Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based off what I remember from last game this seems off. I'll read back. It almost feels coached.
Yes, I'm playing differently than I did last game. I understand that a different playstyle screams scum. I can't see any reason for what I said to be in the interests of another player coaching me, and anyone who did would surely make me post in the same style as last game, don't you think?

And also, Camo, everyone pays attention when votes are placed on them. It's good to remember for later, but Celever's the better vote right now IMO.

This is incredibly flawed logic and one which I can mainly see a scum thinking of. Assessing every role name to figure out whether it would be a good safeclaim or not doesn't make any sense, since the host will intentionally put strong town characters and weaker town characters on both factions. Plus, who would you have not said was a good safe claim? Chatot, Wigglytuff, any other guild members (those that come to head being Sunflora, Chimecho, Corphish, Croagunk, Loudred, Diglett) and even some townspeople like Ursaring and Kecleon would all be totally ideal for a safe claim. As such, I think possibly two of these characters will be safeclaims for the scum, the rest are town. Then the scum will have one or two new made up characters as safeclaims and then one townsmember (assuming a scum size of 5, which seems sensible to me). Speculation about safeclaims is pointless right now, anyway.
I don't remember you claiming very early last game, but I'll go back to it and reread to make sure. If you did, I stand corrected.

For now: ##UNVOTE: Celever.

Completely changed my mind halfway through writing that post and forgot to look over it again. >_>

AND I forgot Celever was a host last game. Now to go look through older game threads.

Yes, I'm playing differently than I did last game. I understand that a different playstyle screams scum. I can't see any reason for what I said to be in the interests of another player coaching me, and anyone who did would surely make me post in the same style as last game, don't you think?
And also, Camo, everyone pays attention when votes are placed on them. It's good to remember for later, but Celever's the better vote right now IMO.
Not like what TGK did about one vote. Only scum would do that.

Celever is the best lynch we have at the moment. TGK really wants to be lynched too.

I think I'm going to abstain from voting. I'm evidently a terrible judge of playstyle when both our candidates were game mods the only other time I played.

Actually, this is a solid case for Day 1.
##UNGNAW: scattered mind
##SINKTEETH: thegrovylekid

The scepticist in me is saying that this is exactly what Camo wants to happen (he'll say I'm throwing my "scumbuddy" under the bus as a final gambit to get me out of this situation) but I actually believe TGK is scum here. Keeping a tally of votes on you and remembering every vote/unvote that's placed on you is pretty OTT and could actually indicate new scum quite well. Couple this with the classic new scum backpedal tactic he used, which Camo also pointed out, and I think that the evidence is actually good, not even necessarily just for Day 1 (though obvious we've no role info to help us).

This is incredibly flawed logic and one which I can mainly see a scum thinking of. Assessing every role name to figure out whether it would be a good safeclaim or not doesn't make any sense, since the host will intentionally put strong town characters and weaker town characters on both factions. Plus, who would you have not said was a good safe claim? Chatot, Wigglytuff, any other guild members (those that come to head being Sunflora, Chimecho, Corphish, Croagunk, Loudred, Diglett) and even some townspeople like Ursaring and Kecleon would all be totally ideal for a safe claim. As such, I think possibly two of these characters will be safeclaims for the scum, the rest are town. Then the scum will have one or two new made up characters as safeclaims and then one townsmember (assuming a scum size of 5, which seems sensible to me). Speculation about safeclaims is pointless right now, anyway.
^ For anyone who is saying that my role name being a good role name means I am scum. This is a closed setup and the flavour has a lot of very innocent characters in it, as I've explained before very clearly in the above quote, so saying that my role name means I'm scum is incredibly flawed at best and downright dumb at worst. ^
Now here is where things get good.
Because you've managed to set two townies up in an argument against each other? That was the first way I interpreted this post, so please could you explain what you meant here.

Keeping a tally of votes on you and remembering every vote/unvote that's placed on you is pretty OTT and could actually indicate new scum quite well. Couple this with the classic new scum backpedal tactic he used
I agree, no one just keeps track of votes and unvotes like that.
But what classic new scum backpedal tactic are you talking about? I think I missed it.
##UNBIDOOF: Celever
##Leaf Blade: Camoclone
This is OMGUS, and, added to the above facts, possibly means scum.

##UNVOTE: Celever
##VOTE: thegrovylekid

Good morning, everyone! Anyways, I realised something last night. Back when we were all roleplaying, it wouldn't be hard for Celever to RP Bidoof in such a way that someone [me] would call him out as Bidoof, thus "proving" that he is, in fact, Bidoof and NOT scum, and giving himself an "alibi", so to speak. But this doesn't mean he is Bidoof necessarily.

##Bidoof: Celever
Here is the backpedal, @Vom. He knew he was on my side yesterday (irl) so he "realised" something last night so that he could vote for me.

And I've never claimed that my role name means I'm not scum, since that'd be a dumb thing to say :p
What's OTT?

Remember Omega Alpha? I backpedal and contradict myself a lot. I also agree with a lot of people.
Why'd you try to hide it then? That looks way more suspicious than if you'd have straight up admitted to backpedalling.

^ For anyone who is saying that my role name being a good role name means I am scum. This is a closed setup and the flavour has a lot of very innocent characters in it, as I've explained before very clearly in the above quote, so saying that my role name means I'm scum is incredibly flawed at best and downright dumb at worst. ^

Because you've managed to set two townies up in an argument against each other? That was the first way I interpreted this post, so please could you explain what you meant here.
Yup.

Here is the backpedal, @Vom. He knew he was on my side yesterday (irl) so he "realised" something last night so that he could vote for me.

And I've never claimed that my role name means I'm not scum, since that'd be a dumb thing to say

You've claimed it before...

Why'd you try to hide it then? That looks way more suspicious than if you'd have straight up admitted to backpedalling.
Hide what? I assume anyone who played in Omega alpha or read the thread would know I backpedal a lot.

You've claimed it before...
Camo's got a point here.

Backpedaling again, I know, but it's what I do.
##Un-Leaf Blade: Camoclone
##Leaf Blade: Celever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back