Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin trial

RE: Zimmerman's trial

Zimmerman is a joke. "Justice" is a joke. The prosecution is a joke. The state of Florida is a joke. The case itself is a joke. Everything about this is a damn joke.

What? Justice was served. Justice was the fact the Martin family received a case and trial. Prosecution had NOTHING to go off of. They were biting for just emotional response at the end. Thats when it was just straight up over. State of Florida is a joke.

We all know who's really to blame here.

1069821_404667239638861_542770701_n.jpg

Yep, white people. Those racist bastards!

r3skyline said:
What? Justice was served. Justice was the fact the Martin family received a case and trial. Prosecution had NOTHING to go off of. They were biting for just emotional response at the end. Thats when it was just straight up over. State of Florida is a joke.

I hope you know that what I was talking about wasn't the judicial definition of justice, but more of my personal opinion on what justice is (hence the use of quotation marks). In a judicial sense, yes, justice was served. From a personal stance on what justice is, it was not served due to the way the system operates.

unsheathed said:
Zimmerman is a joke. "Justice" is a joke. The prosecution is a joke. The state of Florida is a joke. The case itself is a joke. Everything about this is a damn joke.

Agreed.

Also, Florida has had waaaay too much national news coverage lately. The Casey Anthony killing and the Zimmerman shooting both happened no more than 45 minutes from where I live.

I think I'm just gonna stay indoors from now on. lol

Tsoliades said:
The Casey Anthony killing and the Zimmerman shooting both happened no more than 45 minutes from where I live.

I think I'm just gonna stay indoors from now on. lol

If it makes you feel any better, I used to work in the town Drew Peterson was a police officer for. I made a lot of flyers to donate to the police when they first started looking for Stacy. Scary. >_>

But, yeah, this whole trial was silly, and I'm disappointed even if I know the right thing technically happened. Kind of a weird feeling I guess. The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I personally believe he is telling the truth. Considering he was on marijuana

I personally believe he is telling the truth. Considering Martin was on marijuana

blazeguy56 said:

I personally believe he is telling the truth. Considering Martin was on marijuana

I fail to see any relevance to the murder. Marijuana is a perception-altering drug, but it calms you down; it does not fire you up to fight. The fact that you claim this was justified because this poor child had marijuana in his system is utterly sickening and plain ignorant.

I'm just glad it's over so now people will shut up about it.

Also this guy probably did do it and he follow oj on twitter and is probably gonna be like "my mentor I have done as you have done"

I agree that people need to lighten up. The more people bicker about this, the more hate there is, and the more TrayVon's parents suffer.

I don't know how it's insulting to travyon's family by saying that I agree that that zimmerman guy straight up murdered their kid and is now walking free for it.

So apparently because Zimmerman picked the fight, he's non-guilty? Somebody please explain how that makes sense, because my bigot parents believe that he was entirely and completely justified.

r3skyline said:
How could you make a joke about this? That was so distasteful and insulting to TM. Geez...

Explain, please.

Knock, knock! Who's there? George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman who? You're on the jury.

Now that was distasteful.

Dustin DeVine said:
blazeguy56 said:

I fail to see any relevance to the murder. Marijuana is a perception-altering drug, but it calms you down; it does not fire you up to fight. The fact that you claim this was justified because this poor child had marijuana in his system is utterly sickening and plain ignorant.

Some effects of marijuana ingestion\intake may include feelings of panic, anxiety, and paranoia. Such experiences can be frightening, but the effects are temporary. The short-term effects of marijuana include immediate, temporary changes in thoughts, perceptions, and information processing and other cognitive abilities. Marijuana affects each individual differently in small or large differences. So it could happen that TM attacked Zimmerman or vice versa, its sickening the TM died but not enough evidence to clarify the whole scene.

I seriously have no idea how Mary Jane relates to this at all, nor do I get why your entire arguement on the effects of it clearly come from a bias article on the exaggerated negatives of it. You probably need to read less articles on CNN.com or, god forbid, FoxNews.com.

Okay, he smoked dope. Good for him, most everyone his age does anyways. Even if he had smoked hours or minutes before, which he didn't, it wouldn't have changed anything lol. Smoking dope doesn't cause a would-be superhero to suspect you of being a thug and try to confront you.

unsheathed said:

Agreed, but there's one more: the media is a joke. Most every major news outlet failed to accurately portray what was going on, even to the point of outright misleading their viewers. The entire case was a cluster**** to begin with, and the media did the public no favors.

Sigh.

R.I.P. Trayvon, good luck not dying Zimmerman.

Back