Your biggest fear?

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, this thread was once made before by darkrayquaza... I made another one because there are still some fears left unsaid. Express your fears.

Well, one of the biggest fears I have at the moment is not the dark, not creepy crawlies, but something more complex... well, you know.

I usually take a walk in the morning. Along my walk, there's this road that's (somewhat) busy. I'm walking a direction, and cars and especially trucks coming from the same direction I'm walking are going past me, and I guess the violent noise from the vehicle is scaring the living you-know-what out of me. It's either that or the fear of getting ran over seeing as I don't have eyes in the back of my head. XD

*remembers old good times* Thread like that was made in the beginning of Pb forums. Not beginning but looong time ago. I like it.
Expect an edit very soon.

Height. (very scary). And I was on Eiffel Tower.

um fears
geting world invite and not making top cut
GUY+guy = /fear /this is the best wya to put this in my oppion/
really tall hights
stuff thats not normal 2 headed fish so on so forth

Murky water. Or any water I can't seethe bottom of. I'm talking about ponds, lakes, rivers, yeah. If I were tobe dropped in a murky pond with algae dead logs sticking up all over the place... *shivers*.

But I love being around water, though;/

pikakid88 said:
o_O, what's so scary about it? Are you just so self-centered and ignorant that you can't accept that there are people like that? Or is it because Christianity says it's wrong? I honestly think that that is VERY judgmental. (maybe even nazi-like...)

Anyhow, my fears are stated on the previous thread, but for reference:
BIG dogs, I mean, why would people take those animals in their homes and let those annoying deadly beasts bark around and "guard" their territory...

Also, spiders, yes, spiders, not because they're creepy little animals, but because of some sort of child trauma. I don't want to explain, I think the complete story is in the previous thread...

Also, fear is but a function of the brain, I have no idea why it is there, as it only makes us weaker, maybe to protect us, but some fears are just ridiculous... (some fears on the other hand save life, but i prefer to call them "instinct", as something deep inside tells you that you should not be doing that...). But sometimes you have to get over your fears (like in show where you can win money with them ;) ).

Well.... those are kind of scary. Look at them. Sinister little buggers. Lurking there, in the corner, waiting to strike... and before you know it...

Random piece of information: Liporhinophobia is the fear of fat noses.

m0nster1nc said:
Darkness.  After watching a lot of Supernatural, I get increasingly paranoid.  You should try it too.

But I'm getting over it.  Or not.
yes I know a lot of supernatural things like aliens, ghosts etc my biggest fear is see an alien I am always paranoid all the time

cute-mew said:
pikakid88 said:
[c-msaid o_O, what's so scary about it? Are you just so self-centered and ignorant that you can't accept that there are people like that? Or is it because Christianity says it's wrong? I honestly think that that is VERY judgmental. (maybe even nazi-like...)]
IMO this just creeps me out its not aobut religon or stuff like that but if you have heard/seen what ive seen  school/tv you would know why i find this creepy no afeance to any one out there like that sorry for make you mad

on topic new fear physios kills that kind of thing forgot to say it earlyer

pikakid88 said:
cute-mew said:
pikakid88 said:
[c-msaid o_O, what's so scary about it? Are you just so self-centered and ignorant that you can't accept that there are people like that? Or is it because Christianity says it's wrong? I honestly think that that is VERY judgmental. (maybe even nazi-like...)]
IMO this just creeps me out its not aobut religon or stuff like that but if you have heard/seen what ive seen  school/tv you would know why i find this creepy no afeance to any one out there like that sorry for make you mad

on topic new fear physios kills that kind of thing forgot to say it earlyer

Personally, you not being able to quote correctly is somcewhat scary.

Hopefully you're not prejudiced against them. It's that kinda people I feel like hunting.

Back