Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

Since the Olympics have started...
Snippet:
The organizers of the London 2012 Olympics have surrounded the stadium with a wall, which is, yeah, probably not entirely in the spirit of nations crossing borders to come together as one world community. But it's just a stupid wall, right?

Right.

Except that it's 11 miles long.

Oh, also it's electrified; touch it and you will get a 5,000-volt shock.

And it's a uniform six meters in height across its entire length, more than two meters taller than that puny one in Berlin.

lost badly to the joker comic. also what is that batman v nightwing from???

contribution
tumblr_m7pa4nJTUf1qjqn40o1_500.png

Doctors used to say " Laughing keeps man healthy", so keep it on.
There are many amusing ways to stay fit, a daily water exercise with swim fins and goggles rather will be the best one.

keeping that bot's post approved because it reminds me of swimming goggles aerodactyl.

kudos if you know what that is.

> Go to tournment
> Come in 9th place out of 20
> Write a "top 9" event report

[link=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-bidoof-drx-106-7-29-12]Just read this. Even if you're a VG player you'll find it funny, I think, between all of the serious people and people acting stupid. It's awesome. [/link]

It's not so much "acting stupid" as it is just having fun, in my eyes. Even though I don't play the TCG, it's still nice to see someone has a sense of humor about it.

tumblr_m7d6kxPr2g1qjolbzo4_250.gif

tumblr_m7d6kxPr2g1qjolbzo5_250.gif

tumblr_m7hrywYk061qffbduo1_250.gif

The guy in the last frame looks like Pac-Man.
https://www.google.com/search?q=typhlosion+with+cake&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=x0b&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSEgl0up879WrkNiFZlHj2sUyC4g&dur=2562&biw=1440&bih=749&sei=OEoZUNHPEuH0iwKp6YDoBA#

How I won worlds:

language warning
iisnumber12’s Fake Worlds Report

I decided to go with a deck that uses Darkrai EX because Dark Patch is popular and my opponent will think I run it. But, they’ll be wrong. I’m pretty sure that Zoroark based decks will do good because it can do a lot of damage if it has 90 damage on it, 2 special darks, and a dark claw. Here’s the list:

4 Darkrai EX
4 Unown Cure
2 Cleffa
1 Typhlosion Prime

4 Professor Elm’s Training Method
4 Energy Retrieval
4 Random Reciever
4 Eviolite
4 Life Herb
4 Junk Arm
4 Potion
4 Crushing Hammer
3 Lost Remover
2 Lost World
2 Rare Candy

1 Grass
1 Fire
1 Water
1 Lightning
1 Fighting
1 DCE
4 Sp. Dark

On with the report.

Round 1 vs Spinarak Vileplume Kingdra Catcher
I knew this would be a tough matchup because I run a Typhlosion Prime tech and their Kingdra can do 40 damage at a time to it. Boy was I scared. The game was going good for me in the beginning. I was only down 3 or 4 Prize cards and I know Vileplume decks fizzle out after they set up Vileplume. I decided to send up my trusty Cleffa because it doesn’t have weakness to their active Spinarak. I now know what I did .
0-1

Round 2 vs Quad Terrakion
I knew that Terrakion can do a lot of damage, so I decided to counter it with my best pokemon, Darkrai. I knew that terrakion could do a lot of damage, so I quickly junk armed away my Eviolites to get back potions. It was really close, but I was down 6 prize cards when time was called.
0-2

Round 3 vs Vaniluxe Vileplume
Not too much to say about this game. I was afraid of them Koing my weak pokemon, so I refused to bench Unown Cures. It was mostly luck, but I topdecked the win, then I realized that it was not the win and I scooped to save time…
0-3

Round 4 vs Reshiphlosion
I decided to try to Crushing Hammer away all their energies, but they kept getting them back. I didn’t call them because they seemed nice (If you see em, say hi for me, I think their names Luke Skywalker or something). I also gave them the win because I think I had sealed the top cut by now.
0-4

Round 5 vs Bye
I decided to try my best this round so I said “BYE!” to every one of my friends. They all got DQed. They’re sooooo lucky. I never got picked to go to Dairy Queen instead of playing my match.
1-4

Round 6 vs No Show
This round, I decided to go get lunch. I challenged the Clerk at Subway, but the results weren’t too good. I’m pretty sure they were scared of my multiple Unown Cures, so they threw me out. What a bad sport…
2-4

Round 7 vs Mirror
I think I would have one, but time was called by the time I realized there was a mirror on the table. I thought my opponent looked stupid…
2-5

I wish I hadn’t bubbled. I mean really. 85th place. IN A TOP 84!

Props:
All my friends getting DQed
Getting a Great Deal on Cleffas
Trading my Darkrais for 2 Slakings
Not Getting Donked
Having a 2 in the front of my record
Finding out Hawaii was in America

Slops:
Not getting DQed
Getting kicked out of Subway
Losing my favorite Sports Car in the Hotel…
Bubbling

DAMN!!! Just so I can put a language warning.

(This was an actual sign that I found in Florida while in our car) Beware of speed humps, they're very dangerous:
102_0392.jpg

Found this and brought it back. You're welcome. :)

Shining Raikou said:
Found this and brought it back. You're welcome. :)

I love you for bringing back the main outlet for my funny.
<3nohomo

Now to bring this thread back from the ashes.

Back