Zeraora-GX from SM7a Revealed!

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
The Supporter is awful. So awful that I forgot its name. It’s really bad.

I have absolutely terrible luck from boosters. I can buy any 3 packs at any given time; when a booster box gets opened, random packs, or even the last booster packs. I manage to pull not only bad rares, but the worst ones in the set.

This Supporterer gives me hope that I’ll be able to pull a full art and possible break my 18 year bad luck streak

MiniMads

The misunderstood Hero of Disasters
Zebstrika I like. The potential in decks is unlimited. The only problem is, if you only want to use it once (say in Malamar) you would have to super scoop up, and then ultra ball or something. I see potential, but not in all decks. 7/10
Mix Herb is just straight up bad. In a format where special conditions were common it would be amazing, but special conditions just aren't really relevant at the moment. The only one we have is Froakie with Bubble but that will have rotated by the time this comes out. And 2 decks spaces to heal only 90 damage. I'll stick with Max Potion, and only if I need it. 3/10

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Ditto has playable mileage.

I just wish that the art reflected the 40 HP better by showing him splattered/squished on the ground.

MiniMads

Ditto Prism star is absolutely AMAZING! We can now break the 4 per deck rule and tech in Ditto to gain an extra basic. Obviously, it doesn't mean that you can add an extra stage 1, so you're still limited to 4 of those, but this is for the cards where you play stage 1's of two different types of the same Pokemon. Let's take Magcargo for example. Baby Magcargo and Magcargo GX go great together but you are limited to four Slugma. Well no more because you play Ditto Prism Star and you're off and rolling. Another possibility in Expanded (2018-19 Expanded) would be Night Jack and Zoroark GX. This has so many possibilities. I might just be hyping it too much, but this card is getting 10/10 from me.

Quite the contrast to Ditto Prism, Kahili is AWFUL. If you want to draw 2, you play Professor Kukui. And the flip if heads put back into your hand is bad anyway because YOU CAN'T PLAY IT AGAIN THAT TURN. Overall, it's really bad, and I give it 2/10.

MiniMads

Really wasn't expecting a Ditto Prism Star, I wonder if this means we'll get Prism Stars of other non-Legendary Pokémon in the future? :D

Also worth noting is that based on Kahili's placement, we'll only be getting 4 GX cards (Virizion, Magcargo, Zeraora and Genesect) in this set!
What about Blacephalon?

Wechselbalg

brb
Zebstrika is not bad - I assume it's supposed to be the Octillery replacement?

Mixed Herb is about as "good" as Malasada, and Ditto is a nice tech for decks that have more than one stage 1 evolutions. That supporter is unbelievably bad tough and it even gets a FA, nice.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Pretty sure Kahili is a story card (like the tepig line from LTR) with Holon's Electrode

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 23

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
Ditto P-star could be really useful in fossil-based decks...serves as a sub for Unidentified Fossil and fulfills the requirements of at least 1 basic Pokemon in a deck.

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
Ditto and Zebstrika have a ton of potential and I expect both to see play.

A 5th basic mon for any evolving deck is super nice and the fact that it acts as a flex spot is even more powerful. Also lol - the weakness is irrelevant, its hp is low but that doesn't stop it from being a good card.

A couple of scenarios: You start a Zorua in the active and a rockruff on the bench. You fan club for 1 more zorua + ditto. Opponent guzmas up the rockruff and kos it - now you can use ditto to evolve into lycanroc. Or if your opponent doesn't ko your rockruff, you can evolve your ditto into another Zoroark. Point is a flex option is incredibly powerful and used well offers a smart player a ton of options.

Zebstrika likewise has a ton of potential for various decks (Perhaps Rayquaza or some other turbo-ish deck). A pseudo-Octillery replacement for other decks with built in thinning

blueduckgolduck

Ace Trainer
Advanced Member
Zebstrika is the sub and moon version of octillery just like guzma is the new lysandre and that sight seer lady is the new sycamore

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
I can't believe how many are underselling this Ditto. This is the TCG equivalent of a wild card. Any deck that runs stage 1's now has an extra basic pokemon to evolve from, and adds a lot of extra consistency. Any 4-4 lines can now become 5-4 lines, and having multiple 2-2 thin lines is much easier to execute with this card.

One might scorn the 40 HP. But you can use this aspect to your advantage as a knock-out lure - and activate counter items to strike back. And since it was the one targeted, your other benched Pokemon are safer from residual damage, too.

Prepare to see this Ditto played in tons of decks.