TCG Fakes XY: Ascending Warriors: My Text-Based TCG Set!

Oh, yeah, the Legendary Pokémon!! :p I forgot I had those. I have a test this Saturday, but hopefully I can get on it right afterwards!

Luispipe8 said:
Ok, no update, but I think I finally came up with a nice wording for Shiny Charm. Thoughts?

TRAINER / Item
Shiny Charm

Key_Shiny_Charm_Sprite.png

Flip 3 coins. For each heads, search your deck for a Pokémon and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. You can't play this card if another card with the same name is in your discard pile.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

89/101
Rarity_Uncommon.png

I do know the Luxury Ball cannot search for LVX. Should you make the Shiny Charm unable to search for EX? Or anything over 150HP? Or no M-Pokemon-EX? Or does that make it too under-powered?

Now that I'm done...
Well, Luxury Ball wasn't limited to a successful coin flip, so I figured that'd be fine you could look for anything.

Luispipe8 said:
Now that I'm done...
Well, Luxury Ball wasn't limited to a successful coin flip, so I figured that'd be fine you could look for anything.

True, true. That is why you are a judge :p

Stage 1/ Banette // HP90
TCGMind

353.png
Evolves from Shuppet

banette.gif

NO. 354/Marionette Pokémon/HT: 3'07"/WT: 27.6 lbs.

TCGWhite
TCGWhite
Knock Off 40+

If your opponent's Active Pokémon has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage and discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

TCGMind
TCGMind
TCGWhite
TCGWhite
Cursed Blast 100

Switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with your opponent's Active Pokémon. This attack does 100 damage to your opponent's new Active Pokémon. Discard all
TCGMind
Energy attached to this Pokémon. This Pokémon can't use Cursed Blast during your next turn.

Weakness:
TCGDark
x2

Resistance:
TCGRock

Retreat:
TCGWhite

Strong feelings of hatred turned a puppet into a Pokémon. If it opens its mouth, its cursed energy escapes..

AW01
30px-SetSymbolPromo.png

Phew, it's good to be back! :D I wanted to use some Poké I haven't seen in the TCG a lot recently, so I went with Banette. I used Thundurus FFI and Skarmory-EX as reference for Knock Off. And about Cursed Blast, I used Banette's dex entry as inspiration. Huge drawback for a big-hitting attack. I wasn't sure about the gust effect, but I used Clefable FFI as reference to be sure. I also had to change my usual Metric system in favor of the old fashioned and useless Imperial units to please Spoon. xD Let's just hope I do good enough. ;)

And yes, I triple checked my card to avoid mistakes like my Stage 1 Gardevoir, and all accents and Uppercase are supposed to be there as well.

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I got caught up with other stuff. I'll try to post the next update by tonight, so keep an eye in here. ;)

Alright, change of plans. I'm posting from my cell phone to say that there's a blackout in half of Costa Rica. e.e I'll hopefully post something by tomorrow if I'm able to.

Luispipe8 said:
Alright, change of plans. I'm posting from my cell phone to say that there's a blackout in half of Costa Rica. e.e I'll hopefully post something by tomorrow if I'm able to.

Don't worry about the delay. Your cards are worth waiting for!

I did it! I managed to post something! xD

Basic/ Dialga / HP130
TCGDragon

dialga.gif

NO. 483/Temporal Pokémon/Height: 5.4m/Weight: 683kg

SF-Ability
Lustrous Force

Each of this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage for each basic
TCGMind
and
TCGMetal
Energy attached to this Pokémon.

TCGMind
TCGMind
TCGMetal
TCGMetal
Roar of Time 90

Discard all basic
TCGMind
Energy or all basic
TCGMetal
Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you discarded all
TCGMind
Energy attached to this Pokémon, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. If you discarded all
TCGMetal
Energy attached to this Pokémon, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

Weakness:
TCGFairy
x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
TCGWhite
TCGWhite
TCGWhite

A Pokémon spoken of in legend. It is said that time began moving when Dialga was born.

69/101
Rarity_Rare_Holo.png
Basic/ Palkia / HP130
TCGDragon

palkia.gif

NO. 484/Spatial Pokémon/Height: 4.2m/Weight: 336kg

SF-Ability
Adamant Force

TCGGrass
and
TCGWater

TCGGrass
TCGGrass
TCGWater
Spacial Rend 100

Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage. Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness:
TCGFairy
x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
TCGWhite
TCGWhite

It is said to live in a gap in the spatial dimension parallel to ours. It appears in mythology.

70/101
Rarity_Rare_Holo.png
Basic/ Giratina / HP130
TCGDragon

giratina-origin.gif

NO. 487/Renegade Pokémon/Height: 6.9m/Weight: 650kg

SF-Ability
Griseous Force

TCGGrass
and
TCGMind

TCGMind
TCGMind
TCGGrass
TCGWhite
Shadow Force

This attack does 100 Damage to one of your opponent's Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness:
TCGFairy
x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
TCGWhite
TCGWhite
TCGWhite

It was banished for its violence. It silently gazed upon the old world from the Distortion World.

71/101
Rarity_Rare_Holo.png

Oh, and I also noticed I was doing the dex No. thing wrong all along, so I'll fix that tomorrow so it matches the ones in this Pokés. Any feedback is appreciated! :D

Dialga's attack's effect misspells asleep as "Aleep".

Otherwise great job! These are pretty cool. I can't help but feel Palkia's a bit overpowered though. It's attack is essentially a base 140 damage attack, on a 130 HP basic, that costs just 2 energy (which are easy enough to attach with any amount of acceleration). I might suggest lowering the base damage, or removing the coin flip effect.

Oh, I'll fix that typo. And Spacial Rend was supposed to have another [G], I must have copied it wrong. Thanks for noticing! I also already fixed all of the other's Dex No. Formatting.

Palkia's attack needs a plus (+) for its attack.

For Giratina's ability, should there be a 'you cannot apply more than 40/60 damage this way' to balance?

Wait, doesn't G's ability only affect if Shadow Force has "Shadow Force 100". You could write Shadow Force 100. You can choose to damage any pokemon in play (or whatever)...

bbninjas said:
Palkia's attack needs a plus (+) for its attack.
Fixing right now, thanks!
For Giratina's ability, should there be a 'you cannot apply more than 40/60 damage this way' to balance?
Nah, it can't be that abused. Damage can't go THAT high because it's not easy to charge up
Wait, doesn't G's ability only affect if Shadow Force has "Shadow Force 100". You could write Shadow Force 100. You can choose to damage any pokemon in play (or whatever)...
No, as long as you are dealing damage, the boost occurs. Look at Blaziken FFI for reference. I DO see that I intended to put "to your opponent's Active Pokemon", so I'll fix it ASAP.

Check the blue

Fixed now.

Basic/ Dialga / HP130
TCGDragon

dialga.gif

NO. 483/Temporal Pokémon/HT: 5.4m/WT: 683kg

SF-Ability
Adamant Force

Each of this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each basic
TCGMind
and
TCGMetal

TCGMind
TCGMind
TCGMetal
TCGMetal
Roar of Time 90

Discard all basic
TCGMind
Energy or all basic
TCGMetal
Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you discarded all
TCGMind
Energy attached to this Pokémon, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. If you discarded all
TCGMetal
Energy attached to this Pokémon, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

Weakness:
TCGFairy
x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
TCGWhite
TCGWhite
TCGWhite

A Pokémon spoken of in legend. It is said that time began moving when Dialga was born.

69/101
Rarity_Rare_Holo.png
Basic/ Palkia / HP130
TCGDragon

palkia.gif

NO. 484/Spatial Pokémon/HT: 4.2m/WT: 336kg

SF-Ability
Lustrous Force

Each of this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each basic
TCGGrass
and
TCGWater

TCGGrass
TCGGrass
TCGWater
Spacial Rend 100+

Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage. Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness:
TCGFairy
x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
TCGWhite
TCGWhite

It is said to live in a gap in the spatial dimension parallel to ours. It appears in mythology.

70/101
Rarity_Rare_Holo.png
Basic/ Giratina / HP130
TCGDragon

giratina-origin.gif

NO. 487/Renegade Pokémon/HT: 6.9m/WT: 650kg

SF-Ability
Griseous Force

TCGGrass
and
TCGMind

TCGMind
TCGMind
TCGGrass
TCGWhite
Shadow Force

This attack does 100 damage to one of your opponent's Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness:
TCGFairy
x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
TCGWhite
TCGWhite
TCGWhite

It was banished for its violence. It silently gazed upon the old world from the Distortion World.

71/101
Rarity_Rare_Holo.png

Wow, no updates for almost a month... I'll get something done for you guys while I make my CaC entry. :p

Basic/ Stunfisk / HP100
TCGLight

stunfisk.gif

NO. 618/Trap Pokémon/HT: 0.7m/WT: 11kg

SF-Ability
Mud Coat

If this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack that would do 30 damage or less, ignore that damage done to this Pokémon.

TCGLight
TCGWhite
TCGWhite
Lightning Spear 50

Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon).

Weakness:
TCGRock
x2

Resistance:
TCGMetal

Retreat:
TCGWhite
TCGWhite
TCGWhite

It conceals itself in the mud of the seashore. Then it waits. When prey touch it, it delivers a jolt of electricity.

32/101
Rarity_Rare.png

Back