Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do now. And I don't mean this:

Let me direct everyone's attention to the area I bolded. So is almost everyone else in here, including you, Camo! It's day one, what do you expect from people? Perfect reads? From both what I've heard from everyone else AND from what I've seen, all you DO is push on things that make no sense.
*calms down*
So why are you defending your scum buddy so much? I'll tell you what I expect. I expect your vote to follow some point of logic at this stage. Your scum buddy is using random.org to decide both his vote and his logic.

Ugh. I hate being gone for the day on Day 1. So many pages to get through. >_<

Anyway, I mostly skim-read it; I'll go back and reread it in more detail later, but for now, here's what I have to comment.

As annoying as Camo's playstyle may be to deal with, he almost always gets us somewhere on D1, and usually a bit further. I don't fully agree with being that aggressive (at least, it's not a playstyle I could ever see myself using), but it's helpful. Everyone who has played at least one game with Camo, you should know this.

That said, everyone who's voting Camo on D1 and has played at least one game before that also included Camo, I'm keeping note of who you are.

Also, ##VOTE: Celever. Bidoof's a perfect safeclaim; he's like the towniest NPC (from what I understand of PMD) in the game. You're claiming that way too early; it's too good a claim to be real, and your hastiness to claim makes it even worse.

And also, please stop the RP'ing, although that's already been said. I saw no problem with it when we were signing up and before N0, but vectorised avatars should be enough for everyone.
Based off what I remember from last game this seems off. I'll read back. It almost feels coached.

Day 1 Vote Count

This vote count is valid from Post #56 to #242.

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is bolded and underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

double o squirtle: 0 [Camoclone (56)]
simsands: 0 [Camoclone (59)]
Camoclone: 0 [thegrovylekid (65), Celever (96)]
bbninjas: 1 [Luispipe8 (66), Squirtle Squad (209)]
Celever: 7 [scattered mind (70), TheFlyingPidove (83), Camoclone (88), GM Draclord (106), Keeper of Night (110), bbninjas (152), double o squirtle (179), Jabberwock (207), Chaos Jackal (219)
thegrovylekid: 1 [Camoclone (80), Luispipe8 (125), Chaos Jackal (135)]
Keeper of Night: 0 [Celever (87)]
Cypher333: 0 [thegrovylekid (174)]
scattered mind: 1 [Celever (221)]

No vote: 11 [Ice Espeon, Vom, scattered mind, PMJ, TheFlyingPidove, thegrovylekid, simsands, Cypher333, Yeowie, Athena, mordacazir]

You must unvote the player your vote is currently placed on first in order for your future votes to be counted.

Remember that votes that do not follow the format will not be counted!

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day.

For those with Abilities that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Day 1 will end on Wednesday, December 2nd, 2:00 PM GMT.

Last edited:
Oh, I thought I'd tagged the 5 players in the above post:
@Ice Espeon, @Vom, @Cypher333, @GM DracLord, @Yeowie
I'm still a bit confused, but I don't see much of a contradiction there. Not knowing who Bidoof is based solely on the way he speaks is something that could happen to anyone not familiar with PMD.

Besides, from the reading I did yesterday, and from CJ's post, I'm starting to think you might be scum. Jabberwock also has a point about Bidoof, but I find that same post slightly weird after Camo brought up the issue with it, especially after last game where he pretty much didn't speak until the latest days.

However, What both CJ and Jabber say about Bidoof is true, and your behavior doesn't help.

##VOTE: Celever

Good morning, everyone! Anyways, I realised something last night. Back when we were all roleplaying, it wouldn't be hard for Celever to RP Bidoof in such a way that someone [me] would call him out as Bidoof, thus "proving" that he is, in fact, Bidoof and NOT scum, and giving himself an "alibi", so to speak. But this doesn't mean he is Bidoof necessarily.

##Bidoof: Celever

So people will actually understand what you're trying to accomplish here.
I'm sure someone who I think is town understands but I'll gladly explain it to you. You didn't actually think that up last night. You just posted that to backpedal and look better. A lot of people used that line of reasoning before you. Then immediately after you post your scumbuddy jumps in. He is inexperienced and following your lead. It's worth looking at after you flip scum.

I'm sure someone who I think is town understands but I'll gladly explain it to you. You didn't actually think that up last night. You just posted that to backpedal and look better. A lot of people used that line of reasoning before you. Then immediately after you post your scumbuddy jumps in. He is inexperienced and following your lead. It's worth looking at after you flip scum.
It's quite difficult to backpedal when I never directly sided with Celever past the RP discussion.

Hold off Celever votes for a bit.
This is more of a backpedal than anything you think I did.

It's quite difficult to backpedal when I never directly sided with Celever past the RP discussion.

This is more of a backpedal than anything you think I did.
No it's not. I don't want him lynched until the day comes closer to being done. Why? Do you want to lynch him right now?

No it's not. I don't want him lynched until the day comes closer to being done. Why? Do you want to lynch him right now?
Actually, currently, I want a bit of peace so I can finish creating an RPG. Which I'm sure I'm not going to get.

Interesting how he pays attention to that. Also remember this later.
Of course I'm going to pay attention to the game, Camo.

So do unvotes.
Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back