TCG Fakes XY: Ascending Warriors: My Text-Based TCG Set!

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by Luispipe8, Jul 30, 2014.

1. 9Tailz the human embodiment of garbodor
    9Tailz

I realize that the cards are fairly old, but I believe that the "Lustrous Force" on Dialga and "Adamant Force" on Palkia are mixed up, since Dialga has the Adamant Orb and Palkia has the Lustrous Orb. :)

2. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Huh, interesting that I mixed those up. Dx I'll fix them right now. Thanks! (Edit: Fixed)

Also, I'll probably not update this for a couple of weeks, but in the first weeks of December I'll try to hopefully get over half of the cards done. :D

3. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Yikes, this was still here! D:

I'll probably get working on this on the following days, but in the meantime, the promos I made for the CaC! (and also, a never-before-seen Shuppet card!)

Stage 1/ Banette // HP90 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Evolves from Shuppet

[​IMG]

NO. 354/Marionette Pokémon/HT: 1.1m/WT: 12.5kg

[​IMG][​IMG] Sneaky Theft 40+
    If your opponent's Active Pokémon has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage and discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Cursed Blast 100
    Switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with your opponent's Active Pokémon. This attack does 100 damage to your opponent's new Active Pokémon. Discard all [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon. This Pokémon can't use Cursed Blast during your next turn.[/quote]

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:
    [​IMG] -20

Retreat:
    [​IMG]

Strong feelings of hatred turned a puppet into a Pokémon. If it opens its mouth, its cursed energy escapes.

AW01 [​IMG]
    Basic/ Shuppet / HP60 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO. 353/Puppet Pokémon/HT: 0.6m/WT: 2.3kg

[​IMG] Sneaky Sneak 20
    Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. If tails, discard a random card from your opponent's hand.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:
    [​IMG] -20

Retreat:
    [​IMG]

It loves vengeful emotions and hangs in rows under the eaves of houses where vengeful people live.

AW02 [​IMG]
    Basic/ Zubat / HP50 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO. 041/Bat Pokémon/HT: 0.8m/WT: 7.5kg

[​IMG] Poison Wing 10
    Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:
    [​IMG] -20

Retreat:
    [​IMG]

Even though it has no eyes, it can sense obstacles using ultrasonic waves it emits from it mouth.

AW03 [​IMG]
    Stage 1/ Golbat // HP80 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Evolves from Zubat

[​IMG]

NO. 042/Bat Pokémon/HT: 1.6m/WT: 55.0kg

[​IMG] Poison Wing 20
    Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Venoshock 50+
    If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 50 more damage.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:
    [​IMG] -20

Retreat:
    [​IMG]

Once it starts sucking blood, it does not stop until it is full. It flies at night in search of prey.

AW04 [​IMG]
    Stage 2/ Crobat /// HP130 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Evolves from Golbat (Team Aqua)
    /α Aqua Radiance/ Each of your Team Aqua Pokémon's Resistance is now -40.
    [​IMG]
    NO. 169/Bat Pokémon/HT: 1.8m/WT: 75.0kg

[​IMG] Menacing Power
    The attacks of each of your opponent's Pokémon do 10 less damage to all Defending Pokémon for each Team Aqua Pokémon you have in play. The attacks of each of your Pokémon do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each of your opponent's Team Magma Pokémon in play. You can't apply more than 1 Menacing Power Ability at a time.

[​IMG][​IMG] Unraveling Poison 20
    Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned. Flip 5 coins. For each heads, place 1 more damage counter on that Pokémon between turns.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:
    [​IMG] -20

Retreat:

It flies so silently through the dark on its four wings that it may not be noticed even when nearby.

AW05 [​IMG]

Reggie McGigas likes this.
  4. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

I never knew Shuppet was the bat Pokemon o.0

5. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Drats, I copied Zubat's draft and changed it accordingly, but forgot that. :p Thanks, ninjas!

6. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Ugh, I hate how I abandoned this. Dx Here's some more Pokés! Hope you like them!

Basic/ Corphish / HP60 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO. 341/Ruffian Pokémon/HT: 0.6m/WT: 11.5kg

[​IMG][​IMG] Crab Slammer 40
    Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
    [​IMG]

Corphish were originally foreign Pokémon that were imported as pets. They eventually turned up in the wild. This Pokémon is very hardy and has greatly increased its population.

21/101 [​IMG]
    Stage 1/ Crawdaunt // HP100 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Evolves from Corphish

[​IMG]

NO. 342/Rogue Pokémon/HT: 1.1m/WT: 32.8kg

[​IMG] Daunting Shellfish
    If any damage is done to this Pokémon by attacks, flip a coin. If heads, that damage is reduced by 50 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). If tails, discard a basic Energy attached to the Attacking Pokémon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Shadow Pincers 70+
    If your opponent's Active Pokémon already has any damage counters on it, flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage. If tails, attach an Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:
    [​IMG] -20

Retreat:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Crawdaunt has an extremely violent nature that compels it to challenge other living things to battle. Other life-forms refuse to live in ponds inhabited by this Pokémon, making them desolate places.

22/101 [​IMG]

I'll try to make at least a line per week, hopefully more. ;)

7. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

(with Corpish's attack) You could just do 50 damage and flip a coin, if tails the attack does nothing

8. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

Crabhammer is actually a effectless attack in the TCG... you probably should change into to something like Crab Fist or Claw Slam.

9. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Huh... that sounds more logical, actually. :p

Changed it.

Thanks to both! :D

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?