TCG Fakes XY: Ascending Warriors: My Text-Based TCG Set!

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by Luispipe8, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Oh, yeah, the Legendary Pokémon!! :p I forgot I had those. I have a test this Saturday, but hopefully I can get on it right afterwards!

2. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

I do know the Luxury Ball cannot search for LVX. Should you make the Shiny Charm unable to search for EX? Or anything over 150HP? Or no M-Pokemon-EX? Or does that make it too under-powered?

3. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

A bit busy with Judging, I'll get back to you when I'm done. ;)

bbninjas likes this.
  4. GadgetJax Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
    GadgetJax

I think that's just right!

5. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Now that I'm done...
    Well, Luxury Ball wasn't limited to a successful coin flip, so I figured that'd be fine you could look for anything.

6. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

True, true. That is why you are a judge :p

Luispipe8 likes this.
  7. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Stage 1/ Banette // HP90 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Evolves from Shuppet

[​IMG]

NO. 354/Marionette Pokémon/HT: 3'07"/WT: 27.6 lbs.

[​IMG][​IMG] Knock Off 40+
    If your opponent's Active Pokémon has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage and discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Cursed Blast 100
    Switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with your opponent's Active Pokémon. This attack does 100 damage to your opponent's new Active Pokémon. Discard all [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon. This Pokémon can't use Cursed Blast during your next turn.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:
    [​IMG] -20

Retreat:
    [​IMG]

Strong feelings of hatred turned a puppet into a Pokémon. If it opens its mouth, its cursed energy escapes..

AW01 [​IMG]

Phew, it's good to be back! :D I wanted to use some Poké I haven't seen in the TCG a lot recently, so I went with Banette. I used Thundurus FFI and Skarmory-EX as reference for Knock Off. And about Cursed Blast, I used Banette's dex entry as inspiration. Huge drawback for a big-hitting attack. I wasn't sure about the gust effect, but I used Clefable FFI as reference to be sure. I also had to change my usual Metric system in favor of the old fashioned and useless Imperial units to please Spoon. xD Let's just hope I do good enough. ;)

And yes, I triple checked my card to avoid mistakes like my Stage 1 Gardevoir, and all accents and Uppercase are supposed to be there as well.

8. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I got caught up with other stuff. I'll try to post the next update by tonight, so keep an eye in here. ;)

9. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Alright, change of plans. I'm posting from my cell phone to say that there's a blackout in half of Costa Rica. e.e I'll hopefully post something by tomorrow if I'm able to.

GadgetJax and Auride like this.
  10. GadgetJax Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
    GadgetJax

Don't worry about the delay. Your cards are worth waiting for!

Luispipe8 likes this.
  11. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

I did it! I managed to post something! xD

Basic/ Dialga / HP130 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO. 483/Temporal Pokémon/Height: 5.4m/Weight: 683kg

[​IMG] Lustrous Force
    Each of this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage for each basic [​IMG] and [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Roar of Time 90
    Discard all basic [​IMG] Energy or all basic [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you discarded all [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. If you discarded all [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A Pokémon spoken of in legend. It is said that time began moving when Dialga was born.

69/101 [​IMG]
    Basic/ Palkia / HP130 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO. 484/Spatial Pokémon/Height: 4.2m/Weight: 336kg

[​IMG] Adamant Force
    Each of this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage for each basic [​IMG] and [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Spacial Rend 100
    Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage. Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

It is said to live in a gap in the spatial dimension parallel to ours. It appears in mythology.

70/101 [​IMG]
    Basic/ Giratina / HP130 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO. 487/Renegade Pokémon/Height: 6.9m/Weight: 650kg

[​IMG] Griseous Force

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Shadow Force
    This attack does 100 Damage to one of your opponent's Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It was banished for its violence. It silently gazed upon the old world from the Distortion World.

71/101 [​IMG]

Oh, and I also noticed I was doing the dex No. thing wrong all along, so I'll fix that tomorrow so it matches the ones in this Pokés. Any feedback is appreciated! :D

Auride likes this.
  12. Auride Periodic Visitor
    Auride

Dialga's attack's effect misspells asleep as "Aleep".

Otherwise great job! These are pretty cool. I can't help but feel Palkia's a bit overpowered though. It's attack is essentially a base 140 damage attack, on a 130 HP basic, that costs just 2 energy (which are easy enough to attach with any amount of acceleration). I might suggest lowering the base damage, or removing the coin flip effect.

13. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Oh, I'll fix that typo. And Spacial Rend was supposed to have another [G], I must have copied it wrong. Thanks for noticing! I also already fixed all of the other's Dex No. Formatting.

14. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

Palkia's attack needs a plus (+) for its attack.

For Giratina's ability, should there be a 'you cannot apply more than 40/60 damage this way' to balance?

Wait, doesn't G's ability only affect if Shadow Force has "Shadow Force 100". You could write Shadow Force 100. You can choose to damage any pokemon in play (or whatever)...

15. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Check the blue

bbninjas likes this.
  16. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Fixed now.

Basic/ Dialga / HP130 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO. 483/Temporal Pokémon/HT: 5.4m/WT: 683kg

[​IMG] Adamant Force
    Each of this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each basic [​IMG] and [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Roar of Time 90
    Discard all basic [​IMG] Energy or all basic [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon. If you discarded all [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused. If you discarded all [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Asleep.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A Pokémon spoken of in legend. It is said that time began moving when Dialga was born.

69/101 [​IMG]
    Basic/ Palkia / HP130 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO. 484/Spatial Pokémon/HT: 4.2m/WT: 336kg

[​IMG] Lustrous Force
    Each of this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon for each basic [​IMG] and [​IMG] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Spacial Rend 100+
    Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage. Discard all Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

It is said to live in a gap in the spatial dimension parallel to ours. It appears in mythology.

70/101 [​IMG]
    Basic/ Giratina / HP130 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO. 487/Renegade Pokémon/HT: 6.9m/WT: 650kg

[​IMG] Griseous Force

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Shadow Force
    This attack does 100 damage to one of your opponent's Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:

Retreat:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It was banished for its violence. It silently gazed upon the old world from the Distortion World.

71/101 [​IMG]

Eron likes this.
  17. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Wow, no updates for almost a month... I'll get something done for you guys while I make my CaC entry. :p

18. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Basic/ Stunfisk / HP100 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO. 618/Trap Pokémon/HT: 0.7m/WT: 11kg

[​IMG] Mud Coat
    If this Pokémon would be damaged by an attack that would do 30 damage or less, ignore that damage done to this Pokémon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Lightning Spear 50
    Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage to 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon).

Weakness:
    [​IMG] x2

Resistance:
    [​IMG] -20

Retreat:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It conceals itself in the mud of the seashore. Then it waits. When prey touch it, it delivers a jolt of electricity.

32/101 [​IMG]

19. Auride Periodic Visitor
    Auride

You misspelled Stunfisk as "Srunfisk"...

20. Luispipe8 Pokémon Professor
    Luispipe8

Seriously...?

Thanks, Auride! xD

Auride likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?