DPPt/HGSS Xdogking's HeartGold Nuzlocke Adventure. IT'S ALL OVER

Which 3 of these Pokemon should I use? (more details below)

• Pidgey

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Rattata

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Sandshrew

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Zubat

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Togepi

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
RE: Xdogking's Heartgold Nuzlocke Adventure

Wow, amazing Xdogking. Yes, you inspired me to do a Nuzlocke I never wanted to do one after I tried Emerald and failed so bad I gave up and just hid the game away and still cannot find it today. In other words, I started a Heart Gold nuzlocke and I hope you comment on mine when I put it up. Thanks of the inspiration and if your OK with it I might use your layout and format. I have yet to have a pokemon die before Falkner. :)

- r-C

Hey Xdogking, 1. could I use your layout, 2. where do you get your sprites from, and 3. how do you do the spoiler bars? Cause I'm bout to start my Nuzlocke on Platinum.

Rotom-Cut said:
Wow, amazing Xdogking. Yes, you inspired me to do a Nuzlocke I never wanted to do one after I tried Emerald and failed so bad I gave up and just hid the game away and still cannot find it today. In other words, I started a Heart Gold nuzlocke and I hope you comment on mine when I put it up. Thanks of the inspiration and if your OK with it I might use your layout and format. I have yet to have a pokemon die before Falkner. :)

- r-C

Thanks so much! Yeah, I don't mind if you use my layout. Emerald was really hard for me to Nuzlocke, it didn't help that my Mudkip died in the first gym -_-. I'll be sure to keep up with your Nuzlocke when you put it up :D

dragonpulse20 said:
Hey Xdogking, 1. could I use your layout, 2. where do you get your sprites from, and 3. how do you do the spoiler bars? Cause I'm bout to start my Nuzlocke on Platinum.

I don't mind if you use my layout :D. As for #2, I'm not sure if I can link to the site because technically they have a forum, but for a lot of them I just googled "Togetic animated sprite" or something and found one. If that makes sense, lol sorry. I'll make sure I keep on track with your Nuzlocke!

~Thanks everyone! And wow, with all of these Nuzlockes, we should have a seperate subforum for playthroughs of any sort, ehhhh? xD

An update is now posted!

thanks, we should have a subforum. What about the spoiler bars?

Going well for you so far, I see! Good luck with what the future holds!
Psst... you can just put 'dead' ones in a 'Graveyrd' PC Box like I do. That way, you can carry on the game normally if you fail the challenge. ;D

Very nice team, I'm happy you have Crobat now. I will keep watching this thread.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Going well for you so far, I see! Good luck with what the future holds!
Psst... you can just put 'dead' ones in a 'Graveyrd' PC Box like I do. That way, you can carry on the game normally if you fail the challenge. ;D
That's what I've been doing, I have a PC box named "DEAD" xP. I can't get rid of them, it would kill me lol.

dragonpulse20 said:
thanks, we should have a subforum. What about the spoiler bars?

Sorry, you make spoilers with
Code:
 [spoiler] wordswordswords [/spoiler]
Which looks like
wordswordswords

We actually do have an Official Thread for these where anybody can post their runs and ask questions...lol.

dmaster out.

^Yeah, but here's the thing dmaster: we don't want to. :p Please don't dmaster smash me....

Good job XDogKing! I can see you've been doing good. That demon cow....Ughh, don't get me started. Feel free to check out mine if you'd like. I'm Nuzlocking Pearl(so original, even though nobody's doing Pearl). Anyway, good luck!

Yoshidude10 said:
^Yeah, but here's the thing dmaster: we don't want to. :p Please don't dmaster smash me....

Good job XDogKing! I can see you've been doing good. That demon cow....Ughh, don't get me started. Feel free to check out mine if you'd like. I'm Nuzlocking Pearl(so original, even though nobody's doing Pearl). Anyway, good luck!

Thanks! Yeah, Whitney was bad...but I may have found something even worse. You'll see in the update I just posted, even though it hasn't been 6 days. I think I'll take tomorrow off. Bring tissues when reading this next one. :[

I think you have the wrong sprite for Magneto...unless you meant Magnemite instead of Magneton. What a sad story. I will never forgive those Ace Trainers. I guess the rule applies for the Safari Zone as well, so catch something you don't have yet. Good luck!

Edit: Whoops. Magneto is Magnemite. Me eyes kept adding the extra n. Well, too bad it couldn't evolve. :(

Dude, awesome dramatizing the battle it was epic.... Yea, thanks for the warning I better keep a look out for them in the future Slowpoke needs a king rock and traded to become Slowking. I like SlowPro better he's awesome. Slowking is meh. But, keep up the good first.

* Rotom-Cut Rates comments and subsribes *

-R-C

@Yoshi - When I went to the Safari Zone I counted each area as different, but I only ended up catching 2 things.

@R-C - Lol thanks, they've wiped me out in a normal run I can't believe I forgot. I like Slowbro better too, but Slowbro evolves really late for this game and learns moves later. I spent a while getting a Kings Rock in the Pokeathalon lol.

I just posted an update with 2 evolutions and 2 gym battles for the price of 1!

Wow, that's a low price!

dragonpulse20 said:
doing good, only 2 gyms left, correct?

Yeah, but there is a ton of story stuff between now and the end of the game.

yeah, I know. I have beaten Heartgold a couple times, you think you are almost done, than bam! Lots more.

Great job so far man :)

Also where do you get your gifs from? I just started Nuzlocking as well and just wanted to know

Thanks for the comments everyone! I see you found where to get gifs from, so...

Anyways, there's another update!

Back