Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

^hahaha do it!

tumblr_l7sm52F8a11qzxegjo1_500.jpg

Hello, trainers.Look at your Pokemon, now back to mine, now back at your Pokemon, now back to mine. Sadly, they aren’t mine, but if you stopped using lady scented rare candies to level them and switched to training them like a man, they could battle like they’re mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on the S.S. Anne, with the Pokemon your Pokemon could battle like. What’s in your hand? Back at me. I have it, it’s a masterball with two of that Pokemon you love. Look again, THE POKEMON ARE NOW SHINY! Anything is possible when you train you pokemon like a man and not a lady.

I’m on a Rapidash.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGTZNWH8EJk&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Ok, I'm done for today :p

Let's see, on that last one. The best parts were:

• Pichu's face
• Frost Rotom's face
• Rotom's face when the trainer yells at it

I nearly lost to that. Kudos.

Lol didn't even notice the Pichu's face xD
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ_bhwCgtXg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Great find, sir. Totally lost. XD -SR

I agree with what bacon just said gahahahaha

I lost badly to Vietnamese Crystal, especially when EGGIE put the DRUG in the BAG (8:30).

shampoo-thief made me lose badly. Good job, sir.

VOLCANO BAKEMEAT!
haha thank you all
WILD LAP JUMP OUT
GO AWAY
Those two phrases are so awesome I'm using them both as usertitles on two different forums. (One of them is here.)
There is the other phrase that involves obtaining the "DRUG", but I can't say it for obvious reasons =D

@shampoo-thief: you're welcome - by the way, nice Locke reference in your usertitle

^That is literally like the fifth time that image has been posted. Its not funny anymore.

Vietnamese Crystal is awesome. I'm up to part 20 now :D

@Hatman: Fourth time. I've been counting.

No more Vietnamese Crystal, please, we get it, it's hilarious, move on.

D:
That face. It made me lose this game, again.

Why, ST17, why? DDDD:

Back