Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Challenge 3 ends October 17th, 9 PM Central! Support games that n

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. The Survey and Group Names are here! 15 spots left!

15 spots left!

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. The Survey and Group Names are here! 15 spots left!

Was I supposed to send the PM to Joey or SR?

Me...

._.
Looks like I was not accepted...
*Leaves*

Did you send me a PM? There is an application after all... If so, quote it.

Joeypals!! said:
Did you send me a PM? There is an application after all... If so, quote it.

I sent you a PM yesterday. And I shall quote it.
[Maybe somethings wrong with my PM system]

Joey said: "I will not reply, I will just place you in."
So don't worry if he doesn't reply.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. I am dropping your names in after PMs! 14 spots left!

Sweet, me and 42 C!

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. I am dropping your names in after PMs! 14 spots left!

Whoo, I'm a Tyrannitar! Me and The Dark lucario will take you down! ROAR! :p

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. I am dropping your names in after PMs! 13 spots left!

Fill out the sign-up form and send it through PM please. And can you change your banner? The flashing is disturbing.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. I am dropping your names in after PMs! 13 spots left!

Joeypals!! said:
Fill out the sign-up form and send it through PM please. And can you change your banner? The flashing is disturbing.
Are you talking to me?

EDIT: nvm, sorry

pokenerd said:
Are you talking to me?
I believe he was talking to someone who posted after you, but deleted there post.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. I am dropping your names in after PMs! 12 spots left!

12 spots left everyone! Tell everyone you want please!

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. I am dropping your names in after PMs! 12 spots left!

Did you add me?

EDIT Never mind I read my name.

You might want to read the title while you are at it. ;)

Yay! I'm in team Gengar!

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. I am dropping your names in after PMs! 10 spots left!

10 spots remain!

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! - Read the rules. I am dropping your names in after PMs! 10 spots left!

For the record, I'm just going to let you all know that I'm really new to this. Never really watched the show before, but this looked like interesting. So sorry in advance if I'm really slow at understanding things; I'll probably get it after the first day or so.

...Unless I'm eliminated first. :p

Vote: Bippa201

lol, jk, jk

We'll try to help you out wherever possible.

Bippa201 said:
For the record, I'm just going to let you all know that I'm really new to this. Never really watched the show before, but this looked like interesting. So sorry in advance if I'm really slow at understanding things; I'll probably get it after the first day or so.

...Unless I'm eliminated first. :p
Same here.

I don't understand this but i really want to join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back