Pokemon Create Your Gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Time:
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/633.gif http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/624.gif http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/blackwhite/animated/302.gif
</secret>
Deino Lv. 25 (M) @ Dragon Gem
Trait: Hustle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Roar
- Crunch

Pawniard Lv. 25 (M) @ Steel Gem
Trait: Inner Focus
- Torment
- Faint Attack
- Scary Face
- Metal Claw

Sableye Lv. 30 (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Keen Eye
- Fake Out
- Detect
- Shadow Sneak
- Knock Off
<secret/>

Gym type: Cave
Types used by trainers in gym: Steel, Rock, Dragon, Fire, Poison, Ground, Ice

First time:
Level 45 Steelix
Level 45 Flygon
Level 45 Scolipede
Level 45 Excadrill
Level 50 Salamence

Rematch:
Level 65 Steelix
Level 65 Flygon
Level 65 Scolipede
Level 65 Skarmory
Level 67 Rhyperior
Level 70 Salamence

Number of Pokemon: 5
Type: Normal Gym
Team: Teddiursa, Bouffalant, Linoone, Jugglypuff, Igglybuff

Gym Summary: The outside of the gym is leaves the player to assume it is a statue. It is a HUGE "U" sitting on a small-building-sized cube. But in actuality, it's a building. You enter the cube and there is this waiting room. There is an elevator, but only succesful challengers can go up and down it. On the back right and left corners there are hanging rope ladders coming out from holes in the cieling. You climb the one of the ladder and you enter another room. Each floor will have tiles that acivate different obsticals. Some you will have to draw certain things to get out of them, others you will have to answer questions and such. If you fail the obstacle, you have to go into battle with a fellow challenger. There would be about 4-8 floors.

Gym Battle Theme: [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvnkAtWcKYg[/video]

Battle Quotes:
"Alright, might as well get this started."

"HEY! Stay classy."

"Well, break my monocle it's down to you, ------------!"

"Oh, oh no bro, this can't be happening! -------------, hold on!"

"Oh, don't get your skivvies in a wad, you can try again later."

"Well, shucks buster, I guess you won this match!"

"Ah, back so soon? Remind me to invite you for tea later."

"I'm laughing quite loudly at the upcoming of your second loss."

Not doing rematch stuff.

Fighting gym:

Poliwrath
Emboar
Hitmonlee

Rematch:
Lucario
Hitmonchan
Cobalion
Machamp
Keldeo
Primeape

Type Ice
Spr_4h_131.png
Spr_4p_461_m.png
614.png
Spr_4p_362.png
Spr_4h_087.png

It is covered in Ice Cream with switches that carry you on snowboards around a maze that needs a specific order or you vs trainers.

Music: [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4uZTxK-m6o[/video]
skip to 0.12

Quotes: Before: I am Burt, master of the Frozen arts. Be prepared to be decimated by my marvelous team of Ice pokemon.
After super effective move: I like your plan of attack.
Last Pokemon: What i'm getting frostbitten here!
When LP is weak: You think you can win!!
After loss: Ouch, that bit but I'm sure that with what I have seen of you on your quest and in this battle just now you can defeat Team (whatever) and restore balance to this land. I have watched you and i think you will need this. Character was given the Hm09 Smash!
After win: Pfft, you call yourself a trainer, I'll take Team (whatever) myself!

Rematch team:
614.png

091.png

478.png

Spr_4p_473_m.png

Spr_4p_461_m.png

615_cryogonal_front_norm.png

First Time, I got four Pokemon.
Spr_3e_075.gif
Spr_4d_476.png
Spr_4p_411.png
Spr_3e_076.gif

My gym would have rocks rolling at you from certain directions, that you would have to dodge, or your first pokemon would lose one third of its HP. In order to get through the gym, you would have to use rock smash to find me.

Music:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8pk4-wMUGA

Before Battle Quote: Are you prepared for this battle, or will you get rocked?
Super Effective Move Quote: Smart choice, but it's not enough to smash my pokemon
Last Pokemon: I'm surprised you have gotten this far, but I'm not worried, I still have my best Pokemon.
When that Pokemon is weak quote: Impossible, my Golem can't lose that easy!
When I lose quote: It seems I was the one who got rocked...
When I win quote: I was expecting a better battle...how disappointing.
Rematch quote: Oh,so you're back, let's see if you still have what it takes to win!

Rematch:
Spr_5b_567.png
Spr_3e_076.gif
Spr_5b_565.png
Spr_3e_222.gif
Spr_4d_409.png
Spr_3e_141.gif

GYM Type: Fighting

Gym puzzle: A large amount of tall pillars with platforms on top, spanning over a large room. you have to jump from pillar to pillar, and if you fall, you fall onto a net and get teleported to the entrance.

The team: Throh and Sawk :p

Quotes:

Intro:
"It's nice to meet you, my friend. Your journey over the chasm was very impressive! Whats that? Your suprised i'm not wanting to smash your face in like most fighting-type trainers? Ha ha ha! You're not the first to ask that! But anyway, shall we get to the point? You want your Focus badge, yes? Very well. I must warn you, though, i shall not go easy on you!" [Begin battle]

"Be careful, <Pokemon name>!"
"You will regret that." (Pokemon faints)
"Not so fast!" (Healing potion)
"Hm...this battle appears to be turning in your favor...intresting..." (Low health on last pokemon)

Defeat: "Ahahaha! That was fun! Well, you've beaten me. The rules are the rules. Here is your Focus badge!"

Rematch: "It's good you see you again, my friend! I must admit, no one has defeated me since our battle. I look forward to facing you again! Though i warn you, you're not the only one with new tricks...."

Rematch Defeat: "I guess there's no suprise there. Thank you for that rematch - it feels good to lose every so often. It's good to keep your focus clear from arrogance and overconfidence. If i could give you another GYM badge, I would! Haha!

Music: Jess J - Price Tag o_O lol, weird

REMATCH

Pokemon:

Timburr, Fighting type
Gurdurr, Fighting type
Scraggy, Fighting/Dark dual-type
Mienshao, Fighting type
Machamp, Fighting Type
Emboar, Fighting/Fire dual-type

Nice :D a very fun post, great work finding it!

THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY! 6 DRAGONS!!! DRAGON IS (OBVIOUSLY) MY #1 FAVORITE TYPE EVER! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! I'M NOT LYING JUST TO GET DRAGONS!

Alright, so 6 Dragons (I decided to go Unova style :D)
I love these generator things! They give me awesomeness :D Epic team. I'd defiantly be the last gym!

610.gif
621.gif
635.gif
633.gif
634.gif
612.gif

The challenger must walk through paths to find signs asking questions about the challengers opinion like "Which Pokemon is is better: Strong or Weak?". The challenger must then follow the path labeled with the answer they choose, however, they only move on if their answer proves their "truth and ideals", they move on. If not, they must battle a trainer and a sent to the beginning of the gym no matter what the outcome of the battle was (ex: If the question is "Which Pokemon is better: Strong or Weak?", there will be three paths, each with a sign. One will say "strong", one will read "weak", and one will have "both" engraved on it. If the player chooses "both", they will move on. If they choose "strong" or "weak", they must battle an enemy trainer, and they will be sent to the beginning of the gym if they or loose).

Battle Theme:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WGM45_WJ844[/video]

Leader Name: Drake (It's Not My Name, But It's Suitable For Dragons) Dragon - Drake (Drop the "gon" and replace it with "ke"
Leader Title: "True Spirit Of Dragon Ideals"

Quotes:
Before Battle: Many Have Tried To Defeat Me, But None Have Reached Success!!
SE Hit: Super Effective!? Your More Powerful Than I Thought!
Last Pokemon: I'm Down To The Last....But It's Not Going To End So Easily!
Last Pokemon Is Weak: How Is This Possible?! Could This Be My First Loss? Never!
Lose: !? What!? How!? You Are The First To Defeat Me! Your Future Is Bright!
Win: Your Fate Matches That Of All Other Challengers.
After Battle (Only After Losing): You Have Done Well. You Are The First To Defeat Me. Surprising How I'm Such A Young Trainer Yet I'm So Strong, And How A Young Kid Like You Is The First To Defeat Me. You Are The First To Take This, The Fang Badge! *Inspiring Music Plays* And Also Take This, It Will Help Your Dragon Pokemon A Lot. *More Inspiring Music* It's TM59, Dragon Pulse. Use It Well.

Badge: Fang Badge

TM: TM59 Dragon Pulse

Rematch Team:
445.gif
149.gif
621.gif
334.gif
330.gif
635.gif

Rematch Quotes: You Again? I'll Beat You This Time!
SE Hit: Again With The Super Effective Stuff, Huh?
Last Pokemon: Not Again!
Last Pokemon Is Weak: If I Remember Right, It All Goes Downhill From Here...
Lose: I Remembered Right.
Win: You Were The Only One To Defeat Me, But Now, I Have Redeemed Myself!

I'm So Lucky!!!!! Dragons For The Win!!!!

You're really lucky. My two favorite types are Water and Dragon, but Dragon is my real favorite type. Now I'm jealous of you. :p

(I got Water, but you're even luckier than me.)

Type: Psychic

First battle:

Battle music:[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LXTui5vl6Y[/video] I know, a weird choice of music but it's a really touching song.

Gym description: In my gym you would have to go through portals into your "memory" and battle trainers that you have battled before but with stronger pokemon. Once you have defeat the trainer, the "memory" will fade away and you will be in a room which will have a portal. Advance to the next portal. You can not skip any trainers! Once you have gone through 10 different "memory's" you go through the last portal. You find yourself were you first started the game, you walk downstairs mum is not home... walk outside you then walk through a portal and are now in the gym leaders room.

Quotes:
Before battle: I see you got through our little game! HA HA HA!!!! Just because you can get through our little games does not mean I repeat does not mean you can tell the difference between reality and illusions! Prepare to meet your REAL doom!!!!
Super effective move: Stop Stalling!!!
Last pokemon: Now I'll show you the true power of an illusionist!!!
When one of challengers pokemon has red health: He's not gonna last much longer!
When I win: As expected.
When I lose:How is this possible!?!? My psychics told me I would win!

When player wins I would give him Togepi :D

and then is sent back to the entrance of the gym.

Rematch team:

slowbro.png

alakazami.png

Rematch quote: Your back... Well it wont end up like last time! I have grown stronger!!! And now I shall crush your puny pokemon!!!

So, I decided to be a Unova Gym Leader. :D
I really like my team!

I am a Fire Type Gym Leader! {R}

Gym Design-
The Gym will be the trickiest puzzle out of the gyms in the game. It will have gates of fire, that you will have to put out. However, you can't unless you take the stairs of fire. Once you reach the top of the stairs, there will be eight pillars, representing each of the eight Gyms of the region. You will have to choose one, sending you to the bottom of the Gym, or "hell," to battle two firebreathers in a double battle. Once you have defeated them, you will have to travel to the end of one fire wall, and hop into an Ember. Once you do that, you will be taken to the next pillar. Each pillar requires the same thing the last did, except for a new trainer(s) every time. Each time, the number of trainers increases, until you reach the Gym Leader, me.

First Match-

Before battle -
"<Trainer>, though you have overcome your challenges, you still have one more Gym Badge to win. ....And that would be me! You have ignited my passion for battling! Prepare!" *battle initiates*

Chandelure-
609.png

Volcarona-
637.png

Pansear-
513.png

Heatmor-
631.png

Last Pokemon- No! How can this be?

Emboar-
500.png

Eek! I concede my defeat. Here you go! *Gives player Gym Badge*
Here's a personal gift from me. *gives player TM containing Flamethrower*
That contains Flamethrower! Trust me, it's very useful!

Rematch-

Ahh... I see you have returned! This time, you will lose! *battle initiates*

Chandelure-
609.png

Volcarona-
637.png

Heatmor-
631.png

Emboar-
500.png

Darmanitan-
555.png

Last Pokemon- Hmm...
Simisear-
514.png

How?
Your skill seems to surpass my understanding.

I wasn't going to actually post my result here, but it turned out really kind of interesting. (to me anyway)

6 Pokémon? Yay!

Ghost type

Team: Rotom, Duscnoir, Dusclops, Lampent, Drifloon, Frillish.

Puzzles: My gym has all of its trainers be invisible. You cannot see anyone before you battle them. Also there is no walking backwards (Invisible wall maybe?). So, no healing unless you brought items. So, it's not really a puzzle. It's just super frustrating.

Gym song: "Rapture" -Blondie
Battle quotes: "Criminy, you have cruddy Pokémon!" This would be the only thing I'd say. So, yeah, I'd say this a lot.

Rematch: Cofagrigus, Golurk, Drifblim, Dusknoir, Banette, Gengar.

So, pretty much everyone would come in, try to take a step back to go to a Pokémon center, accidentally walk into more trainers then they bargained for, and get really annoyed by my gym. Oh yeah. I'd also make you go on a stupid side quest before you get to battle me. Ghost trainers are trolls!

EDIT: I redid my rematch team because I forgot to exclude NFE.

Let's get started.

Steel type gym. Nuff said.

Puzzle: A three-floored maze with the leader(me) at the center of the second floor and trainers all around. The player would have to push buttons, which would open and close doors and stairwells. Then they would have to go all the way around the maze until they found the button that would open the arena for my battle with them.
Team:
Level 38 Pawniard
Level 40 Magneton
Level 42 Steelix
Level 44 Empoleon
Level 43 Bisharp
Level 47 Registeel (Hey, if a Frontier Brain can have it, why can't I?)

Quotes:

(3rd pokemon KOed) "Not bad! But are you ready for this?"
(5th pokemon KOed) "Can it be? Could I actually lose? If so, I'll go down fighting!"

After the battle, I give you the Titanium Badge, which allows you to use Rock Climb outside of battle. Then I give you the TM for Heavy Slam(yes, that is an actual move) .

EDIT: Just to clear any confusion, I forgot to use the random choice thing.

I'd like to have a water type gym, with puzzles surrounding the move Surf and changing the water level.​

First Match:
501.gif
502.gif
419.gif
260.gif

Music that plays during match (in spoilers due to language/suggestive themes):​
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPR3vHoDvE[/video]

Rematch:
502.gif
419.gif
260.gif
484.gif
490.gif
350.gif

Problem?​

I’ve decided to do a second.
Type: Any
Team:
Scolipede
Serperior
Escavlier
Amoonguss

Gym Design:
Forest with giant flowers that you have to pull back and fling yourself to the next flower, like Mistralton Gym.

Battle theme: This. Is. Epic.
Before: "Hmm. I can sense a good aura emanating from you. I am Hutan, and I am ready to accept your challenge!"
Super effective move: "Bad Aura!"
Last Pokemon: "Whoa, slow down!"
Low Health Last Pokemon: "Oh, my."
Win: "Ouch. Better luck next time."
Lose: "That was an entertaining battle, well done."

Badge: Forest Badge
TM: Aura Sphere.

Rematch: "Shall we?"

Rematch:
Serperior
Amoonguss
Lilligant
Levanny
Escavlier
Lucario
OR
Serperior
Amoonguss
Scolipede
Mew
Escavlier
Lucario

Stats:
Regular Team:
Scolipede Lv42 Male
Serperior Lv43 Female
Escavlier Lv41 Male
Amoonguss Lv45 Male

Rematch Team:
Serperior Lv72 Female
Amoonguss Lv74 Male
Lilligant Lv76 Female
Levanny Lv77 Female
Escavlier Lv79 Male
Lucario Lv81 Male
OR
Serperior Lv72 Female
Amoonguss Lv74 Male
Scolipede Lv76 Male
Mew Lv77
Escavlier Lv79 Male
Lucario Lv81 Male

Decided to do it right this time.. I got Poison.

The gym would be a maze with hidden pressure plates. No trainers, just a maze with pressure plates. If the pressure plates are stepped on, they release a toxic gas that makes the trainer fall unconscious and start from the beginning of the maze. However, they can be disarmed. The trainer would need to disarm traps throughout the maze until they got to the central room with the leader(me) in it. The first time around, though, instead of me, they would find a note saying I had gone off training. Then they would have to go deep into a nearby cave, get in a fight with a shiny Aggron that was blocking the way, and then they would find me. After some dialog, I would go back to the gym. Then the trainer would have to go back through my maze and disarm the pressure plates AGAIN before they could get to me. Then they could fight me.
My team is:

Spinarak level 34
Bulbasaur level 35
Koffing level 36
Venasaur level 39

Music is the HGSS Lance/Red Battle Music
Quotes:
(before battle) "Let's see if you have what it takes!
(your first super effective attack) "Ouch, that must hurt!"
(on my last pokemon) "I've never had this much fun!"
(last pokemon is weak) "I won't lose just yet!"
(trainer won) "Eh, it had to happen eventually."
(trainer lost) "Not bad. Not bad at all."

I give you the TM for Toxic.
Before my rematch, I make you go on a sidequest. In a nushell, I go too deep into that cave and find Groudon, who blocks my method of escape. Then the trainer has to come and defeat/capture Groudon before they can rematch me.
My rematch team is:

Arbok level 63
Seviper level 62
Toxicroak level 65
Victreebel level 64
Gengar level 68
Drapion level 70

[animate]008[/animate][animate]121[/animate][animate]581[/animate]

Wartortle, lv. 33
Starmie, lv. 32
Swanna, lv. 34

Type - Water

Quotes
Before Battle - "The torrent of my water-type Pokemon will leave you defeated!"
First SE received - "Man, that HURT!"
Last Pokemon - "I wonder how THIS will turn out."
Last Pokemon is weak - "No! I won't lose just yet!"
Win - "The power of water leaves all in it's wake defeated!"
Lose - "You have proven yourself worthy. I award you with what you came for."

Battle Music - "Wacken Will Never Die" by Grave Digger

When they enter my gym, they will have to battle through a line-up of 5 trainers before they get to me. They each grow steadily in skill and strength, leading up to me.

REMATCH TIME!

[animate]009[/animate][animate]121[/animate][animate]581[/animate][animate]321[/animate][animate]195[/animate][animate]130[/animate]

Blastoise, lv.51
Starmie, lv.49
Swanna, lv.49
Wailord, lv.50
Quagsire, lv.49
Gyarados, lv.50

Since I'm so addicted to this, I'll do another. I got any:3

In the region where this gym is, you can capture every legendary(yeah, like they would actually do that). My gym, as the first one, represents the possibilities for a trainer's journey (ex. what team they choose). There would be a statue of each legendary (yes, all 48 of em) in numerical order along the side of the path, with three spaces in between statues. Man, what a long path! On any one of the statues, there is a bronze key. It is used to unlock the gate to me. "But wait! I found the bronze key and used it, but the door still won't open! Is my game glitched?" Now you need to find the silver key, which is also on a statue. Then you need to find the gold key, which is ALSO on one of the statues, and then you can face me.

My Team:
I wound up getting three fully evolved Pokemon, so I dropped two down to base level.
Magby level 7
Voltorb level 8
Aipom level 9
Yamask level 12
Shiny Samurott level 15 (yeah, I know)
Music is Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - Clash of Two Virtues
Quotes
Before battle- "Ah, another challenger? I'm Leon. I'm the first Gym Leader most trainers see. I don't specialize in any type. It's much more fun that way. Well, enough chitchat. Let's battle!"

Super effective move- "Ooh! Nice one. But can you take this?"

Last Pokemon- "Wow... you're tough. But I doubt you can resist the awesome power of my Samurott!"

Last Pokemon is weak- "No! Samurott, don't fail me now!"

I won- "Sigh.. I thought I saw something special in you. I was wrong..."

I lost- "Great... First *insertrivalsname*, now this. Ah well, C'est la Vie!"

After I lost battle- "*Inserttrainersname*, you are a very talented trainer. I gladly present you with the Journey Badge! (DA dada, dada DA dada, da DA, DA!) The Journey Badge makes all Pokemon level 30 and under obey you without question. It also gives you the right to use Rock Smash outside of battle. Speaking of which, I have a present for you! (Obtained HM01 Rock Smash) Well, anywhoo, good luck on becoming a Pokemon Master!"

Rematch team: For this one, I took the ones that came fully evolved first time 'round that I de-evolved, Samurott, and randomed three more.
Torterra level 55
Electivire level 57
Magmortar level 57
Cofagrigus level 58
Zoroark level 59
Shiny Samurott level 60

Oh yeah, and the trainer has to go through the puzzle again, and all the keys are randomized every time. Problem, Trainer?

P.S. The music is not mine, and I do not claim the rights to it. I just used it because it was cool music.

I got 3 Pokemon, water type.

1st round: Quaqsire, Jellicant, Horsea

My team is fairly decent, except this dang horsea. I could off a minor opponent. Otherwise, im screwed.

Before a battle: "Yeah buddy!"
When opponent uses super effective move: HACKS!!!!! I CALL HACKS!!!!!
Last Pokemon: "You lose, and im RELEASING YOU to the NEAREST POKEMON center!!!"
When that Pokemon is weak: "Toughen up, cream puff!"
When I win: "Yeah, son, thats how its DONE!!!"
When I lose: "yeah, you cheated. Im not paying up!"

Rematch quotes: "Ready? Cuz this time, STUFF gets real!!!"

Rematch team: Mantine - Lapras - Kingler - Carracosta - Dewgong - Crawdaunt

Worst. Team. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back