Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

RE: You Laugh, You Lose

Cinesra said:
28.png

I'd enjoy that. Living inside a mattress. Awesome. Just chillin' there. xD

I leave for Regs weekend and YLYL is dangerously unrepresented.
Fortunately, I have returned with hilarity!

tumblr_mdyj6zmyZc1rk4unco1_500.gif

DNA said:

Matthew totally stole that from me:

professorlight said:
gamefreak33797 said:
I wonder what will happen if you pet a Slugma...

Would it be like a Ponyta?

No, it starts a minigame where you treat yor 3rd grade burns and bandage your hands. also, slugma is released.

So, you know, don't do it.

It's okay, though, I forgive him.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: Lessons in not-lame Photobombing 101

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YZUNRZ4lDf0[/video]

Sheriff_K said:
hD6F2D315
That's hawt.. :3

But yeah, Mr.Bonding is mad creepy/weird >_<

I think you got the name wrong, darling, it's Bond. James Bond.
But really, with a purple suit and that mustache, there is no way that guy didn't have to go around the neighborhood to "introduce" himself when he moved in.

professorlight said:
But really, with a purple suit and that mustache, there is no way that guy didn't have to go around the neighborhood to "introduce" himself when he moved in.
That double negative.. So confusing... No matter how I think about it, I can't make sense of that statement... >_<

h682A96AA

Mr. Bonding: A bigger pedo than Stu Deeoh?
... ...
okay back to business

~~~~

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t23YSJzMEpg[/video]

Sheriff_K said:
professorlight said:
That double negative.. So confusing... No matter how I think about it, I can't make sense of that statement... >_<

h682A96AA

How can it be confusing?... Here, I'll break it down for ya:

1- Purple suit and ridiculous "mustache" -> this speaks for itself. I'd personally add a feathered purple hat and a gold cane, but that's me.

2- there is no way -> it's a sure thing...

3- that guy didn't have -> the guy had...

4- to go around the neighborhood to "introduce" himself when he moved in. -> megan's law.

Aaaand now I explained the joke... therefore, it's a bad joke.

Top Redneck Inventions:
http://cheezburger.com/116229?ref=whatspopular

Omg, these are amazing! So mindblowingly awesome, they are actually quite genius! :p
Though that didn't stop me from cracking up.. ~.^

This shouldn't go here...
i-QnHSJGQ-950x10000.jpg

An excerpt from the blog or whatever the place where gabe and tycho rant is:

"As I discussed with Gabriel, in a conversation that will ultimately be distilled into podcast form, there is such a thing as a Pokemon Fan. There are many routes to this fandom - Pokemon has the highest brandwidth, both in burst and raw throughput, of any property on Earth.

A person thus primed to collect if not “them all” but “as many as possible” is going to purchase a game for their Nintendo hardware that says Pokemon on it. But they have been especially well rewarded this time, far surpassing any requirements. For non-players (“poke-non”), it might be hard to conceive of the improvements. Sometimes they’re bored into the substrata of the XP system, or constitute creature comforts that streamline a kind of play that might not make sense to a general audience. But “completely remaking the entire menagerie in 3D, with ridiculously characterful animations that imbue these well-loved creachoids with life” is something anyone can know. I enjoyed the new 3D Dex, but good God. It’s gross, now.

Fanservice is grouted into every crevice of this fudger. I am in no way hardcore about this stuff, and even I titter on occasion. It’s hard to be a curmudgeon about it, though some will find a way. Almost everything in these shifts make the game broader without diluting it, which is a difficult business."

Can we put this on the forum index please? pleaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee...

The title is fairly self-explanatory.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJSyY5HZNYw[/video]

Back