XY5 'Gaia Volcano' and 'Tidal Storm' Leaking! [12/10]

Wait... Archie's Trump Card? It'll probably change I guess like the Lysandre's Last Resort.
And... can you put stage 1 and stage 2s on your bench with this? OP much!

That seems all for XY5. Here's a list of cards-

EXs
Trevenant EX [G]
Camperupt EX [R]
Wailord EX [W]
Kyogre EX [W]
P Kyogre EX [W]
Groudon EX [R]
P Groudon EX [R]
Sharpedo EX [D]
Aggron EX [M]
M Aggron EX [M]
Gardevoir EX [F]
M Gardevoir EX [F]

Total: 12 (I'd guess Kyogre, P Kyogre, Wailord, Sharpedo, Gardevoir, and M Gardevoir go with Tidal Storm and Trevenant, Camperupt, Groudon, P Groudon, Aggron, and M Aggron go with Gaia Volcano)

Trainers
Archie FA
Maxie FA
Junior and Senior FA
Prof. Birch FA

Total: 4 (I'd guess Archie and Birch in Storm and Maxie and Junior & Senior in Volcano)

SR Items

Weakness Policy
Enhanced Hammer
Switch

Total: 3 (why not 4?)

These cards are so amazing! I'm hoping the FA/SR ratio increase, otherwise this set is gonna be super hard to complete xP
But those Primal FAs.... so amazing! Glad they did FAs for the Megas and EXs! :D

I wonder if Maxie/Archie will be "Basic" pokemon once fully translated. I'd love to drop Blastoise from my discard pile though xD

Emperor_Gaius said:
I wonder if Maxie/Archie will be "Basic" pokemon once fully translated. I'd love to drop Blastoise from my discard pile though xD

And Donphans with Maxie!

Emperor_Gaius said:

Yeah. Turn 2 could make end game for some decks. Battle Compress, Energy Retrieval, Archie, Blastoise, Deluge = a lot of energy Turn 2.

Ultragunner said:
Are we sure the Gold Trainers aren't more common like Team Flare cards?

It seems like they're secret cards, to me it looks like the cards are over the 70. So I believe they aren't :/

bbninjas said:
Emperor_Gaius said:

Yeah. Turn 2 could make end game for some decks. Battle Compress, Energy Retrieval, Archie, Blastoise, Deluge = a lot of energy Turn 2.

or you could BC for archie blastoise and something else, then VS seeker for the archie

Reggie McGigas said:
Torkal EX and Regice EX are fake, sadly.

As I already said, it was obvious. Were you guys that blind to not notice? 1 attack on an EX? An Ability and 2 attacks? A trait with a Poke-Power effect, rather than a Poke-Body?

Really promising set so far. I usually do a mini-set review on the Forums about the Japanese release, then do a full set review for my blog when the English scans come out. I think there's a lot to talk about for this set, and I don't want to jump the gun just yet and say that this is a bad set (like I did for Phantom Gate) just because the only playable things are the EX's.

WEAKNESS POLICY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!? IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

The one thing that bothers me is they put Sharpedo-EX/Camerupt-EX in here when they should probably be in Double Crisis with their Megas instead, so I guess this is the first time Megas will be split from their basic EXs (unless Double Crisis doesn't even have their Megas lol)

MasterGallade said:
The one thing that bothers me is they put Sharpedo-EX/Camerupt-EX in here when they should probably be in Double Crisis with their Megas instead, so I guess this is the first time Megas will be split from their basic EXs (unless Double Crisis doesn't even have their Megas lol)

I bet the Mega's will be in the Mini-set on their own.

Frosty said:
No steven full art! yet..

Guess he'll be in emerald break?

I was hoping for Zinnia full art or something. She's even more likely to be Emerald Break, though. (Please let her be a supporter that can cancel the mega evolution penalty for all megas)

With the rarest cards leaking, does that mean the 3/4 arts or half art cards look better, or even more rare?

Good luck to those looking to complete this set, you will need to buy more than 3 boxes.

edit;

So now there are mega full arts?

Holy cow!!! There is a regular groudon and kyogre ex full art and then there is a primal groudon and primal kyogre full art!!!! Thats 4 full arts of just kyogre and groudon lol im buying a case of this set for sure!!! Whew im getting too excited it hurts i cant wait another 2 months haha the primal full arts look absolutely insane!!!

Back