Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin trial

Haunted Water said:
...I don't know, maybe the 911 call or the fact that TM isn't alive.

Webster Dictionary said:
Murder:
  1. the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought
  2. something very difficult or dangerous <the traffic was murder>
  3. something outrageous or blameworthy <getting away with murder>

If you can't prove it was unlawful then its not murder, only two people know what really happened and one of them isn't here to talk about it.

I'm horrified by this.
Do I think George killed him out of defense? No
Do I think George should be guilty? Yes
Am I mad George was declared innocent? Yes
Will I b***h about it? No! Why? There is no evidence of one way or another. The phone call leans it towards guilty but it still doesn't determine whether or not George fought back out of defense.

There is no hard evidence to slap George with a guilty claim. None.

Now, my mother on the other hand is just being a bundle of joy. I personally think he's guilty while my mother thinks George deserves to be set free and whatever happened to TM was "well deserved." (Yeah she's a bit of a b***h)

SheNinja said:
Killing has to be unlawful for it to be murder, but we can't even prove that Zimmerman killed Martin.

It may not be murder, but it is pretty clear that he killed Martin. The same gun that killed him was the one that Zimmerman owned. There's really no more evidence needed for that...

dmaster out.

unsheathed said:
I seriously have no idea how Mary Jane relates to this at all, nor do I get why your entire arguement on the effects of it clearly come from a bias article on the exaggerated negatives of it. You probably need to read less articles on CNN.com or, god forbid, FoxNews.com.

Okay, he smoked dope. Good for him, most everyone his age does anyways. Even if he had smoked hours or minutes before, which he didn't, it wouldn't have changed anything lol. Smoking dope doesn't cause a would-be superhero to suspect you of being a thug and try to confront you.

?? What are talking about bias article, it facts from the federal institute of drugs and medical institute. I never said it was a bad thing I just stated it doesn't always calm you down. I just meant it messed with thinking process, my whole argument is not based around that. Another reason was it was a gated community with a busted gate, had several robberies from (that testimonies claim) young males in the community, Zimmerman probably thought for the neighbors safety, or was at the wrong time thinking crazy and ignoring the dispatcher order stay in the car car and don't follow him, I believed he should be punished on some degree yes, but he got off tranquil and serene, but after awhile he gonna go insane from all the threats etc...

Scuba Steve said:
I'm horrified by this.
Do I think George killed him out of defense? No
Do I think George should be guilty? Yes
Am I mad George was declared innocent? Yes
Will I b***h about it? No! Why? There is no evidence of one way or another. The phone call leans it towards guilty but it still doesn't determine whether or not George fought back out of defense.

There is no hard evidence to slap George with a guilty claim. None.

Now, my mother on the other hand is just being a bundle of joy. I personally think he's guilty while my mother thinks George deserves to be set free and whatever happened to TM was "well deserved." (Yeah she's a bit of a b***h)

Wut? The phone call and witnesses solidified his story and claims that it was self defense. o_O Did you watch the trial when they aired it on tv?

Case is decided. What honestly is else left to be said? We get it, the case is a complete joke. There just wasn't enough evidence in any way shape or form to really win the prosecution the case. But of course, If they charged vigilante I bet they could have convicted him of at least one charge. The actual events could have went down in 2 different prime situations, but it really depends on who the instigator was and Zimmermans actions after approaching Trayvon.

Also SheNinja.

What evidence is there that Zimmerman murdered Martin?
PxCj4.gif

You have no grasp of logic, stop.

What do you mean?

If there is no evidence then how could he be convicted.

And i hate it when people hate on something they can't control

You said there was no evidence that he killed Trayvon.

That's hilarious. Really, it is. When the whole defenses claim was that he killed him in self-defense.

If there is no evidence? Not only did he admit to killing Trayvon, which has been proven since day 1 that he did kill him, but you're completely missing the point of my first paragraph.

Nobody knew the exact events that went on last night except for Zimmerman, and the prosecution did not have enough evidence to claim that the murder was not in the name of self-defense, but of just for the sake of cold-blooded killing.

I can't control you, but I can hate on your ridiculous claims.

Back