Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Keeper of Night I'll try to scrub away the red figures.
Swablu again tries to clean the wall, but can't make out anything else noticeable. The painting is simply too faded.
However, the red figures seem to have been the same size as the blue ones on the other side. They must have been a similar Pokemon, will they be their next encounter in this cave?

i'd like to inspect that page a little more closely @Keeper of Night hold it up to the my gleam, check the other side with arcana, you know the drill
Cutiefly turns the paper over, and finds the full logo that they could only see half of before:
l43tjpV.png

@Keeper of Night
How is the shape and depth of the cliff? If I can make a ramp or slide down that doesn't end with us crashing against a wall, I'll make it.
On today's episode of "What is a Paintbrush?" we invite our special guest, Keeper:
YkIUZvA.png

The floor ends, with a jutted section reaching over to create the precipice. The end of the cave isn't far past it, and the light is coming from somewhere toward the bottom, seemingly from underneath where you'd be standing if you were overlooking it. (The lines I've drawn are for the floor, not the walls.)
As it stands, creating a path would be near impossible, as it'd be extremely steep, and has nothing to hold it up.

@Keeper of Night I will check out the ledge and float my way down to the bottom towards the light to check it out more
Duskull floats to inspect the light, but cannot locate the source of it. Other than "below" there doesn't seem to be anything specific emitting the light.

Should we just go for it? Just jump and hope for the best honestly this question is more for the non fliers and non Bagons because i can survive this i do it all the time so really are YOU prepared to risk going SPLAT
It wouldn't even matter actually. if you do die we can revive you we have a flying cleric

NCLoO7v.gif

we should totally just cannonball this cliff

i'm away till sunday, so @Keeper of Night , can i just tag alongside the main gang for the next action or three, and if a fight goes down, just use my ranged attack if everyone else starts a brawl? if no fights starts, i'll just glow along beside the gang

So, I stopped getting alerts from this for some reason, which is why I haven't posted lately. Sorry about that!

So, we sent a group off to explore a cliff or something? What did I miss while I was out?

So, I stopped getting alerts from this for some reason, which is why I haven't posted lately. Sorry about that!

So, we sent a group off to explore a cliff or something? What did I miss while I was out?
After dealing with the feraligatr we decided to go deeper into the cave and came into this room that had a piece of paper (you can read what it said in keeper's update) and a cave painting with blue and red figures on it the paper claims the way out is by jumping off of the cliff that is nearby. The cliff has a light at the bottom we are currently debating whether or not to jump
I'm personally for jumping considering it's really our only option

I'll be honest I kind of want to cannonball the cliff.

@Keeper of Night I'll drop a small rock off the edge of the cliff and listen to the landing in order to gauge how deep it is and whether I can land safely.

599.png
I'm personally all for jumping because we've got a dragon who kinda needs to learn to fly. Right now. Let's turn liability into fly ability, yes? ^.^

599.png
@Keeper of Night I'll float down off the cliff and stop floating downward whenever I find the bottom.

There *oink* has to be SOME way down there. Surely no piece of paper would lie to us! But I'll hold off on cannonballing for now until we have more oinkfermation.

Stop being so nervous I do this all the time anyway if we don't go down what do you suggest we do? We can't turn back (I think) and there is no other passage it's like my mother always told me "it's all down cliff from here" unless there is some sort of secret passage we don't know about THIS is our only option and we have to deal with it
Go on prove me wrong prove there is another way I really want you to, so you don't have to risk jumping

Snuffle around to see if there are other ways to get down? Have someone check out the bottom so we can see what we're actually jumping into first? I'm trying to get a feel for how deep the cliff is, but feel free to jump away.

Screw it
@Keeper of Night
I jump down head first with perfect diving form
I swear if anyone says this is a bad idea for me to go down head first I have like 5 pokedex entries for you to read

@Keeper of Night I'll drop a small rock off the edge of the cliff and listen to the landing in order to gauge how deep it is and whether I can land safely.
Spoink drops a small rock off the edge, listening for it to land.
No sound can be heard, however.

Like before, I can't move you forward (or out of the room) without a majority. So those of you who have chosen to, ah, cliff-dive head first are being restricted for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back