Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Challenge 3 ends October 17th, 9 PM Central! Support games that n

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. The first PoV competition has started! Ends at 9/19, 9 PM Centr

Does the vote kick you off the game? I might save it, I might not....

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. The first PoV competition has started! Ends at 9/19, 9 PM Centr

Yeah, I can't even begin to guess at the answer because I never watched the show, nor do I have any plans to start watching the show.

@Leafy: The vote after the PoV does kick you off.
@Everyone: I think I can summarize the answers.
Muddy would most likely vote no as he made the nominations.
Leafy would say no as he is afraid he will be kicked off if he uses it.
Snorchi is hard to predict.
Is this correct?

Sure. Can we move on?

Sure thing Muddy! Now, everyone may vote on who to evict, either red blastoise or batui. Both the nominees and the HoH can vote. All votes need to be sent by the 25th, regular time.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Who will be evicted: Red Blastoise or batui? Ends on the 25th, 9 PM Central

1) I try to make myself unpredictable.
2) It's spelled SNORCHU, get it right!

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Who will be evicted: Red Blastoise or batui? Ends on the 25th, 9 PM Central

Sorry, my bad! Anyway, I need the eviction PMs to come in by the date listed in the thread.

My eviction was sent.

3 eligible votes have been sent out of 9.

I sent mine, joeypals!! :)

I just have 2 votes waiting to come in by tonight.

Better get them in, you've got 10 hours from this post!

1 hour and 15 minutes left everyone. Let's get 'em votes in.

Actually, I should have ended this 47 minutes ago. Forgot to check the thread in my somewhat sadness after listenening to someone, then getting screwed over. *Glares at TheDarkLucario*
ChenBot: "By a vote of 5-4 (added 1 to each side with two votes absent), Batui, you have been evicted from the Big Brother game."
Round 2 will be coming tomorrow!

Can't wait to see it!

All right, so far, we have done make a pokemon and identify flags. Where's the fun in that? You guys need... complexity. For this challenge, I am asking you to create a beta game for pokemon. The title can be anything you want and you must have starters listed along with abilities. The region must also be named and explained. The legends must be included along with key interest points. As this challenge will take a while, I will allow 5 days. Here's the catch: This is the only time the Sabator may strike on a HoH competition! I wish you all luck! Remember: Find the sabator! Sabator, if you want to do something, PM me.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! 2nd HoH challenge: Make a Game! This will end October 1st, 9 PM Central Time

Do we post our entries, or PM them?

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! 2nd HoH challenge: Make a Game! This will end October 1st, 9 PM Central Time

Post them please. Remember, the sabator can strike at any time!

So my games will be Garnet and Topaz, with Opal as the sequel. The games will take place in the Linto Region. The starters will be Kusakage/クサカゲ (a green salamander), Shouhitsu/ショウヒツ (a sheep with fiery wool), and Mizukamono/ミズカモノ (Perry the Platypus). These you will receive after saving Hiiragi-hakase from a wild Lv.2 Yagimoru/ヤギモル (a fat pig-goat).

The eight Gyms will be located in Glacier, Voidrock, Damside, Resjade, Skiborea, Fauna, Portleg, and Mapofalls. Each Gym will have one Leader and one type theme. Glacier will have a very simple ice maze; Voidrock will be filled with breakable rocks; Damside is a large fighting dojo with large weights that need to be raised and lowered; Resjade will require you to strategically bridge gaps; you can only have one bridge at a time.

Skiborea's gym will force you to manipulate dams to raise or lower the water level. Fauna's gym has distorted dimensions; you may need to think about where you step. Portleg's gym is filled with a toxic smog that will Poison your Pokemon if you spend too much time in that environment. Don't worry - your Pokemon will be healed before you challenge the leader. Finally, Mapofalls requires you to move huge boulders around. There will be several switches to open doors, but the wrong switches will drop a Trainer!

The Elite Four will specialize in Fire, Dark, Flying, and Ground-type Pokemon. As in Black and White, you may fight these in any order. Once you've beaten all four, the Champion will wait at the top. There are two Champions, but only one will fight you. This will depend on whether your character is male or female. They won't have the same Pokemon at all, but the typing will line up fairly smoothly.

Along the way, you'll run into Teams Solar and Luna, led by Shikora and Rinoma, respectively. As in Ruby/Sapphire, one will be evil and one will try to stop them. In Opal, both are evil for different purposes. They each awaken a Legendary Mascot Jitsukoro/ジュコロ and Yuutama/ユウタマ; in Opal, Uchushin/ウチュシン will appear to stop the fighting. This will all happen in the Cragshoot Temple. The Legendaries will be at Level 47, so be ready!

The Pokedex will consist of 235 Pokemon, including 120 new ones. The National Dex will consist of 813 Pokemon, including 164 new ones. That means there are 44 new Pokemon that can only be seen after the National Dex is obtained.

After the credits roll, you will be able to visit... Drumroll, please... Johto and Kanto!!! That's right - these newly-revamped regions will provide you with unparalleled nostalgia as you travel through the regions that started it all. Team Rocket makes a new return, headed as before by Giovanni. This time, they won't let some kid get in the way of their plans for the third time.

And that's all I have so far... Do expect some more edits down the road.

(Expect lots of edits in this post)

My games are called Pokemon Orange and Purple, being the two of the three colors of the rainbow not used in Pokemon games (The third one is Indigo, which is the name of the third game).

Orange and Purple take place in the Kanaskis region, which is based off of Canada. The Isshu region can be visited after the Elite Four for 8 more gym badges, and another story line. Kanaskis uses the season system that was used in Generation 5, and features over 150 Isshu dex Pokemon in the region. All of the 101 Pokemon introduced in this game are based off of Canadian myths and wildlife.

The game starts in Elkona town, which in on the West Side of Kanaskis. Professor Maple is the region's professor, and offers new trainers the choice of three starting Pokemon; the Grass starter Bobeaf (based on a Bobcat), the Fire starter Squaze (based on a squirrel), and the Water starter Bydro (based on a Beaver). None of the starters gain a second type during their evolutions.

The player has two rivals in this game; one male and one female. The female rival will pick the starter with the advantageous type match, and the male will pick the remaining one. They will battle you 5 times each, though neither are the champion.

The 8 gyms are located in: Toria City (Psychic gym), Algray City (Grass gym), Tonian City (Rock gym), Pinknife City (Ice gym), Askewan City (Fire gym), Tobia City (Dark gym), Treyal City (Steel gym) and Alfax City (Water gym). The Elite Four building is located in Towaa City, and the Elite four use Ground, Fighting, Poison and Electric types, with the Champion using a mixture of all types.

The evil team is Team Phantom, and they aim to use the legendary Pokemon to rule the region. In Orange, they attempt to use Kawatch (Grass/Fighting, based on Sasquatch), while in Purple they attempt to use Ogoago (Water/Dragon, based on Ogopogo). They are found at Level 55. The trio master is Weela (Ice/Dark) and is found at Level 60.

As said before, Orange and Purple will contain 101 New Pokemon. Only 3 are legendary, leaving 98 non-legendary Pokemon to fill the up the remaining slots. Along with the 156 Isshu Pokemon (most of which are obtainable), the PokeDex contains 257 Pokemon.

The New Pokemon (not complete) (no names for now to make it easier to read)
  1. Grass (Bobcat)
  2. Grass (Bobcat evo)
  3. Grass (Bobcat 2nd evo)
  4. Fire (Squirrel)
  5. Fire (Squirrel evo)
  6. Fire (Squirrel 2nd evo)
  7. Water (Beaver)
  8. Water (Beaver evo)
  9. Water (Beaver 2nd evo)
  10. Normal/Flying (Blue Jay)
  11. Normal/Flying (Blue Jay evo)
  12. Normal/Flying (Blue Jay second evo)