TCG Fakes XY: Ascending Warriors: My Text-Based TCG Set!

I realize that the cards are fairly old, but I believe that the "Lustrous Force" on Dialga and "Adamant Force" on Palkia are mixed up, since Dialga has the Adamant Orb and Palkia has the Lustrous Orb. :)

9Tailz said:
I realize that the cards are fairly old, but I believe that the "Lustrous Force" on Dialga and "Adamant Force" on Palkia are mixed up, since Dialga has the Adamant Orb and Palkia has the Lustrous Orb. :)

Huh, interesting that I mixed those up. Dx I'll fix them right now. Thanks! (Edit: Fixed)

Also, I'll probably not update this for a couple of weeks, but in the first weeks of December I'll try to hopefully get over half of the cards done. :D

Yikes, this was still here! D:

I'll probably get working on this on the following days, but in the meantime, the promos I made for the CaC! (and also, a never-before-seen Shuppet card!)

Stage 1/ Banette // HP90
TCGMind

353.png
Evolves from Shuppet

banette.gif

NO. 354/Marionette Pokémon/HT: 1.1m/WT: 12.5kg

TCGWhite
TCGWhite
Sneaky Theft 40+

If your opponent's Active Pokémon has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage and discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

TCGMind
TCGMind
TCGWhite
TCGWhite
Cursed Blast 100

Switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with your opponent's Active Pokémon. This attack does 100 damage to your opponent's new Active Pokémon. Discard all
TCGMind
Energy attached to this Pokémon. This Pokémon can't use Cursed Blast during your next turn.[/quote]

Weakness:
TCGDark
x2

Resistance:
TCGRock

Retreat:
TCGWhite

Strong feelings of hatred turned a puppet into a Pokémon. If it opens its mouth, its cursed energy escapes.

AW01
30px-SetSymbolPromo.png
Basic/ Shuppet / HP60
TCGMind

shuppet.gif

NO. 353/Puppet Pokémon/HT: 0.6m/WT: 2.3kg

TCGMind
Sneaky Sneak 20

Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. If tails, discard a random card from your opponent's hand.

Weakness:
TCGDark
x2

Resistance:
TCGRock

Retreat:
TCGWhite

It loves vengeful emotions and hangs in rows under the eaves of houses where vengeful people live.

AW02
30px-SetSymbolPromo.png
Basic/ Zubat / HP50
TCGMind

zubat.gif

NO. 041/Bat Pokémon/HT: 0.8m/WT: 7.5kg

TCGMind
Poison Wing 10

Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Weakness:
TCGLight
x2

Resistance:
TCGRock

Retreat:
TCGWhite

Even though it has no eyes, it can sense obstacles using ultrasonic waves it emits from it mouth.

AW03
30px-SetSymbolPromo.png
Stage 1/ Golbat // HP80
TCGMind

041.png
Evolves from Zubat

golbat.gif

NO. 042/Bat Pokémon/HT: 1.6m/WT: 55.0kg

TCGWhite
Poison Wing 20

Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

TCGMind
TCGMind
TCGWhite
Venoshock 50+

If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 50 more damage.

Weakness:
TCGLight
x2

Resistance:
TCGRock

Retreat:
TCGWhite

Once it starts sucking blood, it does not stop until it is full. It flies at night in search of prey.

AW04
30px-SetSymbolPromo.png
Stage 2/ Crobat /// HP130
TCGMind

042.png
Evolves from Golbat
(Team Aqua)
/α Aqua Radiance/ Each of your Team Aqua Pokémon's Resistance is now -40.
crobat-2.gif

NO. 169/Bat Pokémon/HT: 1.8m/WT: 75.0kg

SF-Ability
Menacing Power

The attacks of each of your opponent's Pokémon do 10 less damage to all Defending Pokémon for each Team Aqua Pokémon you have in play. The attacks of each of your Pokémon do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each of your opponent's Team Magma Pokémon in play. You can't apply more than 1 Menacing Power Ability at a time.

TCGMind
TCGMind
Unraveling Poison 20

Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned. Flip 5 coins. For each heads, place 1 more damage counter on that Pokémon between turns.

Weakness:
TCGLight
x2

Resistance:
TCGRock

Retreat:

It flies so silently through the dark on its four wings that it may not be noticed even when nearby.

AW05
30px-SetSymbolPromo.png

Ugh, I hate how I abandoned this. Dx Here's some more Pokés! Hope you like them!

Basic/ Corphish / HP60
TCGWater

corphish.gif

NO. 341/Ruffian Pokémon/HT: 0.6m/WT: 11.5kg

TCGWater
TCGWater
Crab Slammer 40

Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

Weakness:
TCGGrass
x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
TCGWhite

Corphish were originally foreign Pokémon that were imported as pets. They eventually turned up in the wild. This Pokémon is very hardy and has greatly increased its population.

21/101
Rarity_Uncommon.png
Stage 1/ Crawdaunt // HP100
TCGWater

341.png
Evolves from Corphish

crawdaunt.gif

NO. 342/Rogue Pokémon/HT: 1.1m/WT: 32.8kg

SF-Ability
Daunting Shellfish

If any damage is done to this Pokémon by attacks, flip a coin. If heads, that damage is reduced by 50 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). If tails, discard a basic Energy attached to the Attacking Pokémon.

TCGDark
TCGDark
TCGWhite
Shadow Pincers 70+

If your opponent's Active Pokémon already has any damage counters on it, flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage. If tails, attach an Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness:
TCGGrass
x2

Resistance:
TCGMind

Retreat:
TCGWhite
TCGWhite

Crawdaunt has an extremely violent nature that compels it to challenge other living things to battle. Other life-forms refuse to live in ponds inhabited by this Pokémon, making them desolate places.

22/101
Rarity_Rare.png

I'll try to make at least a line per week, hopefully more. ;)

(with Corpish's attack) You could just do 50 damage and flip a coin, if tails the attack does nothing

Crabhammer is actually a effectless attack in the TCG... you probably should change into to something like Crab Fist or Claw Slam.

NameBlank said:
(with Corpish's attack) You could just do 50 damage and flip a coin, if tails the attack does nothing

Huh... that sounds more logical, actually. :p

bbninjas said:
Crabhammer is actually a effectless attack in the TCG... you probably should change into to something like Crab Fist or Claw Slam.

Changed it.

Thanks to both! :D

Back