XBOX 360 or PS3

XBOX 360 or PS3, What do you really like?

• XBOX 360

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • PS3

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
@Dr. Ooler :F

Panda is correct and sometimes and i have Xbox and i play it like 5 hours nothing happens so thats it cause problems can be fixed you know

@Panda

It may but not always well mine dosen't pm me for information.

kb244.jpg

Dr. Ooler :F said:
Papi/Manny said:
$uDoWooDo89 said:
k PS3 is my preference, but it won't become a major contender for the king of the consoles spot for a while, scince it dosn't have any ground breaking games coming out for at least another two months,

XBOX 360 howver already has it sline up of "blockbusters and is leading the way in amount of people playing its system (Wii has most consoles sold), however, it has hit concoles "writers block" as in it has just pumped out its las HUGE GAME (Halo 3) and is sort of in a slump now that they have 0 hype coming their way.

so in the End I would say that PS3 is your best investment, but the 360 is good if you want an ass-load of good games now
marklakers24 said:
XBOX360 is the best it has really better graphics and has a better interface.And guess what it is DX10 and its stronger than the graphics of a computer.

pauladdicted.png

um sorry to saythis but, ur wrong about the graphics being better, youre right about them being better than a computer, but that is all heresay since computes are all built differently. The PS3 is far suerior in the way of graphics since it has blu-ray and HDDVD capabilities and all are built in with a 1080p graphics card.

How would be investing in a system where its sales are terrible at best and it is losing 3rd party support left in right be a good investment??? I'm a wii fanatic, but the 360 is clearly superior to the ps3 by such a wide margin. If you don't believe me, look at the dang sales. "But the ps3 doesn't have its big guns out yet". If these sales continue, then there won't be time to get them out yet, as the ps3 will have lost all support for it. I will say that Halo 3 is really not that amazing game that I was expecting. Seriously, its fun and all, but online play seems soo over-hyped.

Let me see... Which sales were you talking about? Hmm... As much as I heard XB360 + XB + All games + Zune = -around $10 000 000 000 to MS. While Sony has only -$200 per PS3 sold. Okay, t's true, there were more XB360 sold then PS3s, but that only because XB is out for much longer.

Ever heard of Red Ring of Death? It's more then a serious XB360 problem. When it shows, your XB can not be repaired. Read about it.

I hope I showed you how better PS3 is...

:F

I haven't choosen yet about which system im going to choose yet
but I asked my friend about it and it happened to there 360 3 times and it is repairable I forgot what they said but i'll post what they did the next time I see them.

Blue ray is going to flop big time...lol, that might be the only reason to buy a ps3.

Blu-Ray is downgraded big time on the PS3 thats the only people reason alot of people bought it until they realized its to good to be true. Also what Papi/Manny said alot of movies are only coming to DVD and HD DVD now it was obvious that Blu-Ray wasn't going to make it to tell you the truth.

Every body who voted for the PS3....(He thinks of what to say)....(No comment at the moment)

The 360 has,lets see the PS3 has 1 or 2 good games that are only for the PS3 times the 20+ good games that are only on the 360
360 is better

Xbox-360...For sure...As the graphics are better also the games are OFF THE HOOK!!...I should know as i have played both and i pick the Xbox-360 over the PS3 to be bought...

yup,thats correct then again the graphics is Better than the PS3 because if You have the game 2k8 there is sweat not like in PS3.

I don't know about anyone else, but i think this is totally irrelevant. Who cares whether the XboX 360 or PS3 are better? For they are both inferior to the Wii. Microsoft spends the majority of their investable profit on computers, not game systems. Sony has the same problem, but even worse. They are involved in any number of electronics industries! Nintendo, on the other hand does not have the dilemma. Nintendo, only minorily spends on trading cards and figures, plush toys, and trinkets. It's main function is video games and system. Plus, in reviews all over the world, it is agreed that, while the PS360 are both higher in graphics and may be better for hardcore gamers, the Nintendo Wii is more fun to play. If at this point you are still reading, I congratulate you. Not many people will pay this much attention to a long post on a forum that has nothing to do with this. Well thank you for reading this, as i enjoyed writing it (this is the longest post on this forum that i have written). The Wii is unarguably superior to the PS360.

-Pikajew

pokemunkulys said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I think this is totally irrelevant. Who cares whether the XboX 360 or PS3 are better? For they are both inferior to the Wii.

~I believe many would agree, but that thread is still Xbox360 vs PS3 and not XB360, PS3 or Wii.

Microsoft spends the majority of their investable profit on computers, not game systems. Sony has the same problem, but even worse. They are involved in any number of electronics industries! Nintendo, on the other hand does not have the dilemma. Nintendo, only minorily spends on trading cards and figures, plush toys, and trinkets. It's main function is video games and system.

~Yes, Microsoft is new to the gaming systems (watch it: gaming systems, but not games) and it's also true, that Sony's not in gaming waters as long as Nintendo. But!!! Does that anyhow mean they make worse systems? No. They have money and they can spend it on creating a team, that works on project: Playstation/XboX only. Meaning, that you have no point is last bolded words.

Plus, in reviews all over the world, it is agreed that, while the PS360 are both higher in graphics and may be better for hardcore gamers, the Nintendo Wii is more fun to play. If at this point you are still reading, I congratulate you. Not many people will pay this much attention to a long post on a forum that has nothing to do with this. Well thank you for reading this, as i enjoyed writing it (this is the longest post on this forum that i have written). The Wii is unarguably superior to the PS360.

-Pikajew

Also you mentioned Hardcore Gamers. Hardcore gamers play computer not systems >.> But for normal gamers, PS3 and XB360 are still better, while for all other people Wii is better option.

What is PS360? Only PS3 and XB360 exists :p

:F

pokemunkulys said:
I don't know about anyone else, but i think this is totally irrelevant. Who cares whether the XboX 360 or PS3 are better? For they are both inferior to the Wii. Microsoft spends the majority of their investable profit on computers, not game systems. Sony has the same problem, but even worse. They are involved in any number of electronics industries! Nintendo, on the other hand does not have the dilemma. Nintendo, only minorily spends on trading cards and figures, plush toys, and trinkets. It's main function is video games and system. Plus, in reviews all over the world, it is agreed that, while the PS360 are both higher in graphics and may be better for hardcore gamers, the Nintendo Wii is more fun to play. If at this point you are still reading, I congratulate you. Not many people will pay this much attention to a long post on a forum that has nothing to do with this. Well thank you for reading this, as i enjoyed writing it (this is the longest post on this forum that i have written). The Wii is unarguably superior to the PS360.

-Pikajew

Wow,
You seriously can't that well you can but its just not logical for a Hard core gamer. A Wii is very fun to play I understand my brother owns one but the graphics are barely better than gamecube and the interactive play is definitely overrated.

Yeah, I mean who likes to actually shot the heads off of a zombie instead of pressing a button, right???? LMAO. And you've obviously never seen prime 3 on the wii.

Back