You're HOW old?

You look older or younger than your actual age?

• Older

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Younger

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • I look my age :D

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters
People usually think I'm at least 13, 12, or 11. And I often get mistaken for a freshmen. And when they give out samples at the store I "Have to ask my parents". It irritates me sometimes, but not that much.

It makes me feel young. :D

Meaty said:
I hate getting the kids menu automatically handed to me that says "for kids 12 and under". I'm 14, darn it! I get people thinking I'm in 5th grade... I'm in 8th.
That actually happened to me up until I was 14. Hopefully you won't get it anymore.
YES, YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE

DNA said:
That actually happened to me up until I was 14. Hopefully you won't get it anymore.
YES, YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE

Till I was 14 they would give me the coloring sheet kids menu at IHOP. XD​

SotH said:
They have ugly colors. D:​

And they're really waxy, and make your fingers slippery.

I lol'd at the kids menu, it had 4 options, but was like...5 pages long for coloring. My dad let me just order off of his, and pretend he was ordering it, so the waiter wouldn't think (incorrectly) an 11 year old wasn't ordering a full meal.

I'm 16 years of age, and up until just recently, people would mistake me for a few years younger.

My voice got all deep and now they don't make the mistake anymore :D

Im 14 and people at school mistake me to be younger because I'm shorter than many people in my school.

i'm 22. when i was in grade 10 I was questioned by some guys on the bus what i'm studying at the university and so I told them grade 10 academics that laughed and said seriously? I couldn't verbally respond to such an comment so I just nodded.

I'm not going to say how old I act because just like how people think there great singer's and make me laugh at American idol audition's (this year wasn't that great, it was kinda dry) that is technically up to you and really it's not like it matter's anyways, you are who you are, nuff sed. cya

People think I'm around 11 or 10, I'm really 13. It gets quit embarrassing sometimes; for my height I'm quit small so I think that's one of the factors that makes people believe I'm 11 or 10.

Back