DPPt/HGSS Xdogking's HeartGold Nuzlocke Adventure. IT'S ALL OVER

Which 3 of these Pokemon should I use? (more details below)

• Pidgey

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Rattata

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Sandshrew

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Zubat

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Togepi

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
RE: Xdogking's Heartgold Nuzlocke Adventure

Guilty spark said:
How come your pokemon are all really low leveled?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. HGSS is at a considerably lower level than other games. For example, Lance's strongest Pokemon, his level 50 Dragonite, is about as high leveled as the earlier members of the E4 in FRLG and DPPl. I've been higher leveled than the Team Rocket Executive's Pokemon and I'm about the same as Pryce's Pokemon, so I think I'm about the right level.

Well I actually don't train too much but i had a feralagatr level 36 before Whitney so I stayed at about that range higher then the gyms but I'm sure that's not just me?

^Were you using only Feraligatr? Because that's insane otherwise :O

Updated with Day 9! I've been neglecting this a little bit, but hopefully I can continue to update every couple of days :]

I mainly used feraligatr on gyms and such but I would catch em all and at least evolve them to their first form if they had one. But I caught all pokemon in an area.

Your teams looking pretty good. Porygon powerful? Lol. You know I accidentally went to pryce before gym 5 and 6 but at that point I was also using the red Gyrados I just caught and trained for about 20 min. in the area. Are you planning on using these pokemon as your final team?

Yeah, Pryce is pretty easy. This could be my final team, assuming they all survive :O

I apologize for the hiatus everyone. I misplaced my game and I was considering ending this challenge. However, all of these new threads popping up reminded me of how fun this was. Thanks all!

Day 10 is up! It was a little rushed, sorry If it's not as high quality as some other parts.

Day 11 is up. It's kind of underwhelming but I want everyone to know this is still alive. Plus there's now a Canadian on my team <3

Day 12 everyone. Its long, its epic, and there is a gym battle and a death!
I hope you alll enjoy :D

Is your swin00b sprite a Kingdra for a reason? XP

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this Nuzlocke. Too bad you were grinding for a while just for it to get killed by stupi Geodude. I've had the same experience, except with a Graveler. :/ Anyway, hope you continue the good work! :D

Fixed XP

Part 13 is up. Unlucky 13.

Its over. I got swept. I'm so sorry everyone. My team couldn't pull through.

If you guys want, I would do another nuzlocke on a different game, eventually.

I'll never talk again,oh friend you've left me speechless <3

That is heartbreaking, losing to a Trollteon ;_;

I feel sorry for you man, to go all that way just to die to that... thing. I hope that doesn't happen to me on my SS Nuzlocke D:

Back