(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

RE: (1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawklucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Has anyone seen this yet?

http://i.picresize.com/images/2013/09/29/9hbW.png

I mean, if its supposed to be Water/Fighting maybe??? But um.... I'm almost ready to ignore any "leaks" and wait until the games are released. ^__^

Shocker said:
I wonder if the people who hate Greninja like Mega Mewtwo Y.
Also, if this wasn't Froakie's evolution, I bet you'd like this Pokemon.

Considering that both sources speak of Hawlucha, it's probably real.

if you like Mega Mewtwo Y, but hate Greninja, I will come and get you

Come at me bro, I'm ready for a rumble

Anoay said:
papakankri said:
The embargo on the X and Y information stops on the 4th and that's when everything will be leaked.
I wonder if that means the 4th in Japan, or the 4th everywhere? Hmm.

YES! I thought it ended when the games would come out but that's good to know an I hope in Japan so America can get info earlier but who knows

From what a reviewer has said (they seem to legitly have the game, a review copy. i can find the lengthy post, but it'd take me a while) on a different site that the final evolutions of the starters is one piece of info that they are not able to release. It's one thing that GF doesn't want leaked.

Edit: So since it took less time than expected to find one post where this is stated, here's the direct link to the post. I am not advertising, posting link to help answer a question: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=83904961&postcount=10003

Wailady said:

I mean, if its supposed to be Water/Fighting maybe??? But um.... I'm almost ready to ignore any "leaks" and wait until the games are released. ^__^

dat anatomy. definitely a fake.

Wailady said:

This was a fake from a reallllly long time ago. I think even before Frogadier was released.

Kurumia said:
Wailady said:

dat anatomy. definitely a fake.

I'm laughing because it looks like Tornadus bred with Froakie.

I'm all out for tongue scarves.
And I'm okay with a barnacle Pokemon.
If Haunchula is real, I'm catching one and naming it Captain Falcon. No regrets.

Wailady said:

What the heck.

98Greener said:
I'm all out for tongue scarves.
And I'm okay with a barnacle Pokemon.
If Haunchula is real, I'm catching one and naming it Captain Falcon. No regrets.

They should make "Falcon-Punch" its signature move in that case :D

After seeing fan art for Hawlucha, I'm actually really starting to grow towards it. I mean, I can really see this thing in the anime, next to other Pokémon - but that's just my opinion.
Although I'm warming up to Greninja, if it is fake, I just hope Frogadier's evolution has a better design.

Wailady said:

It's by Phatmon66 from deviantART.

Hi, new here. Thought I might just put it out there that I tested to see whether the error level of the image was off and here are the results. The image seems to stay very consistent throughout, leading me to believe this is most likely the real deal. But this doesn't confirm anything, image error analyzer's are not definite in their conclusions so there is still a chance this is just a well crafted Photoshop.

I don't see why Greninja is getting so much hate, I think he's adorable!

The only one that looks real to me is the Greninja. Its a really cool fake if it is fake though, and I don't see why people think the bird thing is the most real looking. I love the whole design on the supposed Froakie evolution and hope its not fake, I'm not getting my hopes up though. All I know is to fake something these so well it would have to take awhile.

Since most this thread has been talking about just Greninja, should we talk about the others some more?

Am I the only one who feels like its gonna be impossible to wait until October 12th now?

No, same with me. I honestly am finding it very hard to wait to find out if these rumors are true or not.

I'll be pretty sad if/when Greninja is confirmed as fake. Whatever design you try to come up with, it's hard to top that baller tongue scarf. It's such a dynamic, off-the-wall idea.

Axell Starr said:
Since most this thread has been talking about just Greninja, should we talk about the others some more?

Alright, let's talk about Binacle. He needs some love.

So apparently, it takes after Doduo. I can imagine its entry having to do with clinging to Wailord.

If it got an evolution, I would imagine it having shell of some sort. Maybe an extra head or two.

98Greener said:
So apparently, it takes after Doduo. I can imagine its entry having to do with clinging to Wailord.

Or another awesome whale pokemon, based off a blue whale or whale shark. More giant pokemon please!

To be honest, Binacle looks the most real in terms of design in my opinion. It's grumpy little faces remind me of stunfisk and other various derpmon.
Hawlucha has an awkward name, and I've seen it referred to as Hawklucha and Hawlucha in a bunch of posts (and that one 4chan claim to greninja and binacle that we dont know is real or not), but it also seems real.
I agree with the masses here when I say I hate Greninja's design and it's everything. But to be honest, I'm not super fond of Frogadier either. I really love Froakie, and all of the base starters for that matter, but the only full evolution line I'm liking so far is Fennekin's, and everyone I know and their mother is going to pick Fennekin. So I'm really hoping Froakie's final evolution looks better than Greninja, if Greninja turns up fake.

Back