• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zebstrika/Garbodor

Your Master

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
  • 4-4 Zebstrika(disconnect)
  • 4-3 Garbodor
TSS
  • 4 Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 3 Skyla
  • 2 Ghetsis
  • 2 Colress
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 4 Catcher
  • 4 Level Ball
  • 4 Mirror
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 2 Ultra Ball
Energy
  • 10 Lightning Energy

Strategy
Swarm Zebstrikas and keep using Disconnect to lock trainers. With Garbodor on the bench, you lock all abilities. Basically, you lock down two main parts of almost every deck.

Reformatted list to fit the rules.~KA

I think 12 Lightning is a bit overkill, especially with Super Rod and Dowsing Machine.

Honestly, I would do a 4 - 2 Level Ball / Ultra Ball split and get a 4th Mirror in there. Bangle shouldn't be used in this deck due to the fact that you NEED mirrors down so they are perma-locked, and just further denies them.

- 3 Silver Bangles
- 2 Lightning Energy
- 1 Ultra Ball

+ 1 Mirror
+ 4 Level Ball

Level Ball is almost a must in this deck considering almost every pokemon has 90 HP or less.

Ghetsis might be a good supporter in this deck considering your opponent will have a hand full of trainers anyways.
-1 float stone
-1 N
-1 super rod

+2 Ghetsis
+1 Keldeo ex

Keldeo will help to switch out Zebstrikas damage wise. I also think that the deck needs some max potions, but I couldnt find room. I took out an N because the point of the the deck is to put the opponent in a jam and N just helps the opponent.

Elbow said:
Ghetsis might be a good supporter in this deck considering your opponent will have a hand full of trainers anyways.
-1 float stone
-1 N
-1 super rod

+2 Ghetsis
+1 Keldeo ex

Keldeo will help to switch out Zebstrikas damage wise. I also think that the deck needs some max potions, but I couldnt find room. I took out an N because the point of the the deck is to put the opponent in a jam and N just helps the opponent.

Garbodor shuts off your own Keldeo as well

MMAmonchan said:
Elbow said:
-1 float stone
-1 N
-1 super rod

+2 Ghetsis
+1 Keldeo ex

Garbodor shuts off your own Keldeo as well

Its for just incase situations...like a staller really.

Your Master said:
Maybe then ill keep the third float stone instead of the keldeo.

I would do 1switch instead of a 3rd float stone. It's for that one turn where you need to retreat/attack or you lose but you flipped tails for sleep. :)

Float stone is no biggie. They cant even catcher,attach tools,use abilities,ect;
Try Master ball and Mew-ex for a secret deck.

Why would he play master ball when he has 2 ultra balls and 4 level balls? Dowsing or Computer search would be the better ace specs to play for this deck.

Just ran a test. Mewtwo-ex + master ball and no ultra balls just level balls.
Also Float stones on Garbodor works good. So i take back on the "no biggie" comment.

here is my line

3-2 zebstrika/garbodor
1 Mew2 + Master ball (as a secret deck)

2 Float stone
2 Rescue scarf
2 Silver Mirror
2 Rocky Helmet
3 Level ball
3 Catchers
3 Prof. Jun
4 N
2 Skyla
2 Tool Scrapper
4-2 Laser/Bank

11 electric
2 DCE

Note: Still testing other cards so they are missing in the list :)

Still testing but, Mewtwo + master ball does work out. i'm so far 7-3 for wins.
Only problem i'm coming across is that if i don't get my zebstrika/garbodor on my 2nd turn,I'm not looking to great.

Only a 3-2 of both seems low, and I personally don't like laser bank because it takes up so much room but ill test it.

Your Master said:
Only a 3-2 of both seems low, and I personally don't like laser bank because it takes up so much room but ill test it.

I'm still testing myself. Like what you said, I also found that 3-2 Zebstrika was not any good so now, I am using 4-3 Zebstrika, 3-2 Garbodor. 1 Mewtwo.

Laser/bank works with Garbodor+tool. It stops VirGen decks,Ect; And Zebstrikas attack stops Colress Machine,Ect;
I also added Enhanced hammer to take out Plasma energy and DCE (seems to be used more in decks)

I found that landorus-ex kills this deck and like i said before; If you cant get Zebstrika/Garbodor set up by your 2nd turn your not looking to great.

Still testing....

I am quite honestly not expecting to see much landorys if any in my area tbh. I might try out Laserbank if I think I need it.

Landorus has died down quite a bit recently and will die down even more with Eels being rotated. I wouldn't expect to see a lot of Landorus in any area. However Landorus does give this deck problems. That's the way it is with any rogue deck. The deck will have a weakness or a bad matchup which is a risk of running rogue.

Your Master said:
There really just needs to be like potion or something to help against virizion ex it is a pain.
Except... Genesect 1-shots everything you have so you never would be able to potion.

Back