Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was all that you had done, then I wouldn't have called you out. However, you also used terrible reasoning both then, before, and now.

I see that you think that you are correct. Faulty reasoning, used before, during, and after your thinking makes your comments incorrect. It does NOT, however, make Celever's reasoning correct either. If you would read what I say, then you would know this.
You're both wrong. End of story.

Quote this important terrible reasoning. It's extremely important.

Fun fact of today: Cypher has posted literally nothing useful so far. I really wish scum would at least try to act like they are town. It's too easy this way.

Remember this later guys.

Hold off Celever votes for a bit.
Why? What does Mordacazir have to do with any of this?
No it's not. I don't want him lynched until the day comes closer to being done. Why? Do you want to lynch him right now?
You could have supported your reasoning better if you would have unvoted then.
Interesting how he pays attention to that. Also remember this later.
Why remember this later? I think that I would know when I was unvoted.
##UNVOTE: CELEVER
##VOTE: THEGROVYLEKID
Why?
Not like what TGK did about one vote. Only scum would do that.

Celever is the best lynch we have at the moment. TGK really wants to be lynched too.
You just unvoted him.
My point was the contradiction in which you Unvoted Celever and then proceeded to say he is the best lynch option.
That is actual reasoning.
That's not a contradiction.
This is a contradiction. How does unvoting someone then saying that people should vote for that person without revoting for them makes no sense.
Now here is where things get good.
What things have gotten good? This argument? This argument is the opposite of good.
I make sense. You just don't understand.
What here don't I understand? No, really, tell me.
@Cypher please explain to me how Celever's previous cases made any sense since you seem intent on defending them.
I am not intent on defending his cases. I am intent on disproving yours because they all make no sense.
Defend his reasoning. You keep dodging the question.
NO.
Defend his reasoning. That's what you were arguing with me about. Explain to me how it makes sense.
That is NOT what I was arguing about.
You called me out when I called out Celever's terrible logic. Defend it. Oh wait. You can't.
Actually, I could, still can, and did.
Since Celever's reasoning actually makes sense to you here please enlighten me.
It does not make sense to me. Quote where I said that it made sense to me.
You called me out because I called out celever on terrible reasoning? Correct. Now defend his reasoning since I clearly am at wrong here.
I was not defending his reasoning.
Let's go over a couple of things. Did Celever's case make sense to you? If so please explain it. If not please explain in great detail why you felt the need to call me out for pointing out the terrible reasoning.
I felt the need to call you out because you were making the same amount of sense as Celever when you were attacking him.
Please quote specific examples of my posts not making sense since it is so important. Also please explain why it is so important for you to make it clear that I don't make ANY sense at all.
That's what I'm doing right now.
You are being incredibly vague.
I am explaining clear, in depth, right now.
Fun fact of today: Cypher has posted literally nothing useful so far. I really wish scum would at least try to act like they are town. It's too easy this way.
If what I'm saying is useless, then what you're saying shouldn't even be there because it has even less place.

The quality of your reasoning speaks for itself! Good DAY sir!

The quality of your reasoning speaks for itself! Good DAY sir!
clapping-crowd-applause.gif

...Just logged in to see that explosion and loved it. Whether what you're saying is helpful or not, I'll determine after reading what I missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cypher333 without buddying Camo hard (like always) I can follow his logic and his reasoning for unvoting Celever is simply cos the votes are piling on him and we don't want to actually lynch him accidentally. So whilst some believe he is the best lynch right now no one can be certain this early into a day period so lynching him isn't the best idea, hence Camo's unvote.

I personally still find TGK the scummiest and I'm hesitant on his role claim, but I'll hold my vote because so many others have bandwagoned on TGK really quickly.

New unethical strategy.

@thegrovylekid do you swear on the life of your mother that your role claim is honest?

Oh dear, this Cypher vs Camo thing is so ridiculous that I'll just leave it alone and let them worry about that. Instead, I'm going to make a decision whether tgk or Celever is the more optimal vote in my opinion using evidence against tgk.

Good morning, everyone! Anyways, I realised something last night. Back when we were all roleplaying, it wouldn't be hard for Celever to RP Bidoof in such a way that someone [me] would call him out as Bidoof, thus "proving" that he is, in fact, Bidoof and NOT scum, and giving himself an "alibi", so to speak. But this doesn't mean he is Bidoof necessarily.

##Bidoof: Celever
Definitely a very easy method of backpedaling for a scum. However, it is not uncommon for me to spend my nights thinking about the game, so I could easily imagine tgk doing such a thing. I don't feel like this evidence "condemns" tgk as either town or scum, although it certainly pushes tgk up to my watch list.

Actually, currently, I want a bit of peace so I can finish creating an RPG. Which I'm sure I'm not going to get.
This... I don't even. This reasoning feels like it is scraping the barrel, but I'm not exactly sure what tgk is even scraping for. x____x

##UNBIDOOF: Celever
##Leaf Blade: Camoclone
Hooray for OMGUS. I've noticed that tgk is often quick to vote for Camoclone if he's being annoying as either town or scum, so I'm not sure if this tells us anything. I also wouldn't consider OMGUS such a good scumtell on PB ayways, seeing how it is known as one of the biggest "scumtells" here and thus I would expect scum would go out of their way to avoid it.

/me sighs
5HMQEod.png
Chansey
Alignment: Town

You are Chansey, a Treasure Town shopkeeper. Kind and with a musical lilt to your voice, you bring a warm, happy atmosphere to the town. Your business is to babysit Eggs until they hatch into Pokemon who join the team of your Explorer clients. With your caring nature, you won’t just limit yourself to sheltering baby Pokemon in this crisis.

Special Ability: Chansey Day Care
Usage: Night Phase; Every odd-numbered Night (Night 1, Night 3 etc.)
You may PM me the name of a player. You will place that player under your care so that they won’t be targeted or affected by any other Ability or Item effect for this Night Phase. However, while inside your house with you, they can’t affect or influence others in turn so that player also cannot and will fail to use their Special Ability or Items they might have. But their Passive Ability will still be in effect. You cannot choose the same player in successive Nights.

Passive Ability: Serene Grace
This ability of yours is all about increased luck to good things! If you land on the same Dungeon Tile as another player/s, the Tile’s chance rules will be altered depending on that player’s alignment (you will not be informed of that player’s alignment). If there is more than one player, it will be chosen at random.
If the other player is Town aligned:
1) If it’s an Item Tile, the chance that you will obtain the Item remains at 50%.
2) If it’s a Trap Tile, there will be a 25% chance that it will NOT affect any player.
If the other player is non-Town aligned:
1) If it’s an Item Tile, the chance that you will obtain the Item is increased to 75% and the other player drops to 25%.
2) If it’s a Trap Tile, the chance that you will be the one to be affected is decreased to 25% and the other player’s chance increases to 75%.

Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Town aligned players

I don't feel like roles will ever tell much, as it should be expected in a game where scum receives safe claims that said claims fit in with all the town roles. If I was going to base a lynch off a role, I consider the role's power level. I don't really want to lynch the doctor/blocker early on, so I'm more inclined to keep tgk around at least for a couple more days, and see what he does with his ability.

----

On consideration of all of that, I still feel like Celever is the better vote. I really don't like Celever's argumenting throughout the earlier day and consider that a big scumtell. I've also noticed more recently that Celever is nitpicking small things that players say in hopes for a "slip", which is a sign of a frantic scum. On the flip side, I feel like much of what is used as evidence against tgk is actually fairly affiliation-neutral if not points only slightly to scum.

tl;dr Celever is scummier than tgk as evidence against tgk is fairly neutral in determining alignment, while evidence agaisnt Celever is much more scummier.

tl;dr Celever is scummier than tgk as evidence against tgk is fairly neutral in determining alignment, while evidence agaisnt Celever is much more scummier.
I agree.
Evidence agaisnt Celever much more scummier.

Celever is also super scummy I agree @bbninjas
However I still don't think scum would have continued the whole role play business therefore singling himself out from the rest of the town. Simple poor play if he's scum.

Celever could flip either way. Any other day I would agree that we could find a better candidate. But this is Day 1, and this is the lead we have.

Getting TGK to swear his role is, uh, dumb and unnecessary? WW is a game built on lying, you can't trust what anybody says anyway.
I will believe his claim for the moment, it may be provable later on, and I really don't find him any scummier than Celv.

Yeah but how bad would you feel if you swore on your mums life and you were lying :p

Anyway! Moving on! It's my friends bucks party and I'm being the antisocial one on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back