Xenoblade Chronicles

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'm surprised to not see anybody talking about this game on here...

It's a Japanese RPG that almost didn't even make it to the United States. Considering Pokemon's RPG background, I would be expecting more people to be excited about this game. It is only available from Gamestop and Nintendo's shop website, but it should still be able to be picked up and bought from one of the two.

Critics almost everywhere have been praising the game and there was a huge group called Operation Rainfall that specifically tried to get three games from Japan over here (one is coming this summer, The Last Story, and the other has not been announced yet). Has anybody heard of this game and is interested in it? I feel like I'm living on a deserted island. Pun definitely intended lol.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the game is for the Wii and it can be gotten from EB Games as well, since it's the equivalent of Gamestop.

dmaster out.

It is a good game. I can get it at almost any gaming store in Melbourne (67 swanson street EB games has quite a few copies). It might be Nintendo Australia being nice to us.

It is a good game! Nice to see someone that actually has picked it up and played it posting in here quickly. It gives me hope that some people haven't thrown their Wiis out the window after Skyward Sword came out. I also forgot to mention EB Games does count as Gamestop, so yeah, another place you can find it.

dmaster out.

I was about to sell my Wii then I saw a review on Adult GoodGame and I was like, "well looks cool, and fun". Then down to EB I went an purchased a copy. I regret nothing

dmaster said:
It is a good game! Nice to see someone that actually has picked it up and played it posting in here quickly. It gives me hope that some people haven't thrown their Wiis out the window after Skyward Sword came out. I also forgot to mention EB Games does count as Gamestop, so yeah, another place you can find it.

dmaster out.

Skyward Sword sucking is the reason why I didn't throw it away, I'mma still lookin'

I was thinking about getting it, but I'm not quite sure about it. I already have a load of games I didn't finish yet, however, if enough people like it, I'll consider it.

Xenoblade Chronicles looks like an interesting game and the reviews have been positive. I've seen the game play and overall it looks fun, so I might consider buying it later.

DUDE this game is the BOMB!!!! I love watching my dad play it! I love how you can just explore everything. Yes, that small island in the background... You can go there!!! I also like the mosters. I also dig the Bristish voicing. xD

This game is so massive it's not even funny. There's like 60+ quests just in the first Colony you go to...unbelievable.

Also as a sidenote, you bite your tongue HypnoticLuxray. Skyward Sword was awesome too haha.

dmaster out.

Oh! And the game has a killer soundtrack. I love! I'm thinking about maybe picking it up, if I can find it.

Apparently a song in an early Ruins area has caused "eargasms". I'm pumped to hear it. The first Colony's theme is pretty nice so far but I haven't gotten far in the game at all to hear a bigger sampling of the music.

dmaster out.

I was going to get it, but it doesn't seem to be a really limited thing right now, and they ran out of the art book before I could preorder. But it seemed amazing.

I've heard that it is a limited run, but if it gets enough sales, it could warrant another shipment. Either way, I do know people that are buying copies to sell back once the price increases (which I think it will as Nintendo's store will run out of copies eventually). I wouldn't wait long to snag a copy to be on the safe side.

dmaster out.

Has anyone else looked at how much the soundtrack of this game coasts? I almost coked on my drink. It was like $70!!!

Back