Zarude, the Rogue Monkey Pokemon, Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Water Pokémon Master, Feb 27, 2020.

1. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Like @Luplayz said, it's happened before, so it's not really surprising that it happened again. With that said however, I agree with you that I think they should've done something different, typing wise at least. A combination of Dark, Ghost or Fighting (and to an extent Fairy or Psychic) are all types I could see fitting for Zarude (hate the name btw).

To me it kinda looks like it was supposed to be in a trio with Oranguru and Passimian, got cut and then they decided on a Tarzan'esque movie, needed a Mythical, went through some old designs and picked that one. I don't think it looks bad, but I just don't think it looks special either.

don()shinobi, The Fish and Luplayz like this.

2. Hongo Aspiring Trainer
    Hongo

Rillaboom looks more Mythical than Zarude if we’re talking aesthetics that one would assume a Mythical Pokémon to have.

But I like the design. It’s growing on me.

3. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

Yep. Still horrifing.

4. Luplayz The Master of bad Pokemon
    Luplayz

Melloetta is always normal type, Psychic is replaced with fighting in its pirouette forme, therefore, we always have had a mythical pokemon with the normal type in all of its forms since gen 5

5. AshCo Breaking za law, breaking za world
    AshCo

Maybe I didn't word it right, if I didn't then I'm sorry. I know Meloetta is always part normal. I mentioned her being part Psychic or Fighting depending on her form. Mentioning those two is just to differentiate them from what would be a pure Normal type 100% of the time, regardless of secondary typings or form changes.

Luplayz likes this.
  6. A Dragon of Destiny The Ultimate Dragon
    A Dragon of Destiny

It’s appearance reminds me of Nargacuga from the monster hunter series.

7. Luplayz The Master of bad Pokemon
    Luplayz

yeah i think you just worded it wrong, and thats alright!

8. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

The Fish likes this.
  9. aaron2310 Aspiring Trainer
    aaron2310

I would absolutely love that! At first it sounds kind of uninspired, but it's just pure brilliance!

10. AshCo Breaking za law, breaking za world
    AshCo

Not to mention Normal/Ghost would be a really interesting typing. Immunity to Normal, Fighting, and Ghost, and a weakness to only Dark. Every new gen I want them to jump on this idea, lol.

aaron2310 likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken, Yakkov