept my first four on purpose. Yes, I randomized the two other Pokemon. Turned out, it was a good team. But there's one thing...

Where is Totodile? That was totally unfair, because in my second randomized Pokemon, I got all Oshawott's evolutions. -_-

So I picked Saurott. :(

Pokes
Skiploom
Grotle
Cherrim
Cacturne

Gym: a gigantic swamp maze where you climb on lily pads, ascend cattails, and burrow through moss. I would wait in a giant nest.

Before battle: get used to this place, for it shall cosume your very being
Se: your attempts to resist are futile!
Last poke: you are like a plague, beating away at me
Poke weak: can it be? You are slipping away!
Leader win: succumb to my arboreal wratj
Loss: no! How could you have bested me? A primal force?
After battle: the agony...the pain...take these and leave me.

Rematch
Start: my vengence is at hand
Se: why you little compost munching...
Last: i'll feed your carcass to my garden!
Weak: now...you...must...fall...
Win: mwahahaha! You are mine!
Loss: what! Noooooo!
End: i will have my revenge, pathetic parasite!

Rematch pokes:
Roserade
Tangrowth
Cacturne
Ferrothorn
Breloom
Liligant

Music: taskmaster's theme from marvel vs capcom 3

Bug Leader

Team:
#415 - Combee
#46 - Paras
#541 - Swadloon
#544 - Whirlipede
#313 - Volbeat
#212 - Scizor

Well, Scizor is pretty good. And having 6 Pokemon is also pretty nice.

The gym would include humongous versions of small objects, and you (the trainer) would have to traverse the gym like an ant.

I would give out the Scarab Badge and TM81 X-Scissor.

My song. This would have been better for a Water-type gym, though.

Rematch team:
#314 - Illumise
#617 - Accelgor
#596 - Galvantula
#632 - Durant
#348 - Armaldo
#292 - Shedinja

Well, not hideous. Shedinja makes things interesting... :)

Team: 6 Pokemon

Type: Ground

Pokemon: Numel, Gliscor, Rhydon, Krokorok, Golurk, Graveler.

Theme Song: Goron Mines (LoZ: Twilight Princess Soundtrack)

Puzzle: Strength and Rock Smash puzzles :I

Badge and TM: I'd give out the Soil Badge and Earthquake :D

Rematch Team: Mamoswine, Gastrodon, Steelix, Krookodile, Sandslash, and Marowak.

Amazing stuffs, Ground is one of my favorite types, both teams were awesome, and the music was extremely fitting ._.

type leader: flying:p:p

pokemon first match:

- Rufflet

- pidgeotto

- sigiliph

- Altaria

Rematch:

- Altaria

- Togekiss

- braviary

- skarmory

- salamance

- gyarados

Battle theme: [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sM31vLsdnQ[/video]

Leader type: Dragon :D
EDIT: Leader: Zack
I generated 4 from Unova the first time.
First time:
635.gif
612.gif
633.gif
621.gif

Second, I generated 6 from all generations.
Second:
373.gif
445.gif
612.gif
330.gif
635.gif
334.gif

Gym: The player must make their way through a dark, rocky wasteland. The player must climb on dragon Pokemon bones and statues of Zekrom and Reshiram to get over, around, under, and through obsacles like boulders, pools of lava, and pittfall trapes. The gym also has multyple elevations, like a small mountain, that the player must climb using strategy and the bones and statues. A wrong turn can lead to a dead end, sometimes with powerful trainers, so the player will need to think before they think of their next move.

Battle Theme:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poiqPQpiTN0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I'd Give away the Primal Badge along with TM24 DragonBreath.

First battle quotes
Before battle: Finally! Someone strong enough to make it this far! Not many trainers can figure out how to get through this gym, so it's sort of boring here sometimes....
Super-Effective hit: Wow. I'm impressed. Very powerful hit.
Last Pokemon: You've done well so far...but let's see how you do against my loyal partner: Hyreigon!
Last Pokemon is weak: I'm not done, yet!
Loose: Okay, now I'm done.
Victory: You came all this way to loose...you were so close!
After battle: I must admit, though I tried my best, I was truly hoping you'd win this entire time. There's something about you.....anyways, take what you've come for, the Primal Badge! And don't tell anyone I gave you this, but here's TM24: DragonBreath. It will help you in the Pokemon league.

Rematch quotes
Before battle: You're back! My last battle I had with you was the most exciting battle I've ever seen! I'm stronger this time, tohugh!
Super-Effective: Your attacks are stronger than I remember!
Last Pokemon: Hyreigon is stronger than last time! He wont loose so easily!
Last Pokemon is weak: If I remember correctly, it all goes down hill from here....
Loose: You've become even stonger. You are full of truth and ideals.
Victory: Ha! Revenge!
After battle: You've done it again! Best wishes to you on the rest of your journey!

My team is great! The Hydreigon line's type combonation is my favorite: Dark and Dragon. I got both Hydreigon and Deino!
My team would be made up of all males except Altaria wich would be female.
I would be young and childish, (like I am now. I'm currently only 11) wich would explain some of the quotes.
Hydreigon would be my main Pokemon/partner (like Ash's Pikachu)

Team stats
First team:
Hydreigon (male) L.V. 64
Deino (male) L.V. 50
Druddigon (male) L.V. 56
Haxorus (male) L.V. 60
Re-match team:
Salamence (male) L.V. 77
Haxorus (male) L.V. 79
Altaria (female) L.V. 76
Garchomp (male) L.V. 78
Hydreigon (male) L.V. 80
Flygon (male) L.V. 76

I am definitely the first gym. -_-

Two Pokemon, Rock type.

Nosepass, Onix

I'll say that my gym is underground. In an ancient mine. The player must dig in certain areas to find 2 pieces of an ancient stone key that unlocks the door to the gym leader, but if they dig in the wrong spot either they are challenged by a battler, or, if they had already found the first piece, the ancient key fragment magnetically returns to the earth and the "dig areas" get reset (think: Vermillion City Gym).

For the song I got The Long and Winding Road by the Beatles, which could be very appropriate, for any gym.

I don't want to think up quotes, so I'll bypass that...

REMATCH!

Woohoo. This is what I'm talking about.

Golem, Probopass, Sudowoodo, Relicanth, Lunatone, Aerodactyl

Number of Pokemon:: 3
Pokemon Type: Fire
The First Match Team:

136.gif
126.gif
637.gif

About the gym

This gym will be full of marble. Marble Pillars, floors etc.
The gym reflects class and beauty and has a total of 3 floors.
Fire, when controlled can be one of the most beautiful things in the world and my pokemon have mastered the control of fire.
To gain access to the leader, a series of trainers must be defeated as you make your way upwards to the top floor.
The top floor is devoted purely to the gym leader and its structure is different to the others.
It is rocky and brown coloured as opposed to white and polished.

The trainers will be greeted with the following song as a battle theme:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmp6zIr5y4U[/video]

Rematch Team

136.gif
467.gif
637.gif
078.gif
006.gif
257.gif

Reward for beating me:
~ TM35 - Flamethrower
~ The ability to use Flash outside of battle

Here's a gym I came up with.

Rogueport Gym
Type: Fighting
Leader: ???
Pokemon Team (4)
- Tyrogue
- Machamp
- Rogetta (my Fakemon. He still needs to be drawn :(
- Tyrogue (shiny)

About the Gym

The Rogueport Gym is beyond mysterious. Nobody knows where it is, because it is always moving. The gym leader is also mysterious. He goes by no name and nobody has ever seen his face. He always stays in the gym and when somebody challenges him, his face is always covered in a mask.

The gym is usually dimly lit so a Pokemon that cannot see in the dark usually is at a disadvantage. ???'s best Pokemon is his Rogetta, a medium sized Pokemon shaped as a human and has grey skin under its black ninja outfit.

My gym.
Type: Dark
Team:
Stunky, Spiritomb, Umbreon, And Mandibuzz

Gym Design:
A large graveyard, with tombstones lining paths, weathered trees dotted around and creepy sounds.

Battle theme:Nyan Cat Dubstep

Before: "Well, well, well, what do we have here? I expect you’re here for the Badge, so let’s get on with it!"
Super effective move: "Well, that blows."
Last Pokemon: "I’m not going to lose!"
Low Health Last Pokemon: "You’re not going to bring me down!"
Win: "Well, you lost. Try again."
Lose: "Fine, here’s the Badge."

Badge: Cloak Badge
TM: Shade Needle (50 Base power, always poisons, 100% Accuracy, poison takes 1/8 of their health.)

Rematch: "I won’t lose this time!"

Rematch:
Sableye, Spiritomb, Tyranitar, Krookodile, Sharpedo, Hydreigon.
OR
Stunktank, Spititomb, Umbreon, Tyranitar, Hydreigon,Mandibuzz
Stats:
Regular Team:
Stunky Lv37 Male
Spiritomb Lv39
Umbreon Lv42 Male
Mandibuzz Lv45 Female

Rematch Team:
Sableye Lv71 Male
Spiritomb Lv73
Tyranitar Lv75 Male
Krookodile Lv77 Male
Sharpedo Lv79 Female
Hydreigon Lv82 Male
OR
Stunktank Lv71 Male
Spiritomb Lv73
Umbreon Lv75 Male
Tyranitar Lv77 Male
Hydreigon Lv79 Male
Mandibuzz Lv82 Female

Eh. Why not?

Let's see, 5 Pokemon with Steel Typing. This should be fun. We get....
624.png
601.png
305.png
410.png
476.png
Meh. Decent I guess.

Theme Song: Thank god. I was worried it would be some song that wouldn't make sense.

The Gym: Players must put together a steel beam bridge from the entrance to me. They will use cranes and such, guarded by trainers, to lower and place the pieces together. (It's pretty much a construction site).

Quotes: Red Style
All - ...

Badge: Gear Badge
TM: Flash Cannon (How original)

Rematch Time!!!
205.png
530.png
462.png
437.png
448.png
395.png

I'm liking the Rematch Team.

This looks like fun, I'll do it.

Normal Gym leader with 2 Pokemon...Lenora?

293.png

Lv. 12 Whismur
Pound
Uproar
Astonish
Return

626.png

Lv. 15 Bouffalant
Fury Attack
Rage
Leer
Return

Gym Puzzle: The thing with puzzles with Norman and questions with Lenora were lame. This gym is gonna be a straightforward maze: kinda like Roxanne's gym.

Battle Theme: Our Eyes Are Open - The Homes
More of an upbeat song, but I won't fight it.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH2Z_uLGQqM[/video]

Rematch Battle

295.png

Lv. 50 Exploud
Crunch
Return
Stomp
Ice Fang

573.png

Lv. 51 Cinccino
Tail Slap
Return
Hyper Voice
Captivate

468.png

Lv. 53 Togekiss
Extremespeed
Aura Sphere
Return
Air Slash

463.png

Lv. 53 Lickilicky
Power Whip
Return
Screech
Brick Break

626.png

Lv. 55 Bouffalant
Return
Head Charge
Megahorn
Scary Face

206.png

Lv. 57 Dunsparce
Return
Coil
Take Down
Earthquake (For Lolz)

So, basically, Dunsparce is the key player the second time around. You best believe it.

Battle Quotes:

Before Battle: People take Normal-type Pokemon for granted. I've taken it upon myself to show the world just how powerful they will be. I'll use you as an example! Come at me, bro!

Super Effective Move: Ahh! The Fighting-type! Normal-type Pokemons' only weakness.

Down to Last Pokemon: Don't get so cocky! My Pokemon always pull through!

When That Pokemon is Weak: Uh-oh, looks like we're not cutting it.

When I Lose: You've shattered the normalcy of my Pokemon. Take the badge and get lost!

Rematch Before Battle: Oh, it's you. Here to sully the good name of the Normal-type? Well, guess what? My Pokemon have toughened up, and learned from their past mistakes. It's go time!

First Match:
3 Pokemon
Dark Type
Krokorok, Sableye, Umbreon

Rematch:
6 Pokemon
Dark Type
Bisharp, Honchkrow, Krookodile, Zoroark, Umbreon, Crawdaunt

Music: UN Owen was her?

Gym Puzzle: Players must navigate a dark maze by torchlight, and only three torches can be lit at once.
The maze has a total of 5 floors, and each floor has 3 rooms. Each room has 1, 2, or 0 trainers. The player
must answer a question with the torches corresponding to the rooms. The correct answer has 1 trainer, and
the wrong has 0 or 2 trainers. They must make their way to the bottom, which has two rooms, and if they answer
wrong then they must start back at the top. The other room has me, of course.

Quotes:
Before Battle: ...So. It seems you made it. Well, let's see if you're afraid of the dark!
After super effective move: Good planning, but what do you make of this?
Last Pokemon: What? My last Pokemon? Well, time to put out the lights!
When LP is weak: Come on! If I'm going out, I'll do it with a bang!
After loss: It seems you're light shone through my darkness. You've earned this badge, *insert name here*. It's
the Depth Badge. Pokemon level 40 or under will all obey you now.
You can also use HM08 Dive outside of battle now.

Rematch Quotes:
Before: So, it seems you've come back to the darkness. Well, I won't go easy on you this time!
After SE: Again, you've shown your battle prowess!
LP: Hm, it seems I've but one Pokemon left. Well, here goes nothing!
LP Weak: Ah! Come on, I know I can win!
Loss: So, it seems you've proven yourself again. Take this TM. It's TM63 Embargo. If used in battle,
the defending Pokemon can't use items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back