(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

RE: (1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawklucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

I feel like binacle is too simple to really be hated on. It's like hating on oddish or something. theyre just trying to live their lives you know. I cant get in the way of that.

So many "leaks"! I'll agree to disagree that they're all really not real for now maybe.

AadmM said:
I thought everyone would hate Snivy and love Oshawott when I first saw them. I also thought Samurott has hardcore fake at first.

Boy, was I ever wrong.

I also thought Samurott was fake, it just looked... extremely different.
But really, look at Binacle.
Am I the only one that thinks that it looks like a pie with 2 grumpy worms coming out of it?

Anoay said:
This is a Photoshop detector ( http://imageedited.com/ )and it says the picture of Greninja on Pokebeach is a fake.

I'm pretty sure if you put any of the pictures in that edit detector it'll say they're all edited in photoshop. Since, I think initially all the pictures that were also on 4chan, were taken in a camera that made the pictures appear mirrored and they have been flipped for pokebeaches front page so they're readable.

This is Mega Mewtwo Y's development process:
1. Put tail on head
2. Make toes and fingers Purple Gummis
3. Make it smaller
Seriously, how a neck that tiny can hold that head, I'll never know. And, you're hating on Greninja for a "tongue" scarf which may not even be its tongue. You're also hating it for looking different from the middle-evo, which, by the way, a lot of Stage 2s are a drastic change from Stage 1.Not only that, the only real image from the actual leaker is incredibly blurry, so hate on it when Sugimori's artwork comes out.

Also, just a note, but Mega Mewtwo Y is the only thing I hate in X and Y.

papakankri said:
Anoay said:
This is a Photoshop detector ( http://imageedited.com/ )and it says the picture of Greninja on Pokebeach is a fake.

I tested it on a not fake image (this one in particular) and it said it was fake.

Will I guess that site I posted was wrong, never mind that then. But I still hope Greninja is fake, it doesn't even look right

Anoay said:

Was bored so i ran all the images through it. It said all of them but the 2 where Hawlucha is not on the blue screen has been edited. The 2 in question it just couldn't tell.

Edit: I think the last 2 screenshots are real. Came off as odd that it said that they were shopped.

Edit 2: I tested out a photo of myself. It said yes because I used Photo Viewer to rotate the picture from a landscape position, to portrait.

MagoTheSnowman said:
AadmM said:
I thought everyone would hate Snivy and love Oshawott when I first saw them. I also thought Samurott has hardcore fake at first.

Boy, was I ever wrong.

Am I the only one that thinks that it looks like a pie with 2 grumpy worms coming out of it?

yhea but a lot of things look like other things. someone today told me i look like tony roberts but like, its oke yo, these things happen.

Shocker said:
1. Put tail on head
3. Make it smaller
Seriously, how a neck that tiny can hold that head, I'll never know. And, you're hating on Greninja for a "tongue" scarf which may not even be its tongue. You're also hating it for looking different from the middle-evo, which, by the way, a lot of Stage 2s are a drastic change from Stage 1.Not only that, the only real image from the actual leaker is incredibly blurry, so hate on it when Sugimori's artwork comes out.

It's odd to me that no one seems to like Mega Mewtwo Y. I get a definite Frieza vibe from it, which is A-okay by me. It just looks so... nonchalant and deadly.

If, as I believe is the case, that picture of Greninja is real I am assuming that that tongue scarf is merely part of the animation for the sprite page and not a permanently visible feature. I am fine with that. It makes perfect sense that a ninja frog would use its extendible tongue to attack. And honestly with the tongue it its mouth Greninja's design is fantastic.

It would seem GF dropped the ball on the Mewtwo mega evolutions. I know they're trying to attack more of the original fans by giving upgrades to original Pokemon, so the ever popular Mewtwo was a good choice... but it's like 9/10 people dislike one or both the X and Y versions quite a bit.

I, myself, have always been indifferent to Mewtwo and feel the same about it's mega evolutions.

MagoTheSnowman said:
AadmM said:

Boy, was I ever wrong.

It's crazy, but there are animals out there that don't look conventional.

I'm actually really hoping Binacle is legit. It's absolutely adorable and it's got a LOT of personality to it. Plus, I mean. Barnacles are all over the ocean. 'Bout time we got one. We need more stuff like Binacle.

Another thing, while it's not really proof of legitimacy, most fakes that are passed off as leaks seem like they tend to be based off stuff with wider appeal. A barnacle, though, is just not a concept that seems like it would really get people excited, passionate, or stirred up in the way a starter evo or a cool bird or mammal would. But that's got no proof to it at all. Just me rambling.

I'm really hoping Hawlucha's the real deal too. The more I look at it the more I realize it's everything I never knew I wanted in a fighting/flying type. If it's legit and not an endgame Pokemon then it is absolutely on my team. No doubt about it.

Shocker said:
1. Put tail on head
3. Make it smaller

You said something earlier like "I bet you'd like Greninja if it wasn't a starter evolution" and you're probably right.

When the first three starters were released, my initial reaction was: love Fennekin, like Chespin, Froakie is meh.

Then second stages came out and: Braixen better still get a cool final evo, Quilladin not so much a fan, Frogadier OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY YES.

My expectations are very high. I truly hoped Gallantoad was real, and Greninja is like a complete turnaround of what I was expecting. If Greninja was some random tongue-ish scarfed Pokemon, great. Would love to see it. Greninja as the final evo of Froakie? OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY NO.

... My opinion in a nutshell.

Does anyone know when they will even reveal the final starters?

Anoay said:

The embargo on the X and Y information stops on the 4th and that's when everything will be leaked.
I wonder if that means the 4th in Japan, or the 4th everywhere? Hmm.

Anoay said:

Sadly they probably won't. They are likely just holding off on it, for us to find out on our own.

I find it funny how people are easily falling for crap though.

Anoay said:

If we knew, most of these discussions wouldn't have taken place.

I believe I saw that those with reviewer copies can release stuff the 4th, but to be safe, I'd say the day of release, the 12th.

Anoay said:

From what I've heard, they're not going to. They're gonna let the players find out on their own after release.

papakankri said:
Anoay said:

The embargo on the X and Y information stops on the 4th and that's when everything will be leaked.
I wonder if that means the 4th in Japan, or the 4th everywhere? Hmm.

YES! I thought it ended when the games would come out but that's good to know an I hope in Japan so America can get info earlier but who knows

Back