Your Pokemon Pet Peeves. Post popostrously peevish posts!!!

Do peoples' abbreviations bother you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't belive that lady.... Aparently, she can avoid my dad, he went up to talk to her and she was running around the league pretty much screaming (not literally) at everyone to go home so she could go home! (not really but I just put it in my own words) Also I went to her to buy a pack but I noticed she was texting someone, so I waited until she was done and when she was, I said "Can I please buy a pack?" and she (seriously) rolled her eyes and sighed about 3 times and then said "yeeess you buy a pack....." I mean, what was up with that?! She looked dissapointed to see me standing there and probobly didn't even want me getting a pack!!!!! This is the biggest pet peeve I ever had even including non Pokemon stuff!

I know this feel bro feel, believe me. Even as a grown adult I still meet people like this and it's uncanny. I won't say anything like 'this isn't the place to post this' because you really seem to need an outlet for it, and this thread is about as appropiate as it gets right now. You should report this behavior to TCPi though -they're very sensitive about how we who do their bidding behave in front of the Pokemon facade. Be sure to articulate it though. Don't just throw it all out there at once, mention it, ask if anything can be done, then give details.

Go to http://support.pokemon.com
Go to 'Ask a Question'
* Department: Play! Pokemon
* Role: TCG Player
* Topic: Leagues
And start out that way.

I'm just afraid that if I report her there will be no more league, I've said it twice and I'll say it a 3rd time, if reporting her means no more league, I just can't do that to everyone else! (though if there is a way to report her while at the same time, have league being ran, please let me know!)

EDIT: Though don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm not listing, I am reading every post and taking advice.

the aura is with me8 said:
I'm just afraid that if I report her there will be no more league, I've said it twice and I'll say it a 3rd time, if reporting her means no more league, I just can't do that to everyone else! (though if there is a way to report her while at the same time, have league being ran, please let me know!)

EDIT: Though don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm not listing, I am reading every post and taking advice.

She probably thinks that no one could run it, too -which might explain why she keeps acting that way. Is this place run at a store? Is she an employee? If not you can also try to find help from the store.

PokeMedic said:
She probably thinks that no one could run it, too -which might explain why she keeps acting that way. Is this place run at a store? Is she an employee? If not you can also try to find help from the store.

No she's not an employee, the league I go to is inside a Mcdonalds inside a Wal-mart, we have more league leaders, but they live about 2 hours away, (and that's with mild traffic) so they don't get to come often. I just explaned the far away league leaders so I guess I'll go into more detail about the mean one, she is married to one of our other league leaders so I think if the mean one was reported, they would both not run league because, from what I've learned, people do the same things in marige. Sorry if this doesn't make sence, I'm terrible at wording things online, plus I type really fast.

Ok, it does seem like all options on this thread have been exhausted, as far as your situation goes. If you need advice, you can PM somebody or reread what has already been said on this thread. Now, on to other popostrously peevish posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back