Zeraora-GX from SM7a Revealed!

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I'm going to run this Ditto! Oh wait... Rare Candy incompatible, and I only have 3 stage 1 cards in my deck anyway...

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Is that Onix art a reference to Neo Discovery Pupitar o.0
Nice spot it's not unlike it the style and colors in background of pupitar used here - Def a homage will have to check the artist later!

That expression on onix thou.... Is it... Dying.. About to give up or forced into slavery by that army of diglett... Almost looks like it could end up a fossil! Pokemon is a cruel and horrible world, when you peel back a layer or two truly the stuff of nightmares!

JL_muserwolves

Mercy!
Ditto is *very* good. Anyone saying it's too weak, or the Buzz weakness will kill it off, that's not the point. It effectively turns all 1-1 tech lines into 2-1's, serving as a major consistency boost and prizing insurance, and it's likely only going to be on the board for one turn. It might turn into a target, but that means your opponent's wasting time taking out a 1-prizer when the rest of the game might be a Zoroark swarm, or some Lycanroc beatdown, or so on and so forth. Speaking of which, being able to effectively play five Zorua is nuts.

Poor Kahili deserved a better card, but hey, she'll be good to see in the November pre-releases.

Zebstrika is nuts. Eight cards a turn if you get two into play? Man, there's going to be some stuff that'll love to just turbo through the deck. This is going to radically change how aggro-type decks are built moving forward.

As for Mix Herb, they did make an Ace Spec out of a flat "heal 90" and Gold Potion did see a bit of play. It's questionable where it'll come in, exactly, but I could see someone actually making use of it. We'll have to see what brews.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Yeah, Zebstrika is really good!! [L][C] for 60 damage is slightly above average for a stage 1 :D

#sarcasm

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Zebstrika: pardon me, does that say HAND? Eh, situational for decks that play all their cards and dead draw.
Mix Herb: This won’t see any play, but it’s not too bad.

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, I remember once some time ago someone joked here that the last thing they want to see was a 30hp Joltik evolve into a 200HP Wailord, this was when we didn't know enough about the then upcoming break evolution 'mechanic'. It was a response to another commentator who suggested maybe that this was going to be the 'break' evolution mechanic. Well this is ditto isn't far off from that.

zmaster0987

Zoroark is overrated
I don't understand what all the fuss is about with Ditto's 40 hp. It's mainly gonna see play in Zoroark, and there's almost no difference between Ditto's 40 hp and Zorua's 60, because Buzzwole 1 hits both in the active, and 2 hits both on the bench.

zmaster0987

Zoroark is overrated
Ditto: Seems pretty good for surprising your opponent and giving you options like Alolan Muk in Zoroark decks. ●●●●○

Kahili: Probably the worst Supporter printed since Here Comes Team Rocket, and that one was a reprint from over 15 years ago. ●○○○○, and that's generous

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
ditto is a weaker version of black and white one, it doesnt allow you to evolve turn 1, or on the turn it comes into play, so pretty much its a very weak basic that subject to immediately free- prized by an opponent and it only works if the stage 1 is in your hand.
kahili is not even that good, compared to even tierno, or hau? why would you use it over shauna, cynthia or sycamore.

zmaster0987

Zoroark is overrated
Zebstrika: Great draw support, will see a ton of play in decks that want better draw support than Oranguru and don't play Zoroark. ●●●●●

Mix herb: Playing 1 at a time is pitiful, Switch and Escape Rope are just better options for getting rid of status, and playing another one to heal 90 doesn't work when your pokemon is usually knocked out anyway. ●●○○○

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
I love how the art for Ditto Prism is it putting up it's dukes ready to brawl. Very nice how flexible of a card it is. If you are using Alolan Muk in your deck and this try not to evolve the Muk first it will be a bad day for our Pink Blob here.

I really like the concept of the coin flip to keep a supporter on Kahili but a mere draw two doesn't cut it.

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
Zebstrika is like new octillery! Great post rotation
slightly worse or better depending on the situation, have more than 4 useless cards, i would octillery if you have less cards, in order to avoid decking out. 4 or less card is where zebstrika might be useful.
@The Gooner, ditto isnt that good, 40hp, and its ability states you cannot evolve it on your first turn, or the turn it comes it play. so it becomes a free prize card, also you can use wally, evosoda on it, nor can you can rare candy it, if silent lab, wobbufet, alolan muk,hex maniac, garbotoxin, it essentially becomes dead weight. being a prism star, you may not even see the ditto every battle anyways.
@jperr: the breakpoint zebstrika allowed you to go through any defences for lightning types, but it fell out of the use after new packs came out. the new zebstrika can be useful, but it also might deck you out faster than octillery, since its a guaranteed 4 card draw everytime, so zebstrika should be played if you have no cards you can use in your hand. sometimes you dont want to discard any cards in your hand while you draw. i can see this being teched in decks require you to discard cards from your hand quickly.
@Merovingian kahili is a pretty bad card, why use it over kukui or hau? it seems to me that they are trying to nerf every supporter that comes out, compared to the old ones. i spend money in real packs, i play the online version, so you wont feels buyers remorse, you can easily spend hundreds to thousands(maybe you can save money by just buying codes for the online trainer) of dollars and still not get a single card you wanted or even if you do you realized you spent so much on 1 card its not even worth it(this is the main reason why people quit playing MTG, pokemon,yugioh).
@MiniMads, second on the mixed herbs, it essentially is just a full heal most of the time, and it has much ability to appear in your hand as puzzle of time. Would you waste 4 cards space in your deck for this?

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
It evolves into any stage 1
it still not useable though, you would rather sacrfice a 60hp for 40hp pokemon, that you may or may not even draw.
@shadyyeezy: its a lot of hype for sure, its like the ditto from next destinies, and we dint see it get much play at all. ditto prism star specifically states, you cant evolve on your first turn, or the turn it comes into.

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
I can't believe how many are underselling this Ditto. This is the TCG equivalent of a wild card. Any deck that runs stage 1's now has an extra basic pokemon to evolve from, and adds a lot of extra consistency. Any 4-4 lines can now become 5-4 lines, and having multiple 2-2 thin lines is much easier to execute with this card.

One might scorn the 40 HP. But you can use this aspect to your advantage as a knock-out lure - and activate counter items to strike back. And since it was the one targeted, your other benched Pokemon are safer from residual damage, too.

Prepare to see this Ditto played in tons of decks.
just like how the next destiny ditto got played? i would rather put a draw supporter, or another pokemon draw support than this.