XBOX 360 or PS3

XBOX 360 or PS3, What do you really like?

• XBOX 360

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • PS3

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
Dr. Ooler :F said:
What is PS360? Only PS3 and XB360 exists :p

:F

I was using it as a collective term, for both. When i wrote that, I suppose it was kind of out of place... Just kind of writing it all out. Sorry.

Boracay_Jason said:
I prefer XBOX 360 because:

1.HALO 3! VETO VETO VETO
HAZE, GoW, Wipeout, Gran Turismo, Eyetoy (from PS2), Singstar,..... You have absolutely no point in that one. One freaking game doesn't make a system good.
2.Graphics of the games ... is worse
3.Microsoft Live!
You mean Live!? Yes that is a good invention, but somehow Sony made a better copy of it for PS3. PS Store, Home,...
4.FINAL FANTASY F11 (MMORPG) (See,XBOX360 HAS FINAL FANTASY)
Now you're going to say PSs doesn't have FF?
5.In the Philippines it is 2000 pesos a year or something(Dollar RATE:42 pesos=1 dollar)
No idea what you're talking about
6.Has a lot of good ACTION GAMES
Look at comment for 1
7.A lot faster than the PS3
Is that true?
8.Last but not least,HALO 3 VETO VETO VETO! (LOL)
Darn you

FLAMING(STARTS,I think)

Why? Got somewhat pissed? LOL! I'm joking,I got that all from a friend,he and my friend debated it somewhat,he got proof,well,Graphics,SOMEWHAT (I am comparing not PS3 TO XBOX 360 AT THE GRAPHICAL POINT),FAST(Yes,depending on your Wi-Fi,of course.
About Halo 3,IT JUST SARCASM OMG,Well,I'M SORRY! Because one of my favorite games is Halo 3,and for others(I think) Halo 3 is one of the best.. AND I AM JUST SAYING THAT XBOX360 HAS FF11 cause I think someone wrote that PS3 is better because of Final Fantasy.
I meant 2000 pesos for 1 year fee for Live,just convert it,42 pesos-1 dollar

That's all,so don't criticsize what I say,I AM JUST GIVING IT AT MY POINT OF VIEW,so what ever you like,I just like XBox360 better,and you like PS3,OK? So,let's forget about my post and get on with the real discussion here...

ANGER DELETED,FLAMING CLOSED (I think)

pokemunkulys said:
What is PS360? Only PS3 and XB360 exists :p

I was using it as a collective term, for both. When i wrote that, I suppose it was kind of out of place... Just kind of writing it all out. Sorry.

Yes, I got the point :) It's a funny name. Maybe in 100 years there'll be PlayStation360 xD

And ... @BJ: I don't critic what you say (OK, I did), just telling why I like PS3 more. No flame wars.

PS3 has a pretty impressive game out called the Eye of Judgment. I'll be getting it soon its a card battling game but with amazing graphics.
Earlier I forgot what user it was said that Halo 3 graphics weren't amazing and the Metroid Prime 3 was almost as good. Halo 3 reviewed by game informer almost got a perfect ten with almost flawless Graphics the reason in got a 9.75 is because they didn't do so good on facial features.

Okay, I'll tell you. I prefer PS3. I don't have any of them, but as much as I know, MS's system isn't good.
Reasons:
-I am Sony fanboy... um... I mean... You can watch Blu-Rays on PS3, while on XB360, you got to pay for machine that makes your XB able to play HD DVD (HD DVD<Blu-Ray)
-Sixaxis on PS3
-PS3 Internet browser is better then any other browser for platforms
-PS3 has better games
-PS's console (dualshock) is better then any other

umm the price is a killer and the controller dosnt even rumble and i dont think it has better games

I hear that is true but I have a classmate that has PS3 and he said the control gets destroyed easily and you should be steady to it or it wont response not like 360 I was Already upstairs and it still works and 360 is better for me because the games and the specs are really better.And 360 wasn't that famous because no platform can be a challenger and I heard that Ps3 is suppose to be 2 years I think to be release and had so many errors cause they cant have the same specs and they are not suppose to copy it thats why they are having a hard time. And Ms has the advantage cause they are more advance in technology.

Okay ... I have PS1 and PStwo. Means that I have Dualshock and Dualshock 2. Okay ... PS3 has the next gen dualshock. Get it? Better then DS (Dualshock) and DS 2. I also have XB360 controller. It can be used on PC as well, so I bought it. So ... I have experienced all of those controllers (including PS3's one). And yes ... DS wins.

For the games: Gran Turismo, Lair, Wipe Out, Singstar, Buzz, Sony Online Store (> Live!),...

The 360 has its problems, such as system meltdowns. However, the PS3 plays DVD's. I recommend the 360, but this thread really has no end, so that's MO.

PS3 plays DVD + blu-ray. XB360 plays DVD. Mhm... and you recommend XB? :F Why...?

0-2.gif

SPAM DUDe.

Anyway. Yes, Halo is cool and I believe it is your favourite game or favourite console game or just it seems better then any PS3/2/1 game, BUT (!!!) does ONE (1) game make a whole system, which doesn't play HD DVD or blu-ray and has it's "system meltdowns" better then system, which has blu-ray player and doesn't have (so many) software problems? Does it? No. Yes, it'd be better (maybeee...) if all PS games would suck. BUT THEY DON'T. Gran Turismo, God of War (2), Singstar, Buzz, Eye Toy, Eye of Judgment, Wipe Out,... One game can not beat all of those. :F PS3 > XB360

Go to a best buy and you see 1021932984 ps3s. There are still a lot of 360s. You gotta get the Nintendo Wii. That's the best selling system. Also, the 360 has cooler games such as halo 3 and some other fun things.

i would get an Xbox360 if i were you, because what everyone eles has been saying... HALO 3!!! :p:D:p:D:p:D

Heres the ender.

The last Gen consoles PS2 one even though Xbox had better hardware. But PS2 just had a good variety of Only for titles and had a lot of great games.

This Gen the tables have turn Sorry guys but PS3 has better hardware but the poor selection of games and loss of its only for titles is killing it. Thus 360 will beat Sony. But Sony will definitely get better as more titles come out.

Back