Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Challenge 3 ends October 17th, 9 PM Central! Support games that n

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! 2nd HoH challenge: Make a Game! This will end October 1st, 9 PM Central Time

Joey, I love this game, but I have to drop due to all the schoolwork I have. Sorry...

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! 2nd HoH challenge: Make a Game! This will end October 1st, 9 PM Central Time

No prob! The game will resume. 8 more entries are needed!

My game is called Pokemon Shadow and Pokemon Light. In Pokemon Shadow you play as the bad guys (antagonist) of the game. In Pokemon Light you play as the heros or the good guys (protagonist) of the game.

The game takes place in the Dokdo Region an island far from the other regions, but close to the Orange Islands. This island is based off Hawaii.

In Pokemon Shadow you get to choose from Sepyrow (A dark bird pokemon with Firery Wings. It is Black and Red and looks mysterious), Necroqua (A sea urchin pokemon with deadly poisonous spikes) , Herbiphys (A myserious looking tree that has spikely leaves).

In Pokemon Light you get to choose from Hasolar (A sun shaped pokemon that is always smiling) , Ottofelic (A otter pokemon that is nonchalant and goes with the flow) , Herbifilia (A herb pokemon that looks almost like budew but has leaves coming out of its head).

Your starters will be given to you once you join either Team Shadow or Team Light. Your rival will be in the opposite team of yours and will be given the same type starter as you.

There will be no gym leaders, but certain bosses you will have to defeat on the opposite team. They aren't gym leaders, but they will be theme based, so one gym leader would have a fire type theme and so on. There are eight bosses, Fire Type, Water Type, Steel Type, Bug Type, Dark Type, Ground Type, Psychic Type, and finally no certian types for the last boss.

The Pokedex will contain 130 new pokemon and in this region there will be pokemon from all regions.

The legendaries will be a Dark/Dragon and Psychic/Dragon. The Dark/Dragon pokemon is called Irascdow which looks like a evil black dragon that has Wings on its back. The Light/Dragon is called Clarislyll which looks like a white dragon that looks calm. Irascdow and Clarislyll have the powers to create islands. However they both need the power of each other to create islands.

The two teams are fighting to catch these pokemon, but in the end they decide to compromise and create two islands, one island for Team Shadow and one island for Team Light. They are both Level 50.

Once you finish this part of the story, you will be able to travel to the Orange Islands, The Team Shadow Island and The Team Light Island. If you go on the opposite teams island, you will be sent there for a spy mission.

I will be editing this if I need to.

Sorry, I'm WAY to busy with school to do this. Can I drop?

^Same here. I could probably make it if the deadline was Sunday or Monday, but I can't do Friday.

All right, I will push it to Sunday. I cannot do another drop.
EDIT: Everyone, I am still missing my Latios. If you see anyone or know of anyone who recieved one of my Latiosi, then PM then IMMEDIATELY so I can get my number one treasure back. Thank you.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! 2nd HoH challenge: Make a Game! This will end October 3rd, 9 PM Central Time

i can not think of a pojemon game for my life so i might drop

Here's my game.

My game will be called Pokémon Hydrogen and Pokémon Helium. The region that the game takes place in is the Rhonti region. The starters for Hydrogen are Sprouthin (Sprou-thin, sprout + thin), a thin limbed green small Pokémon with leaves on its head, resembling a small plant, Ottegen ( Otte-gen, Otter + hydrogen) , a blue Pokémon resembling an otter, and Flameas ( Flam -eas, Flame + gas) a small human - like Pokémon with glowing red skin and a large column of flame on its head. The starters for Helium are Graoonon (Gra -oo -non (Grass + balloon), an oval shaped body that can inflate and deflate on the Pokémon’s will and small arms and legs, Flamoon (Flam - oon, Flame + balloon), a small balloon of flame makes up the body, and the arms and legs can be made red hot, and Quadir (Qua - (a like in Aqua) dir, Aqua+Dirigible), a watery creature that is shaped like a water bomb with seal-like flippers.

You start off in Waker City, and you choose your starter from Professor Myrtle. He introduces you to your rival, who is the same gender as your character. Your rival will pick the opposing type to your starter. In Hydrogen, you encounter Team Wave, and in Helium, you encounter Team Flame as soon as you leave professor Myrtle's house. They try to steal your starters with whatever starter was left behind. You cannot fail in this battle. Once you beat them, you can begin looking for Gyms. The eight gyms each require you to find some object before you can battle the leader. The rock gym leader, in Lodestone Town, has you bring him a special stone, for water,(Winqua Town) a fishing rod, for grass(Sedona Town), a plant, for fire (Ember Town), a candle, for psychic (Drakus Town) a black gem, For Steel, (Meteeles Town), a hexagon-shaped piece of metal for electric, (Charge town) a thunder stone, and for Ice, (Wintins town), a piece of hail. As you search for these Items, Team Flame/Wave tries to stop you before you get them by battling you when you find the item. The Elite four specialize in Flying, Dragon, Dark, and Poison.

Once you finish the story, you can catch the Legendries. They are Camnox (Dark/Electric for Hydrogen ) and Camlum (Fire/Electric for Helium) As soon as you catch them, that pesky Team Flame/Wave shows up again and challenges you to a battle. If you beat them, you unlock the National Dex. If not, you have to catch the Legendaries all over again. The Dex has 231 Pokémon, 121 new, 110 old. When the National Dex is unlocked, you get 30 new ones and 10 old ones, bringing the total of Pokémon to 271.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! 2nd HoH challenge: Make a Game! This will end October 3rd, 9 PM Central Time

The deadline is in two days! If I hear one more person complain about dropping, the thread is being deleted and we will start over! I am looking for people that will play, even with school in session!

In my games, Pokémon Signur and Pokémon Gondo, a new element is introduced: the battles are based on Pokémon card games (however, the battle sequences retain the same visuals.) The storyline between the two games differs slightly, but not by much. No new Pokémon are introduced.
In the main plot of the game, the player begins in a dark room, sitting at a desk. A cutscene shows the paper he is reading, addressed to “Inspector (Name.)” The letter talks of a case in which an extremely valuable baseball card was stolen from the world’s top card collector, then unnamed. The letter is signed by a Jason Jackson. (In Signur, the card is Steven Signur, and in Gondo, the card is Joey Gondo.) The player then gains control of the character. They may maneuver the room at free will until they are ready to leave.

When the character exits, he/she runs into the police chief, a good friend of his/hers. The police chief explains that when attempting to track major criminals, the character will run into several minor criminals who will want to fight.. with a Pokémon card battle. The police chief asks if the character knows how to battle with Pokémon cards. Newcomers to the game will be able to play through a tutorial, but players who have played through the game before may skip it.

Battle Mechanics:
  • The card will come to life, popping into 3-D during the battle sequences. The attacks will be listed under the attack menu.
  • Rather than “Item” and “Pokémon” menus, there will be the options of “Draw” and “Hand.” The player may look at their hand and play a card from it, or may draw a card from the deck.
  • A “forfeit” option will be available, however, it will set you behind the trainer you were battling, and you will not be able to pass until you beat him/her.

Before the player sets on the way to catch the criminal, the police officer stops him. He offers him three options of decks: one based around Hippopotas, one based around Raichu, and the final based around Seaking.

As the player progresses through the Ramana region from the starting point, Jagged Town, they find themselves in Huenin City-“Where everything is rainbow.” True to its word, every building is colored, on both the outside and the inside, rainbow. In the city’s Games Hall (similar to the “gyms” in regular Pokémon games,) the player makes their way through a rainbow path filled with TCG players to get to Fiona, who uses a deck based around Rapidash. As a result of winning, extra cards are received, and put in the binder. The gate to Vinegrass city is opened.

Skipping minor details, the player progresses through:

-Vinegrass city, “Every rose has a thorn”-GH leader “Cruel Crusher” or “c squared.” Uses deck based around Torterra.

-Monopoly City, “the city of wealth”-GH leader Laib. Uses Alakazam deck.

-Ecof City, “The all-natural alternative”-GH leader Fireem. Uses Vileplume
deck.

Tips for TCG playing and extra cards are given as a reward for completing each games hall. Booster packs are available at each Poké Mart, along with more expensive decks.

Also, the ability to progress to the next city is available. The tips you are given are viewable at any given time.

As soon as the player completes the fourth and final games hall and is able to show the cards he won to the guards blocking the gates to each city, he is able to move on to a path that leads to the “town of crime”- Ocity city, and is immediately surrounded by criminals, who push him into a room with one door and no windows, and lock him in. There are, however, several things inside the room with him, one including the baseball card that was stolen.

Once the player finds the knife hidden in the room, they must use it to cut their way out of the room with the baseball card in hand. However, the character is caught in the middle of his act by the world’s most renowned criminal masterminds. There are 5 of these, the last one being the original thief. After you battle through the first 4, they quickly run away, and only the original thief is left. Instead of using cards, he pulls a Poké Ball from his belt and sends out a legendary Pokémon he illegally captured: either Regigigas (Gondo) or Deoxys (Signur.) Hypnotized by the criminal, it chases you until you are cornered. Before it is about to kill you, the thief explains that the letter was simply a fraud created in order to get rid of one of the world’s greatest detectives, the card is a copy and that he is Jason Jackson. Regigigas/Deoxys raises a fist/glows under Jason’s control, but before anything can be done, the hypnotizing mechanism used on the legendary Pokémon is knocked out of Jason’s hands and falls to the ground, smashing into pieces. The person who knocked it out of his hand then ties him up, and hands him over to the police chief, who had just arrived there after receiving a message that (name) was in danger.

The scene switches to the police chief’s house, where the character, the police chief, and the character’s savior (who turned out to be Steven Svals, the world’s top baseball card collector) are all eating dinner and discussing the evening. Steven explains that he is a Pokémon card enthusiast, and tells of a games hall in a city far to the north, where only the best are allowed in. This is the aftergame. The player has the free will to explore the city, but there is now a submarine in the rainbow waters of Huenin City that will travel to TCG Island using a sub pass given to the player by Steven. The player must go through a test battle and win in order to ensure of their entry into The League, which is very similar to the Battle Frontiers.

And that’s the end.

Ramana: (Rah-muh-nah)
ramanaregionmap.png

The green dots inside each city represent a Games Hall. The rainbow-colored blob next to Huenin City is Huenin Lake. From Huenin, the player must go to Vinegrass, then back through Huenin to reach Monopoly. The green area on the path to Ecof represents the Ecof forest, which the player must go through on their way to Ecof AND Ocity (AU-city.) The path on the water, leading to Opknot city (the city with the league) is the path the Victory Submarine takes once it surfaces. Finally, the city not explained in the diagram is Altytu (al-TIE-too) city, "The city on the hill." In order to reach it, the player must have received a special pin from being ranked a Level 50 in Opknot. Here, the player may catch real Pokémon, Safari Zone-style. After all catchable Pokémon have been obtained (which is not easy,) the legendary opposite of the one that chased the player earlier in the game (the one in the other game, that is) will be catchable here.
The game is "100% Complete" when:
-The player is ranked Level 100 in the Opknot Games Hall
-Regigigas/Deoxys has been caught
-All cards included in the game have been collected
-Each GH leader, and the major criminals, have been defeated twice (the Games Hall leaders are stronger. The criminals have retired to a life of Pokémon TCG playing, but as a result, they are stronger also.)

More minor details (Last Minute):
-In Huenin city, in order to get into the Games Hall, the player must pass Fiona's daughter (who will block the games hall) by going to Huenin's painter and getting their face painted rainbow. They will then be granted entry.

^ Imagine you're on Cycling Road and a Biker sees you. You know what this means, right?

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!

Without... the motors... or the Blue-Eyes White Dragon...

Games; Pokemon Amber
Evil Team; Team Nitrous
Gym Leaders;
1st- Insectu [Bug]
2nd- Graphite [Rock]
3rd- Pylo [Fire]
4th- Amqua [Water]
5th- Shadox [Ghost]
6th- Leafo [Grass]
7th- Drago [Dragon]
8th- Volte [Electric]
Region; Tierra de Mar (Spanish for Land of Sea)

Story:
The game begins with you and your friend, [You can name your Rival, so just insert something ;P], traveling through your house's Basement. The two of you stumble upon a golden box, which your Rival opens. A Golden Leopard appears from it and disappears. Your Mom (Who is also the professor) gives you your starters when she sees you exit the Basement. Your choices are;
  • Hierba
    grass.png
    Name is Spanish for Leaf. Looks like a plant in a pot.
  • Llama
    fire.png
    Name is Spanish for Flame. Looks like a llama ._.
  • Hidra
    water.png
    ghost.png
    Name is Spanish for Hydra. Looks like a tiny, humanoid, aqua being.
Your Rival faces you with the advantage type. After the battle, your Mom gives both of you the PokeDex, and tells you to go to Herio Town. You immediately exit your house to see the Golden Leopard pass by and go onto Route 1. You immediately follow down the route, and stumble upon the first town, Herio, where you face the first Gym Leader. After exiting, you see your Rival being hassled by thugs, who you face. After you beat them, the run off, claiming to be Team Nitrous. Your Rival thanks you, and gives you 5 Pokeballs.

Skip forward to when you get to the Second Gym, in Serio City, where you face Graphite, who claims to be a member of Team Nitrous. He then summons some Grunts, who face you! You exit after beating them, and see the Golden Leopard head into a nearby cave, in which you follow. You a man named Volte, who claims to 'have lived with the Gods'. The Golden Leopard walks up, who Volte calls 'Brillo'. A shining light knocks you out.

You awaken in Volcán Town (Reference to my Pokemon ;D ) where you can catch my Pokemon I created. Pylo appears and challenges you. He is also with Team N. After you beat him, your Rival challenges you. After you beat him Brillo rushes into some woods.

Inside the woods, you find a cave. The cave is filled with Team N grunts. Making it to the end of the cave gets you to Doko City. Here, you face Aquoa. Then, you encounter more grunts after you exit the gym. This time, you face Volte.

*Skips to 8th Gym*

You finally arrive in Calact City, which is storming with Team N grunts. After facing all of them, you face the 8th Gym Leader. The 8th Gym leader is Volte, but before the match; Brillo challenges you. You can catch it, causing Volte to go mad with rage. He claims that catching Brillo will cause the world to fall out of orbit. Lava begins spewing from the floor, and Volte battles you. As soon as you beat him, everything returns to normal, and Volte is nowhere to be found...

Everyone, the mysterious sabator struck! Pokenerd, your entry is destroyed! However, you get immunity! Now, I see the winner as being... TheDarkLucario. Despite a late entry, it was well constructed and was everything I was looking for without too much detail. The sabator left a note:
The Mysterious/Lurking Sabator said:
Fire and ice
are not very nice
but that’s not what I’m about.

You’ve got to find me
leave nothing behind me
your time is running out.

My plans are unfair
but have certain flare
to this fact I have no doubt,

But nothing can stop me
a kicked bucket shop fee
that you do not want to drop out.

1. 42 chocolate
2. Leafy
3. Xenowolfx
4. Muddy68
5. batui4
6. Snorchu

7. red blastoise
8. Bippa
9. pokenerd
10. TheDarkLucario
11. legendhunter
12. Freak :p

This is the players list. The four strikethroughs are players who are out of the game or otherwise cannot possibly be the Sabator. (unless pokenerd is being self-destructive to throw us off). Now we only these eight to choose from.

It's too late at night for me to begin to analyze the note. I might do so tomorrow, but for now... Good night... -_-zzzzzz...

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! TheDarkLucario wins the second HoH competition! Everyone who said they dropped wo

How come TDL won when he didn't even have the legendaries ?

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! TheDarkLucario wins the second HoH competition! Everyone who said they dropped wo

TDL said:
Brillo challenges you. You can catch it, causing Volte to go mad with rage.

I assume Brillo is the legendary here?

You [meet] a man named Volte, who claims to 'have lived with the Gods'. The Golden Leopard walks up, who Volte calls 'Brillo'. A shining light knocks you out.
Yes, Brillo was the legend. It was mentioned 400,000 times ;D Also, Volcan was a legend in the game.

And to anyone wondering why I said *Skips to 8th Gym*. I said that because you get the basic concept:
*Filler*
*Gym*
*Filler*
*Gym*
*Repeat*

TheDarkLucario, respond to my PM and post your nominees please.

The nominees are as follows...
Code:
42 Chocolate
Snorchu

Also, if you dropped out, too bad. You signed up, your sticking though it ;D

Should we start PMing Joeypals!!? And guys, notice the misspelling of flair in the note. It's spelled flare... could this be a clue? EDIT: And I also noticed that he/she mentions fire a lot. Could it be someone with fire in their names? Or mabye someone who's name is the opposite of fire? Just thinking out loud here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back