Edsylan

Aspiring Trainer
"with the following reprints, some featuring new artwork"

All those cards seem the same as the ones released before.
We know from the next trainer's toolkit that Lumineon V has a new alternate artwork, this is most likely where Japan will get that artwork (similar how they got the alt art crobat v first in the Inteleon/Gengar high class decks and later we got the same art in the last trainer's toolkit)

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
I think that Zeraora VMAX could be a counter to Arceus VSTAR/Origin Palkia VSTAR

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
We know from the next trainer's toolkit that Lumineon V has a new alternate artwork, this is most likely where Japan will get that artwork (similar how they got the alt art crobat v first in the Inteleon/Gengar high class decks and later we got the same art in the last trainer's toolkit)
It literally shows the "set symbol" in the regular artwork. If it was meant to be an alternate print it would be in those images, but it's not. And since my comment they removed the part that mentioned "new artwork" from the article.

LightYearLiam

Pretty much everything is awesome both in terms of art and in terms of effects. I LOVE the fact that they use the VSTAR and VMAX to showcase different Deoxys forms. One thing I do find funny is that Zeraora VMAX's Reaction Pulse is only a bit better than EVS Flapple's Acidic Mucus, but costs a lot more, despite it being a VMAX and that Flapple being a 1-prizer.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Kinda really tired of all these Zeraora cards. He isn't even a story mythical like Victini or Meloetta, he was given out once and then shoved in Sword and Shield as a shiny. What in the heck is the point of giving him so many cards????

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty much everything is awesome both in terms of art and in terms of effects. I LOVE the fact that they use the VSTAR and VMAX to showcase different Deoxys forms. One thing I do find funny is that Zeraora VMAX's Reaction Pulse is only a bit better than EVS Flapple's Acidic Mucus, but costs a lot more, despite it being a VMAX and that Flapple being a 1-prizer.
Also funny that zeraora has 143 base speed but pretty much every card gives him 3 or more attack cost attacks. Kinda like how they refuse to give Crobat, Boltund and Manectric free retreat despite being KNOW for being very fast

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Also funny that zeraora has 143 base speed but pretty much every card gives him 3 or more attack cost attacks. Kinda like how they refuse to give Crobat, Boltund and Manectric free retreat despite being KNOW for being very fast

Crobat is mainly depicted with free retreat. Crobat V doesnt have free retreat for obvious reasons.

ZDude

Aspiring Trainer
Deoxys has always been one of my favorite pokemon and I will probably be playing a deck around this when it releases.