Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Challenge 3 ends October 17th, 9 PM Central! Support games that n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
2e3z9sh.png
Hello everyone! Joeypals!! here with a new and improved Big Brother! We were in an all-star season, but it got shot down due to spam. This time, I am more uptight and will make sure this game will not go down with help from SR! As we all know, EspeonROX won 4-0 in the last completed game. However, I have decided not to make this an All-star season, so anyone may play! Welcome to Big Brother: Oh Brother not again!

Rules:
1. No flamming or spamming. I will create a blacklist if you do.
2. One group will have 6 members instead of 5 because a mod will be playing.
4. You need to be on for at least a hour at a time.
5. The challenges will be random, sometimes quizzes, other times being a scavenger hunt, and other challenges.
6. For the battles, you can use the Pokebeach shoddy server.
7. If you win a challenge and you are from the group that won last time, you must give the win to another clan of your choice. The tie-breaker vote will still be yours.
8. After the first mod signs up, any other mod can join, but there will only be five in the clique. Mod can mean TC member, Verified seller, ect. Anything different than Mr. Mudkip!
9.With the autokill reward, I may be chosen for picking two people or eliminating one of the two selected people.
10. NEW! Power of Veto may be used to take yourself off of the elimination table or someone else.
11. NEW! No relatives are allowed to play! Pokebeach members only!

Game schedule.
3 days for the HoH competition. The HoH, or the Head of Household, is an item that will allow you to put up nominations, allowing you to be safe along with your team-mates.
2 days for the PoV competition. The PoV, or Power of Veto, is an item that will allow you to veto, or cancel, a nomination. At this time, the HoH will have to put up a new nominee. Remember, you do not have to use it.
2 days for evictions. During these two days, you will PM me the name of the person you want to evict. The voting system is similar to Werewolf. Therefore, in a group of 18 voters, 9 is not a majority. I need 10 votes for instant eviction.

The new concepts!!
Pandora's Box: Every once in a while, there will be a Pandora's Box for the HoH. On the other side of the box is usually something valuable that you will find out about before you open the box, but will wreak consequences if you do. If you say yes to the Pandora's box, you may not back down on it.
Diamond Power of Veto: This power of veto is quite extrordinary, lasting 2 weeks instead of the casual one. It will allow you to take one or both of the nominees off of the chopping block AND you can name your own nominees! It will be hard to locate this thing. Maybe Pandora's Box...
Sabator: The sabator may wreak havoc as he or she wants. Their job is to basically destroy everything, but they may also do the following:
Leave messages.
Try to get into everyone's head and trick them.
There is a secret benefit to being the sabator that the sabator will only know about.
There will be one assigned at the very beginning of the game, lasting 5 weeks. After week 5, if he or she makes it to there, they will reveal themselves and become eligible to be safe for one week, depending on a poll I will put up later.

The prize list will go here. This list has 8 shinies, 4 events. This will come from my shop for once!
Spr_4h_133_s.png
German VGC 2010 Eevee
Spr_4h_065_m.png
10th Anniversary Alakazam
Spr_4h_169_s.png
Crobat
Spr_4h_168_s.png
Ariados
Spr_4h_212_m.png
Goon's Scizor
Spr_4d_373_s.png
Salamence
Spr_4d_381_s.png
Latios (Enigma Stone EVENT!!!)
Spr_4p_359.png
10th Anniversary Absol
395.png
Empoleon
Spr_4p_475_s.png
Gallade
Spr_4p_490.png
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy

The groups will go here, which I will decide in a bit. For the next 5 games, I will make things even more like the game on CBS: Everyone goes solo! That's right, this is the last team game!

1. 42 chocolate
2. Leafy
3. Xenowolfx
4. Muddy68
5. batui4
6. Snorchu

7. red blastoise
8. Bippa
9. pokenerd
10. TheDarkLucario
11. legendhunter
12. Freak :p

Sponsored by no one yet!

I wish you all the best of luck! The survey will be here when the groups names are decided. You cannot sign-up until SR says *Approved.* Sign-ups may come in at that time through PM. When you sign-up, you may post your group and talk about other things about the game.
EDIT: Survey!
This is quite simple: Write a 5 sentence paragraph on your accomplishments.

Update list: This stuff needs to be put in.
Group list--- Done!
Survey--- Done!
Prize list--- Done!

This game is made to try to be a model for the out of shape game corner. This game is being helped by Shining Raikou and it will hopefully even pass Murder one day.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules.

I don't like that last sentence. ]:<

But I'm think I'm in!

The rules look a lot better.

I'm back, baby! Though my availability may be limited during the college semester.

I'm in just hope it don't get locked again.

HALT! You need to wait for me to put up the groups. And, you need to wait for me to put up the application form. Thank you!
EDIT: This game is open to ANYONE! Sign up ASAP to not get your spot taken!

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. The Survey and Group Names are here!

Put me in, I'll write my paragraph tommorow. I want Tyranitar!

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. The Survey and Group Names are here!

add me I want gengar and my paragraph will be la8er probably tomorrow .

Oy, do you two read? I will not put you into a group, you will fill out the application and I will decide where you go.

BUMPerz!

joey there is no form to sign up with.

You answer the question with a 5 sentence paragraph.

This is quite simple: Write a 5 sentence paragraph on your accomplishments.

Thank you guy! *Sends virtural, delicious, triple chocolate chip cookie*

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. The Survey and Group Names are here! 17 spots left!

("Virtural"?)

Anyway, depending on which team you want, your paragraph can be about something intellectual, something Pokemon-related, something related to something else, a collage of accomplishments, etc. However, you must submit your paragraph before Joeypals!! can place you, because he uses the paragraph as placement criteria.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. The Survey and Group Names are here! 17 spots left!

Thank you Snorchu! And I have 17 spots left, including one for the first person that signs-up without Mr. Mudkip below their person!

I'll join.

Fill out the form then.

Snorchu, were taking the team the whole way!

Team Alakazam is the best

Everyone else sign up so we can beat you

Do you not care about Internet privacy? This is the reason why Joeypals!! wanted a PM!!

Sorry, I totally forgot :(

I deleted it and PM'd joeypals!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back