Your biggest fear?

flying?? If someone is afraid of flying please speak now.. who doesnt want to fly ??? I whould love to fly

My underware and last but not least

Turkish Hackers (seriously, after reading a thread titiled "WE HACCK YUO", I went to bed with a pale face fearing that PokéBeach Forums will come to an END)

swampert97 said:
I read that the #1 fear in America was public speaking, #2 was death.  I'm kind of afraid to die (that would mean no more pokemon), I have never seen a horror movie before so I don't think I really know what fear is (not that my parents don't let me watch one, it's that I choose not to).  I'm glad though.

ERGH... I cannot tell you how much I resent public speaking. I used to WANT to speak out in front of people - I guess now that I've matured, I've become more vulnerable to what people think of me... It seems ironic, huh? I actually don't fear death anymore. I don't because I know it'll happen eventually.

The presence of Ghosts....I've never had to face that but I think I might have but it scares the 'Locane' out of me

Well I love Public speaking since I'm the champ at the school.

"Real" Current Fear- Elevators (Stuck in an elevator twice already)

im also afraid of Deep water.....i am afraid a shark will come from the depths and eat me.......

K-Flygon said:
im also afraid of Deep water.....i am afraid a shark will come from the depths and eat me.......

lol although I have loved and researched sharks since I was 3, and conclude that they are NOT predators of humans, I still believe that when swimming in the ocean.:p
I'm also scared of the city, and of course the mafia.
I'm scared of strangers, and fire.
I'm really, really scared of the third rail on the subway track (I live near Boston), for some reason.

The funniest thing is, I'm not scared of heights. :p

My fears, well lets see, there's:
Heights (I've never flown, so I may also be afraid of that),
Being on my own, in a dark room, especially if I've never been in the room before,
Speaking in front of people, especially for a presentation or an annoncement of some sort (seriously, a couple of years ago, I had to stand up in front of my year group and tell them that the school uniform was changing. I froze half way through),
Spiders,
And probably some other stuff as well.

MCD said:
K-Flygon said:

lol although I have loved and researched sharks since I was 3, and conclude that they are NOT predators of humans, I still believe that when swimming in the ocean.:p
I'm also scared of the city, and of course the mafia.
I'm scared of strangers, and fire.
I'm really, really scared of the third rail on the subway track (I live near Boston), for some reason.

The funniest thing is, I'm not scared of heights. :p

how do you explain shark attacks then???/

When they scent blood in the water, or aggresively assualted. Simple advice: Don't swin with open wounds. But then, the salt would hurt anyway.

Back