Pokemon Create Your Gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuba Steve

Aspiring Trainer
Gym type: Dark
Gym # 1

Puzzle -
As with most first gyms, not much of a puzzle. A dimly lit room with torches on the walls. No maze or anything. 3 trainers and the leader.

Trainer 1 -
Poochyena - lv10
Poochyena - lv10

Trainer 2 -
Purrloin - lv10
Purrloin - lv10

Trainer 3 -
Poochyena - lv10
Purrloin - lv10

Gym Leader Umut [ Turkish name ( Oom mut { Doom + Mutt })]

Poochyena - lv11
Thief
Tackle
Sand Attack
Howl

Houndour - lv13 @ Oran Berry
Thief
Ember
Smog
Roar

Rematch Team -

Mightyena - lv68 @ Dark Gem
Snarl
Crunch
Fire Fang
Ice Fang

Shiftry - lv68 @ Kings Rock
Dark Pulse
Bullet Seed
Rock Slide
Fake Out

Skuntank - lv68 @ Black Sludge
Night Slash
Sucker Punch
Flame Thrower
Explosion

Sableye - lv68 @ Leftovers
Snarl
Confuse Ray
Will-o-Wisp
Recover

Weavile - lv68 @ Scope Lens
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Low Kick

Houndoom - lv70 @ Power Herb
Dark Pulse
Flame Thrower
Solar Beam
Nasty Plot

Lemur

Aspiring Trainer
Round 1

Ambipom
Noctowl
Castform

Gym Theme: Main Title from Game of Thrones
Gym Layout- I would have it set up like Chutes and ladders. Every day there would be a new layout that would contain a different number of trainers from the day before and the after beating some of the gym trainers the challenger could be either offered a ladder or he could have a trap door open right underneath him/her.

Rematch
Tranquil
Furret
Pidegeotto
Bibarel
Rufflet
Slakoth

wow my rematch team sucks

WanderingWolf

Only *insert number here* days to go!
Lets give this a whirl:

My gym: Ice.

The Layout:

You enter through the front doors into a dark room. As you take a step forward. Light gleams through one small hole. A door is hidden on the walls somewhere in the room, as well as a key. The light gleams through the hole and four small ice sculptures of Sneasel, Articuno, Froslass and Abomasnow rise from the floor. The player must manoeuvre the sculptures around the room, shining the light across the ground until they find a key, then a door.

Now, here is where It gets tricky, Sneasel makes the light go south, Articuno makes the light go west, Froslass points the light north, and Abomasnow makes the light shine east.

Once finding the door and key, the player enters a large hallway with ice sculptures of several ice types on either side. One trainer stands in the way:

The Trainer:

Camper Bilbo (Baggins)

Lvl 36 Snover

Lvl 38 Sneasel

As the player makes it to the end of the hallway, they see myself. I stand, with same cloak Brycen wore from Johto. I reveal he is my father (MAJOR PLOT TWIST) duh duh duh duh,

We battle:

Lvl 40 Sneasel
Lvl 42 Weavile
Lvl 43 Dewgong
Lvl 44 Walrein
Lvl 46 Froslass
Lvl 46 Weavile

I give him the Glace badge, basically, Brycen's badge, but with a bit of spikes on the edges, and paler.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Gym:
type: Fairy

The gym takes place inside a tree. There are branches that have to be walked across. The trainer must find and battle 5 trainers; afterwards they will put the petals of a large bud in the centre. When all 5 have been found, the bud will release a load of sparkles and a shower of dust will come out. The bud opens to reveal the gym leader.

team:
Azumarill lv.30
-Draining Kiss
-Bubblebeam
-Rollout
-Aqua Ring

Gardevoir lv.30 @Light Clay
-Draining Kiss
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Shock Wave

Sylveon @Sitrus Berry
-Draining Kiss
-Return
-Moonblast
-
(will update Sylvie's moveset when we have more knowledge over moves it uses)

I give out the Stardust Badge and the TM for Draining Kiss.

Geomancer

White Light Majesty
I got my favorite type, whoo! xD I've always wanted there to be a dark type gym. My first team wold be:
551.png
452.png
248.png

Which is drastically different from my final team...though I'm much happier with this one!

302.png
359.png
197.png
319.png
262.png
342.png

Almost all of these Pokemon are from the Hoenn region, which is my all time favorite. And the only one who isn't from Hoenn is pre-Hoenn anyway, so this team could totally fit in with the rest of the RSE gym leaders! Though it is eerily similar to Sydney's team...maybe I'm destined for the Elite Four. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.